🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump may no longer be President

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
But it's for damn sure Biden is not either

Getty-Kamala-Harris-Laughing.jpg

Trump will at least be president until January. Maybe he can get a special prosecutor to look into Joe and Hunter Biden's China Deals.

Who is that? One of Bruce Jenner's friends?

I'm having fun with the thought that maybe Trump and Pence should resign and give the remaining days of the presidency to Nanzi Piglosi.

They think they can do a better job with the economy, the rona, BLM, Antifatardz, . . . ?

Have at it.

We will still have the Senate and the SCOTUS to school them on their fuctarded unconstitutional agendas, later.

Trump will at least be president until January. Maybe he can get a special prosecutor to look into Joe and Hunter Biden's China Deals.
Uh... to ensure President Harris? Might wanna rethink that plan.

It will be utterly fascinating to see how President Trump acts from now to January 20.

If the past four years is any guide, he will not go quietly into the night.

On the other hand, he might surprise us.

I am guessing that he is a broken man.

I hope that President Biden will resist his supporters' demands that the former President be indicted on criminal charges. The Dems have achieved their goal of ousting him. It's time to move on for the sake of this nation.

It will be utterly fascinating to see how President Trump acts from now to January 20.

If the past four years is any guide, he will not go quietly into the night.

On the other hand, he might surprise us.

I am guessing that he is a broken man.

I hope that President Biden will resist his supporters' demands that the former President be indicted on criminal charges. The Dems have achieved their goal of ousting him. It's time to move on for the sake of this nation.

I have to agree with the Senate in 1868 and 1974 and again for Bush Jr for Clinton. Going after Rump is not in the best interest for America no matter how big a piece of crap he is. Let the States and Districts have him.

I don't get this thread. Trump didn't resign or croak, else it would be all over the news.

Forum List

Back