šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Trump making GWB look like Geroge Washington

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
ā€˜I donā€™t like the racism and I donā€™t like the name-callingā€™: George W. Bush continues political assault on Trump

On the heels of an interview filled with back-handed comments about President Donald Trump, former President George W. Bush outright slammed the president and his administration for its ā€œracismā€ and ā€œname-calling.ā€

In an interview with People magazine, Bush went beyond the subtle jabs at Trump to accuse the new president of alienating people.

ā€œI donā€™t like the racism and I donā€™t like the name-calling and I donā€™t like the people feeling alienated,ā€ Bush began. ā€œNobody likes that.ā€ He went on to call the climate in Washington, D.C. ā€œpretty ugly,ā€ emphasizing, ā€œIā€™m not going back nowhere!ā€ Still, the former president said that he is ā€œoptimistic about where weā€™ll end upā€ as a country. He explained America has been through difficult periods before and figured its way out.

Bush also said that he is speaking out about Trump now because he didnā€™t ā€œfeel likeā€ doing it before.

ā€˜I donā€™t like the racism and I donā€™t like the name-callingā€™: George W. Bush continues political assault on Trump

When a new 'president' makes GWB look like the wisest man on the planet, Houston, we gotta problem

On the heels of an interview filled with back-handed comments about President Donald Trump, former President George W. Bush outright slammed the president and his administration for its ā€œracismā€ and ā€œname-calling.ā€

In an interview with People magazine, Bush went beyond the subtle jabs at Trump to accuse the new president of alienating people.

ā€œI donā€™t like the racism and I donā€™t like the name-calling and I donā€™t like the people feeling alienated,ā€ Bush began. ā€œNobody likes that.ā€ He went on to call the climate in Washington, D.C. ā€œpretty ugly,ā€ emphasizing, ā€œIā€™m not going back nowhere!ā€ Still, the former president said that he is ā€œoptimistic about where weā€™ll end upā€ as a country. He explained America has been through difficult periods before and figured its way out.

Bush also said that he is speaking out about Trump now because he didnā€™t ā€œfeel likeā€ doing it before.

When a new 'president' makes GWB look like the wisest man on the planet, Houston, we gotta problem
/---- Libtards spent the last 16 years bashing President Bush 24/7 Now you expect us to believe you actually like something he said? Not a chance you bald face liar. You hate Bush's guts and everything he stands for and says. Your fake post doesn't fool anyone.

/---- Libtards spent the last 16 years bashing President Bush 24/7 Now you expect us to believe you actually like something he said? Not a chance you bald face liar. You hate Bush's guts and everything he stands for and says. Your fake post doesn't fool anyone.

looks like it really tweaks your brain when righties attack righties, eh?

sad

sad
/--- Neither GWB nor Pres Trump are Righties you sniveling imbecile.

35at9gy.jpg

he was talking about the political climate in general, and the name calling is mostly on your side, dippy.

As for racism from Trump, WHAT racism?

Illegal alien is not a race.

35at9gy.jpg

captain-picard-full-of-win.jpg

sad
/--- Neither GWB nor Pres Trump are Righties you sniveling imbecile.
The are right wing GOP not crazy Alt Right wannabees.

He explained America has been through difficult periods before and figured its way out.
yea like after his 8 years.....

Forum List

Back