Trump misses his "McCain" moment

As expected, another racist, right wing idiot just moments ago asked Trump what he would do about the Muslim "training camps" that have been set up by the Muslim, not-American president Obama.....

Trump chickened out.....rather than echoing the truly patriotic moment when McCain refuted the idiot who called Obama an "Arab"....Trump meekly retorted that "he would look into it."

Shameful!!!! Rather than emulating McCain's objectivity and fairness, Trump has chosen to be part of Romney 47% debacle....

This will cost Trump dearly.
With whom?

Muslims?

No, his cost for his lack of courage will be felt, not just with Muslims but a substantial number of sane republicans (which excludes you, by the way.)
I think bad-mouthing Muslims right now might be a career enhancement. .

Good Night Donald Trump. I couldn't imagine a worse death blow to candidacy. He just advocated for "ethnic cleansing". He's done.

Campaigning with David Duke could be bigger.
Joining a Klan rally
etc.
But Trump is your guy...he wants big investment in infrastructure...like you. Why the hate on your man?

...is it because he is running as an R? Is it really that simple?
Because as long as he doesn't have a (D) in front....he's the anti-Christ...

Trump never seems to have a problem dressing down those he disagrees with

Why was he so polite with this idiot?

CNN says that Trump is now saying he didn't hear the Obama/Muslim remark. I don't believe him! However, he can still respond by saying what he would have said if he had heard it.

As expected, another racist, right wing idiot just moments ago asked Trump what he would do about the Muslim "training camps" that have been set up by the Muslim, not-American president Obama.....

Trump chickened out.....rather than echoing the truly patriotic moment when McCain refuted the idiot who called Obama an "Arab"....Trump meekly retorted that "he would look into it."

Shameful!!!! Rather than emulating McCain's objectivity and fairness, Trump has chosen to be part of Romney 47% debacle....

This will cost Trump dearly.

Aside from the Donald's bluster and hubris this is why I could never vote for him. He is patently dishonest.

This McCain moment?

McCain_Tongue.jpg

CNN says that Trump is now saying he didn't hear the Obama/Muslim remark. I don't believe him! However, he can still respond by saying what he would have said if he had heard it.

Wasn't it the first question?
How can he not hear it?

So as a businessman, if he doesn't understand a question, he agrees to look into it?

It's funny how much the dems love McCain now.

Just like they loved him when he was a "maverick" derailing Conservative victories.

But, strangely opposite of how much they hated him when he dared to be a threat to their agenda by running against Obama.

Dems.

I wonder if they were ever honest, if their heads would explode?

Just like they loved him when he was a "maverick" derailing Conservative victories.

But, strangely opposite of how much they hated him when he dared to be a threat to their agenda by running against Obama.

Dems.

I don't love McCain - and never have! I think he's shit - but he responded to that crazy NaziCon racist lady in an honorable way. I give him credit for that. Trump failed that test.

Dems.

I don't love McCain - and never have! I think he's shit - but he responded to that crazy NaziCon racist lady in an honorable way. I give him credit for that. Trump failed that test.

Thats because McCain is a hero

Just ask Trump

Dems.

Just ask Trump

Just NOT right after McCain has insulted Trump.

Because after all, that's really not the best time to get a serious position.

You wouldn't be trying to be misleading now, would you?

Dems.

Just ask Trump

What would that have to do with whether POWs are heroes?

"I prefer those who were not captured"

Dems.

Just ask Trump

Because taking someones response right after the former POW in question had just insulted him, would be dishonest.

YOu aren't trying to be dishonest are you?

Dems.

Just ask Trump

Because taking someones response right after the former POW in question had just insulted him, would be dishonest.

You know...that is probably Trumps biggest personality shortfall

The inability to take any criticism or insult without responding with a personal attack. It is a trait you would expect from a young child. But someone who is trying to convince us he should be President of the United States being unable to accept criticism is unbelievable

Can you imagine if Bush or Obama responded like Trump every time they are criticised?

Just ask Trump

You know...that is probably Trumps biggest personality shortfall

The inability to take any criticism or insult without responding with a personal attack. It is a trait you would expect from a young child. But someone who is trying to convince us he should be President of the United States being unable to accept criticism is unbelievable

Can you imagine if Bush or Obama responded like Trump every time they are criticised?

I like the way you switched arguments so smoothly there.

NO admission that you were being dishonest, which you were, and straight into suggesting that Republicans should not respond when you libs attack us, because that is the "Mature" thing to do.

Screw that. YOu want "Mature"?

You first.

Trump now says he didn't hear the question. Well, here's the text of the exchange:

Donald Trump on Thursday fielded a question from a New Hampshire man alleging that President Barack Obama is a Muslim and was not born in the United States. In the process, the reality television star and real estate mogul proved that he himself still believes those falsehoods.

"We have a problem in this country. It's called Muslims. We know our current president is one," the man told Trump.

"You know he's not even an American. We have training camps growing where they want to kill us. That's my question. When can we get rid of them?" he asked.

Speaking at a rally in the Granite State, Trump seemed to agree with the man and praised his question.

"We're going to be looking at a lot of things," Trump responded. "A lot of people are saying there are bad things happening out there. We're going to be looking at that and a lot of other things."

More: Donald Trump Responds To Question From A Birther By Demonstrating That He Is Still A Birther

If Trump didn't "hear" the question - why didn't he ask the racist nut to repeat it? Trump is a lying piece of shit. No wonder he attracts all the NaziCon dregs and nuts.

Trump now says he didn't hear the question. Well, here's the text of the exchange:

Donald Trump on Thursday fielded a question from a New Hampshire man alleging that President Barack Obama is a Muslim and was not born in the United States. In the process, the reality television star and real estate mogul proved that he himself still believes those falsehoods.

"We have a problem in this country. It's called Muslims. We know our current president is one," the man told Trump.

"You know he's not even an American. We have training camps growing where they want to kill us. That's my question. When can we get rid of them?" he asked.

Speaking at a rally in the Granite State, Trump seemed to agree with the man and praised his question.

"We're going to be looking at a lot of things," Trump responded. "A lot of people are saying there are bad things happening out there. We're going to be looking at that and a lot of other things."

More: Donald Trump Responds To Question From A Birther By Demonstrating That He Is Still A Birther

If Trump didn't "hear" the question - why didn't he ask the racist nut to repeat it? Trump is a lying piece of shit. No wonder he attracts all the NaziCon dregs and nuts.

Cause he could tell the guy was off and didn't care what he had to say and wanted to move on?

Glad I could help.

Cause he could tell the guy was off and didn't care what he had to say and wanted to move on?

Glad I could help.

Trump miss a very valuable teachable moment. Instead, he only reinforced that he's a dishonorable racist birther asshole!

Glad I could help.

Trump miss a very valuable teachable moment. Instead, he only reinforced that he's a dishonorable racist birther asshole!

Why do you pretend to care?

Some guy asked a question and Trump blew him off. Nothing he did would satisfy you.

Trump could use Satanic Magic to transform himself into a Nubian Prince and you would still call him a racist if he ran with a R next to his name.

Forum List

Back