Trump logic

Nope Obama knew about Russia meddling and did nothing, because he thought Hillary was going to win. His inaction had consequences, can you say president Trump?

So, Obama doing "nothing" helped Russia in installing the useful idiot Trump???

(these right wing idiots stumble with their own stupidity.....LOL)
Tell that to your leaders that said that yesterday on the news shows. Not getting your morning talking points?

Nope Obama knew about Russia meddling and did nothing, because he thought Hillary was going to win. His inaction had consequences, can you say president Trump?

Tell that to your leaders that said that yesterday on the news shows. Not getting your morning talking points?

So, Trump has this all stopped by now. Oh Wait, he said it was a hoax.

What exactly was supposed to be done? Republicans loved it.

is this YOUR admission, then, that Trump was installed by the Kremlin??? LOL

So, Trump has this all stopped by now. Oh Wait, he said it was a hoax.

What exactly was supposed to be done? Republicans loved it.
His involvement was a hoax. Facts are not your friend.

My God get your head out of your was. It has been proven Trump had nothing to do with it. Maybe we need to see if Obama was colluding with Russia. He did ask Putin to wait till after the election so he could work with him better. We already know he kissed Putin's once. Why not again?
It has not been proven.

Where ? How?

Furthermore you stupid shit he did not ask Putin to wait until after the election.
He told Putin's right hand man to tell it to Putin. ON NATIONAL TELEVISION YOU STUPID SHIT, and you are sitting here defending it. You don't care that Obama on NATIONAL TELEVISION colluded with Russia.
Funny little shit you are.

You were too uninformed to know who Obama was talking to & it is some how my fault.

You ignorant fucks are really something.

As President of the US, he was within Obama's duties to work with Russia on things like nuclear arms.

The difference, Dumbass, Obama did it above board. Not through his campaign's secret meetying with the Russians. Theyh all did ot. Flynn, Kushner, Sessions.

And you are too fucking stupid to care.

Actually, no. The presidents duties do not require him to do a thing with the Russians. In fact his position allows him to stop any and all relations we might have with Russia.
Wow, you really are quite the dumbass.

In other words "you're right and i can't refute a single thing you wrote so I'm going to call you stupid and pretend that validates everything I say because I'm an insecure ignoramus who couldn't form a coherent argument if my life depended on it."

No dipshit, Trump being elected proves America isn't completely insane. Have you figured out which bathroom to use?

LOL......has YOUR orange clown figured out that walking around claiming to the fuck-head tradition of grabbing pussies, is a no-no.???

NYC said it all ... Trump and his drones are bitching because Obama didnt do enough about something they say never happened ..

and that stupid sob wants to run the country ??????????????

No dipshit, Trump being elected proves America isn't completely insane. Have you figured out which bathroom to use?

LOL......has YOUR orange clown figured out that walking around claiming to the fuck-head tradition of grabbing pussies, is a no-no.???
He talked about it. Your daddy Clinton stuck a cigar in one. Anyway Trump got his travel ban. It's great to be a winner! Something you lacked with obama.

He talked about it. Your daddy Clinton stuck a cigar in one. Anyway Trump got his travel ban. It's great to be a winner! Something you lacked with obama.[/QUOTE

Clinton had permission asswipe. Its called consensual. Your orange buddy doesn't ask, he just gropes.

Trump got a watered down version on a temporary basis.

So why did he need this ban? Trump said he needed a 90 day ban to work out vetting details. Its been over 90 days so you are saying Trump is too stupid to to come up with a vetting plan?

He talked about it. Your daddy Clinton stuck a cigar in one. Anyway Trump got his travel ban. It's great to be a winner! Something you lacked with obama.[/QUOTE

Clinton had permission asswipe. Its called consensual. Your orange buddy doesn't ask, he just gropes.

So why did he need this ban? Trump said he needed a 90 day ban to work out vetting details. Its been over 90 days so you are saying Trump is too stupid to to come up with a vetting plan?

Probably trump's "clever" vetting plan will boil down to offering a piece of bacon and see if the traveler will eat it.

EXACTLY!

he's had 6 months to straighten out every single detail for the ban, but only needs 90 days ?

like the GOP had 8 years to write a prefect healthcare bill but the didnt even attempt it.

back to Trump logic ... what logic?

It has not been proven.

Where ? How?

Furthermore you stupid shit he did not ask Putin to wait until after the election.
He told Putin's right hand man to tell it to Putin. ON NATIONAL TELEVISION YOU STUPID SHIT, and you are sitting here defending it. You don't care that Obama on NATIONAL TELEVISION colluded with Russia.
Funny little shit you are.

You were too uninformed to know who Obama was talking to & it is some how my fault.

You ignorant fucks are really something.

As President of the US, he was within Obama's duties to work with Russia on things like nuclear arms.

The difference, Dumbass, Obama did it above board. Not through his campaign's secret meetying with the Russians. Theyh all did ot. Flynn, Kushner, Sessions.

And you are too fucking stupid to care.

Actually, no. The presidents duties do not require him to do a thing with the Russians. In fact his position allows him to stop any and all relations we might have with Russia.
Wow, you really are quite the dumbass.

In other words "you're right and i can't refute a single thing you wrote so I'm going to call you stupid and pretend that validates everything I say because I'm an insecure ignoramus who couldn't form a coherent argument if my life depended on it."
heh that's what i got from him. :)

Probably trump's "clever" vetting plan will boil down to offering a piece of bacon and see if the traveler will eat it.

36226056.jpg

Forum List

Back