🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: "marrying Melania turned my life around"...he talks like she's a lucky charm, not a person

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump makes the statement in the brand new book, "Trump On The Couch". what do you think of Trump's statement?

So he turned around and had a couple affairs on her. Yes that is turning his life around.

So he turned around and had a couple affairs on her. Yes that is turning his life around.

You know he had affairs?? Or you think he had affairs??

Can't be proven either way.

His wife is a brilliant, classy lady and if anyone thinks she would hang around with a adulterer for a husband they can't be to swift.

"the greatest person ever is Melania. believe me, the greatest!" - Donald

"what kind of husband have i married?!" - Melaina

His wife is a brilliant, classy lady and if anyone thinks she would hang around with a adulterer for a husband they can't be to swift.
Anyone who disputes that Trump had affairs on her--Stormy, the Bunny, all topped off with the "grab'em by the pussy" bragging, all happening in those early years of their marriage--is the one who isn't too swift. He's basically admitted it and he's paid off the women he was involved with. What the hell else do you need to believe it?

"i maybe took advantage of Marla Maples. i never appreciated her as much" - Trump

Anyone who disputes that Trump had affairs on her--Stormy, the Bunny, all topped off with the "grab'em by the pussy" bragging, all happening in those early years of their marriage--is the one who isn't too swift. He's basically admitted it and he's paid off the women he was involved with. What the hell else do you need to believe it?

Nope. He paid of a woman who would have made a scandal during the campaign. That doesn't mean he had an affair with her. Just means he's smart enough to pay her off and avoid that scandal.

All men brag about what they would like to do.

Doesn't mean they actually do it.

What the hell else do you need to believe in.

Trump's deficit of healthy self-esteem paradoxically thus renders him dependent upon the attention of the media, whose attention he craves to heal the loss of his mother's childhood gaze and the loss of Melania's gaze after she lost interest in him.

The kind that thinks she is the greatest. She is certainly better than the lumbering orc we had before.
Barbra Bush was no orc!
Barbara Bush didn't have the massive underbite of Big Moo obama. When photographing that salt vampire face, that lower jaw needs a panoramic camera.

The kind that thinks she is the greatest. She is certainly better than the lumbering orc we had before.
Barbra Bush was no orc!
Barbara Bush didn't have the massive underbite of Big Moo obama. When photographing that salt vampire face, that lower jaw needs a panoramic camera.
I understand now you just don't like Michelle because she is educated and you aren't, Oh and she is not lily white. Neither is melanoma.

Barbra Bush was no orc!
I understand now you just don't like Michelle because she is educated and you aren't, Oh and she is not lily white. Neither is melanoma.
I have pretty much the same education as orc face obama . I have a history degree and a law degree and she's a disbarred and failed lawyer. Commenting on the unfortunate face of Ms Lower Jaw doesn't mean I hate her. I just recognize the need for an Orkin man specializing in democrats.

Forum List

Back