Trump lost ALL moral authority to be POTUS....

I suspect he is not from there. More like a dirty sock.
Honey, Trump condemned neonazis just as he did antifa and Blum, which I suspect you are actually closer to that spectrum.
You don't represent Trump. Quit your farce.
I know that proud white men like Trump offend you. I guess I could be sorry but I'm not.
I don't need to "represent" Trump, he does just fine by himself and did the right thing in this case. Only the faggots wanted him to lie about what happened.
adept,

Notice the 'joined' date on Himmler's avatar.

The Daily Stormer was shut down today.

He's a cockroach the day after the landlord set off bug bombs. He's scurrying here because his safe zone is closed.

Honor us by ignoring him.
More like a sewer rat.

By the way, I just looked up daily stormer, and found it got another domain. Glad the one shut it down. Hope the other will see the light soon, as well.
I suspect he is not from there. More like a dirty sock.
Honey, Trump condemned neonazis just as he did antifa and Blum, which I suspect you are actually closer to that spectrum.
You don't represent Trump. Quit your farce.
I don't need to "represent" Trump, he does just fine by himself and did the right thing in this case. Only the faggots wanted him to lie about what happened.
adept,

Notice the 'joined' date on Himmler's avatar.

The Daily Stormer was shut down today.

He's a cockroach the day after the landlord set off bug bombs. He's scurrying here because his safe zone is closed.

Honor us by ignoring him.
More like a sewer rat.

You know, the right spent the past 8 years using the word "Nazi" for anyone or anything that they didn't like, they no longer know what that word means. Maybe that is why they are drawing an equivalency between the white supremacists and the nazis, when comparing them to the protesters who were actual patriots.

What do you think a WWII veteran would think about all this? Do you think that someone who fought in the European theater in WWII would support a Nazi's right to free speech?

He lost all moral authority, which you deny he had to begin with, because he said both violent hate groups are to blame for violence and hate.

No words to express how ridiculous this is

IMG_0534.JPG

IMG_0537.JPG
You do realize that Democrats don't have a prayer of winning anything now that they have officially endorsed Antifa, right?

Antifa will destroy something practically every day and soon Democrat approval ratings will make Trump's look high.
Standing up to evil is morally correct no matter how unpopular you think it is. And Trump's ratings are only going to keep sinking lower and lower.

A leftist whining about morals. Really?
Someone needs to. It's obviously lacking among Trump and his supporters on the right.
Which group had the shields and which one had the bats?

Which one threw urine and concrete and chemicals?
Still pushing this lie I see. Educate your dumbass.
What the “Alt-Left” Trump Despises Was Actually Doing in Charlottesville Last Weekend
There is literally video and photos of them doing all of that and more all over the Internet.

Even the fucking NY Times initially reported as such.

View attachment 144192
You do realize that Democrats don't have a prayer of winning anything now that they have officially endorsed Antifa, right?

Antifa will destroy something practically every day and soon Democrat approval ratings will make Trump's look high.
Standing up to evil is morally correct no matter how unpopular you think it is. And Trump's ratings are only going to keep sinking lower and lower.
Democrats already don't have anyone who can beat Trump in 2020.

By 2020 EVERYONE will hate Antifa now that they have been given license to do whatever the hell they want.

If Antifa wanted to fight evil they would land on Farrakhan's doorstep every once and a while, but they literally never have....

Alt-right membership is BOOMING by the way....

I'm not sure if Trump ever had ANY moral compass, and these last few days have shown that he lacks any moral authority to lead the 2/3 of our population that disapprove of his actions.

Honestly I'm tired of hearing that "both sides" in Charlottesville are to blame......THERE IS NO MORAL EQUIVALENCY between both sides.....NONE !!!

We have one side of white supremacists, KKK and NAZI sympathizers, and on the other side we have folks who thinks that such a mindset of their opponents is the VERY definition of IMMORALITY.

Trump has chosen to elevate the side of immorality....probably because he inherently SHARES those same manifested feelings of superiority and, believe it or not, also self-doubt of your own worth.

It is time for thinking Americans regardless of party affiliation to ALSO choose a side and determine if your own feelings are more aligned with those of the KKK and neo-Nazism.

Actually the two side are much alike. You're just too much of an idiot to realize you're no different than the neo-Nazis. You Antifa thugs like using terror tactics to scare people. I hope you Antifa faggots and neo-Nazis kill each other at your rallies and riots. America will be a much better place without the lot of all of you.

Actually the two side are much alike. You're just too much of an idiot to realize you're no different than the neo-Nazis. You Antifa thugs like using terror tactics to scare people. I hope you Antifa faggots and neo-Nazis kill each other at your rallies and riots. America will be a much better place without the lot of all of you.

Well, asshole.........In WWII, all the allies including us, were "ANTIFA".....To equate that both Antifa AND Nazi sympathizers as morally "equal: shows what a fuck head you really are.

Well, asshole.........In WWII, all the allies including us, were "ANTIFA".....To equate that both Antifa AND Nazi sympathizers as morally "equal: shows what a fuck head you really are.

To equate the greatest generation with antifa is deranged.

You know, I don't think that Nazis or white supremacists really need to be given much air time. They are a repugnant people who go against everything that this country stands for.

The people protesting them are the patriots.

The problem I have is that these people don't actually go against everything the country stands for at all, in fact what they're doing seems to be right in line with US foreign policy of the last 100 years.

I'm not sure if Trump ever had ANY moral compass, and these last few days have shown that he lacks any moral authority to lead the 2/3 of our population that disapprove of his actions.

Honestly I'm tired of hearing that "both sides" in Charlottesville are to blame......THERE IS NO MORAL EQUIVALENCY between both sides.....NONE !!!

We have one side of white supremacists, KKK and NAZI sympathizers, and on the other side we have folks who thinks that such a mindset of their opponents is the VERY definition of IMMORALITY.

Trump has chosen to elevate the side of immorality....probably because he inherently SHARES those same manifested feelings of superiority and, believe it or not, also self-doubt of your own worth.

It is time for thinking Americans regardless of party affiliation to ALSO choose a side and determine if your own feelings are more aligned with those of the KKK and neo-Nazism.

Well, don't "you Nazi thugs" like using terror too?

Seriously, look at Trump going around trying to bully countries into submission, and look beyond this, using Muslims as a tool for spreading fear in order to get policies in place that limit freedoms. Some people like Trump because they thought he'd be a strong man. Read bully, read someone who uses power to put people "in their place" etc.

Call me a fascist ... but, I don't think ANY American should be beaten in the streets for his political views.

senemd5r10by.gif

Even a Nazi.

We're better than that ... or we should be.
I agree with you....better to point and laugh at them. The guy who punched him was arrested for assault..............if not, he most certainly should have been.

Forum List

Back