Trump lying about jobs again.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Now , the Liar in Chief is claiming that Ivanka has created 15 million jobs. It's insulting to think he believes we are dumb enough to believe his crap.

Yawn.....you need to worry about finding someone who could beat Trump instead of publicizing his brags.

Trump's constant lying about everything doesn't bother you a bit, does it?

It is odd that certain politicians are teflon coated. Even after all these years, for example, Reagan is still regarded as great by some.
Others make one mistake and are ruined forever.
The Trump phenomenon is particularly interesting and difficult to explain.

It is odd that certain politicians are teflon coated. Even after all these years, for example, Reagan is still regarded as great by some.

It's not that complicated. His supporters are driven by their hatred, which he keeps stirred up, and they don't care about the damage he is doing. If his childish actions insult or anger any non-Trump supporter, that's good enough for them. Doesn't matter what the real results are. They enjoy hearing him lie. Not so much because they enjoy lies, but because his lies anger their enemy.

Yawn.....you need to worry about finding someone who could beat Trump instead of publicizing his brags.

Nope. He can spew lies all day and all night, that's what pols do and what fact-checkers are for.
As long as he keeps his policy promises, and appoints conservative judges I'm fine.
The only thing I don't like about Trump was the tax cut on the top rate.
Trump needs to keep fixing problems like:
Social security insolvent in 2037 (need to lift the cap on earnings ASAP}
Medicare insolvent in 2026 (need to fix ASAP)
Immigration reform
Cut spending-balance Budget
Bring troops home from AFG
Fix Healthcare

Nope. He can spew lies all day and all night, that's what pols do and what fact-checkers are for.
As long as he keeps his policy promises, and appoints conservative judges I'm fine.
Immigration reform
Fix Healthcare

Of course it's obvious that Trump supporters don't care if he lies, but I'm gonna let that sink in for a minute anyway.

TRUMP SUPPORTERS DON'T CARE IF HE LIES.

That's one of the scariest remarks I have ever heard.

Immigration reform
Fix Healthcare

Of course it's obvious that Trump supporters don't care if he lies, but I'm gonna let that sink in for a minute anyway.

:itsok:

It's not that complicated. His supporters are driven by their hatred, which he keeps stirred up, and they don't care about the damage he is doing. If his childish actions insult or anger any non-Trump supporter, that's good enough for them. Doesn't matter what the real results are. They enjoy hearing him lie. Not so much because they enjoy lies, but because his lies anger their enemy.
Prog politicians are legendary for their hatreds. Harry Reid helped to torpedo Romney in the 2012 election against Obama telling everyone he did not pay his taxes. Remember. And Romney needed no help to do that. The levels of hate are like the levels of hell. Its just enjoyable hearing a Repub speak like a Prog. Slinging the crap the way Progs have been doing in a one way fashion that I have heard for my whole life. Most Repubs will not do that. To win today they might have to. We have been so manipulated by Alinsky tactics that Progs mastered, civility has been diminshed to near nothing.

Obama, Hillary, Biden, Bill, did I say Obama?

Just doing that so when you accuse me of mentioning them I am covered and just to add Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, Cortez, Talib, and Omar and Reid...

Also Andrew Jackson for shits and grins...

Now to your thread about Trump nonsense and let be clear anything Trump says should be taken with a grain of salt but alas your hatred for him is strong Anakin, so embrace the dark side my young sith...

Anyhoo, Ivanka creating jobs or how many she has created is never the issue for me but the question is how many are just temporary and will be sourced out to El Salvador for cheaper labor or Vietnam?

Anyhoo, as you finish this just know Trump will have another four years to make you wish for George W. Bush and Trump twist on the truth will make you more unhinged...

Love it!

Immigration reform
Fix Healthcare

And when the left lies it is just a misspoken truth to you...

It is true those that voted and will vote for Trump could give a rat ass about his twist on the truth or his business dealings or his lack of morals and all they care about is his agenda and those he appoints to the courts...

Do you really care about the lies the left make up?

Just doing that so when you accuse me of mentioning them I am covered and just to add Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, Cortez, Talib, and Omar and Reid...

Now to your thread about Trump nonsense and let be clear anything Trump says should be taken with a grain of salt but alas your hatred for him is strong Anakin, so embrace the dark side my young sith...

Anyhoo, Ivanka creating jobs or how many she has created is never the issue for me but the question is how many are just temporary and will be sourced out to El Salvador for cheaper labor or Vietnam?

Anyhoo, as you finish this just know Trump will have another four years to make you wish for George W. Bush and Trump twist on the truth will make you more unhinged...

Love it!
Didn't watch the video, did you?

Love it!
Didn't watch the video, did you?

I really hate when Trump talks...

Immigration reform
Fix Healthcare

LOL!!
Tell me a democrat president that didn't lie.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E4U36NE/?tag=ff0d01-20
My point is that they all lie to make themselves look better.
Its up to we the voters to determine the truth and pick the better president based on policies, not the bullshit

Immigration reform
Fix Healthcare

It wouldn't be a problem is you trumpers didn't believe him, he loves the poorly educated..

Immigration reform
Fix Healthcare

It wouldn't be a problem is you trumpers didn't believe him, he loves the poorly educated..

And yet you hate him... can you explain why?

Immigration reform
Fix Healthcare

I don't care what the low-IQ democrats think.
We also know the facts, especially when the MSM keeps spewing propaganda to distort the truth.
We can say "indoctrinated" liberals, colleges know that they can't present both sides fairly, liberalism would lose.

Forum List

Back