Trump Makes His Most Unsurprising Flip Flop Ever.

How do they "oversample" Democrats in a random poll?

Well, if right wingers' contention is that the polling is "rigged" anyway, I guess they would not believe that its random..............

Of course, they also believe that campaigns are riggerd, that debates are rigged and that elections are rigged, etc.

The polls are probably correct. The reportage on the polls in this climate are probably lies. In the primaries the media had little incentive to lie. Now the pressure to lie is enormous. There is little coming out of the media that's true.

hey, if the rigged polls turn out to be close to the election result, then it just proves that not only the polls were rigged, but that also the election was rigged. sad.

Trump: "All the polls that show I am losing are corrupt and rigged, except the polls that show the polls are corrupt and rigged, those are the accurate polls."

There are no polls that show the polls are rigged. Rather it's well known that the polls over-sample democrats.

So much stupid talk in this thread...

I hate to break it to you but even if they jiggered these polls to show an even number of Democrats and Republicans,

Hillary is still winning. She's doing better with Democrats than Trump is doing with Republicans, and she is winning Independents.

I hate to break it to you but even if they jiggered these polls to show an even number of Democrats and Republicans,

Hillary is still winning. She's doing better with Democrats than Trump is doing with Republicans, and she is winning Independents.

When prominent republicans are urging voters of their party to "vote their consciences", THAT does not really mean to cast their vote for Trump.........yes, probably they would like to vote GOP for the down ballot, but NOT for the Donald.

Trump is getting "schlonged" by the media and the rigged polls

Screen-Shot-2016-10-19-at-5.22.02-AM-800x430.png
Schlong diagram

yes, how dare the media actually quote him

and how dare people find his own words disgusting
He's too big of a baby to be president.

How do they "oversample" Democrats in a random poll?

Well, if right wingers' contention is that the polling is "rigged" anyway, I guess they would not believe that its random..............

Of course, they also believe that campaigns are riggerd, that debates are rigged and that elections are rigged, etc.

They honestly believe a poll is "rigged" if it doesn't contain 50% Republicans and 50% Democrats

They honestly believe a poll is "rigged" if it doesn't contain 50% Republicans and 50% Democrats

Even if that were possible, I've seen some polls that basically state that a HIGHER percentile of registered democrats are voting for Clinton, whereas a LESSER percentile of registered republicans are voting for Trump.

Forum List

Back