🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump makes everything he touches worse

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Donald Trump is toxic. Everything he is involved with becomes damaged.
The entire field of the Republican party, each individual candidate, came out of the primaries damaged by their interactions with Trump
The entire Republican party was damaged by the primary process because of Trump. The party was split like it never has been before. Republicans were fighting each other as much as fighting the Democrats.
Hillary Clinton, our most likely next President, has been damaged by her interactions with Trump. That makes her opponents happy but Trump has gone to lows that no candidate has in the past to degrade their opponent.
Trump has really put the spotlight on Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton derserves it. Donald and Bill are more alike than not alike. But he has done it to damage Hillary; so very low. A woman's husband cheats on her and Trump goes after the wife.
The entire US electoral process has been damaged by the lows brought on through Trump's tactics. People through out the world are laughing at our electoral process because of Trump's character and tactics.
Our country has been damaged by Trump even though he will not be elected President. He has caused divisions between races, sexes, nationalities, religions, within the Republican party, within families and more.

We will all recover but Donald Trump has been toxic to our country.

The entire field of the Republican party, each individual candidate, came out of the primaries damaged by their interactions with Trump
The entire Republican party was damaged by the primary process because of Trump. The party was split like it never has been before. Republicans were fighting each other as much as fighting the Democrats.
Hillary Clinton, our most likely next President, has been damaged by her interactions with Trump. That makes her opponents happy but Trump has gone to lows that no candidate has in the past to degrade their opponent.
Trump has really put the spotlight on Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton derserves it. Donald and Bill are more alike than not alike. But he has done it to damage Hillary; so very low. A woman's husband cheats on her and Trump goes after the wife.
The entire US electoral process has been damaged by the lows brought on through Trump's tactics. People through out the world are laughing at our electoral process because of Trump's character and tactics.
Our country has been damaged by Trump even though he will not be elected President. He has caused divisions between races, sexes, nationalities, religions, within the Republican party, within families and more.

Yes, Trump is terrible because he defended himself. What an idiot!

In liberal regressive land, this should not be allowed. You should just take it from these morons...

Hilly needs to be destroyed to such a degree that even if she wins, the shards will be ineffectual.

In liberal regressive land, this should not be allowed. You should just take it from these morons...
Trump has made those who try and defend him, look the worst. This guy is a great example. They look like idiots and I am guessing they are not as big of idiots as they look when defending Trump.

Hilly needs to be destroyed to such a degree that even if she wins, the shards will be ineffectual.
Trump is doing a better job destroying the Republican party than he is destroying Hillary. That could make Hillary even stronger when elected.

Trump has made those who try and defend him, look the worst. This guy is a great example. They look like idiots and I am guessing they are not as big of idiots as they look when defending Trump.

The only one here who looks like an idiot is you.

Yes, if you say something defamatory, get ready to be punched back. I know this is not how it works for you in your safe space echo chamber... but welcome to the real world!

Yes, if you say something defamatory, get ready to be punched back. I know this is not how it works for you in your safe space echo chamber... but welcome to the real world!
The most defamatory comments Trump made were about being a star which means he can grab women in their genitals. He was not punching back he was trying defer attention from what he said which was as badas it gets.
Do you have a daughter, wife, mother; what do you think about Trump's comments.

The most defamatory comments Trump made were about being a star which means he can grab women in their genitals. He was not punching back he was trying defer attention from what he said which was as badas it gets.
No response, Norman

No response, Norman

What the hell? I am not an automated response machine, I have no obligations to respond to you, moron! Not everything revolves around your ass...

But I will respond anyway...Trump is a rich, sucessfull, tall and famous alpha man, many women want to be around him as I am sure you understand... even touched by him. They let him do whatever he wants... this is a tough one to swallow for omegas, I am sure.

No response, Norman

What the hell? I am not an automated response machine, I have no obligations to respond to you, moron! Not everything revolves around your ass...

But I will respond anyway...Trump is a rich, sucessfull, tall and famous alpha man, many women want to be around him as I am sure you understand... even touched by him. They let him do whatever he wants... this is a tough one to swallow for omegas, I am sure.
You are one sick bastard. You must not have a wife, daughters and God help your Mother.

Then why do all the women let him touch them? Ask for it even...

Norman et al think they are big and toug

Norman et al think they are big and tough then cry when they get hit harder than they dished.

Far right and alt right, you will always be beat down. You can't hit hard enough.

Norman et al think they are big and toug
The entire field of the Republican party, each individual candidate, came out of the primaries the past to degrade their opponent.

Norman et al think they are big and tough then cry when they get hit harder than they dished.

Far right and alt right, you will always be beat down. You can't hit hard enough.

Oh nice, you have found new titles to call me... isn't it kind of tiring to call anyone who disagrees with you a far-righter though? Could you not be a bit more creative at least every now and then? I hope you understand, it's just not very effective.

Anyway, so far you have proven that you can't even SPELL tough correctly so I suppose, compared to you, anyone is big and tough indeed. You can't even hit...

There is nothing defamatory you can say about Trump, because no matter how low you go, he is lower than that.

He's a liar, a total liar. Nothing out of his mouth is the truth. He's not nearly as rich as he pretends, and what he has he inherited or stole. He's the worst businessman ever - 6 bankruptcies. Unheard of in any business. Trump has had to go outside the US because American banks won't lend to him because of his insolvency record.

You idiots were conned into voting for him. Just like his Trump University students, you've been scammed. At the end of the day, Trump will lose, the Republican Party has been completely destroyed, and you have nothing to show for it all except the huge mess Trump has created.

There is nothing defamatory you can say about Trump, because no matter how low you go, he is lower than that.

He's a liar, a total liar. Nothing out of his mouth is the truth. He's not nearly as rich as he pretends, and what he has he inherited or stole. He's the worst businessman ever - 6 bankruptcies. Unheard of in any business. Trump has had to go outside the US because American banks won't lend to him because of his insolvency record.

You idiots were conned into voting for him. Just like his Trump University students, you've been scammed. At the end of the day, Trump will lose, the Republican Party has been completely destroyed, and you have nothing to show for it all except the huge mess Trump has created.

Liar?

Are you sure you don't mean this gal?

I am not sure if it's her private or public persona speaking here though... but like she has stated, she sure is out of touch with the regular guy!

Liar?

Are you sure you don't mean this gal?

I am not sure if it's her private or public persona speaking here though... but like she has stated, she sure is out of touch with the regular guy!

Norman, have you ever had a date, do all of your aquaintenance hate you like so many people hate Trump, are you a disgusting pig like Trump.
What drives you to be what you are. There is help out there for you. You do not have to be this way your whole life.

Dont worry Elmer, when the ice queen comes into her throne, all the man caves will become free public housing for illegals.

Dont worry Elmer, when the ice queen comes into her throne, all the man caves will become free public housing for illegals.
I would prefer that to have every man who thinks they are a star grabbing all women by the genitals including the women closest to me.

Forum List

Back