Trump must change his mind daily, that is why such a high turnover in 3 yrs.

Seems Mike Pence is the only one who has lasted
Their whole Senate is comprised of stinking cowards And Pence is no better All ass kissing trump swine
Well, if you feel that way, travel the country and help get them voted out.
My dollars travel the country Mich NC ,wherever I think it's needed I'll let professionals take care of the rest

All state candidates should be banned from accepting out-of-state campaign donations.

Their whole Senate is comprised of stinking cowards And Pence is no better All ass kissing trump swine
My dollars travel the country Mich NC ,wherever I think it's needed I'll let professionals take care of the rest

All state candidates should be banned from accepting out-of-state campaign donations.
Damn Can you figure?? We don't agree again

We need to turnover that ass McConnell Is this a new republican rule ? Get the president to sign off on a bill BEFORE voting on it?
I'd rather have a person change their mind than a pervert trying to change their biological sex because they are mentlally ill and have daddy or mommy, or weird Uncle Al molested me issues.
Trump is a pervert and not all there mentally but I don't believe he wanted a sex change

I fight for truth, justice, and the American Way.

source.gif

You?

So you don't take a personal stake in this-just to grouse on postings.

Trumps selections fit into two categories

1. Those who are so inept that Trump fires them
2. Those who can’t stand working for Trump

The people he has hired pretty much have had stability, take Bolton , always has been a neocon or war hawk. It must be tramp changing his mind daily, one can tell he is moody and erratic. Reagan had 8 years and 60 turnovers, the only Potus who didn't was Bush Sr. who had 57 turnovers in 4 years. Tramp has 65 in 3 yrs!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

President Trump’s “A Team” turnover is 77% as of Sept. 10, 2019

snip
Because the “A Team” is made up of members of the executive office of the president, it does not include Cabinet secretaries.

Kathryn Dunn Tenpas “Why is Trump’s staff turnover higher than the 5 most recent presidents?,” The Brookings Institution, Jan. 19, 2018.

Tracking turnover in the Trump administration

TDS affliction thread.

Trumps selections fit into two categories

1. Those who are so inept that Trump fires them
2. Those who can’t stand working for Trump
------------------------------------------- I think that your post is your OPINION / spin that you try to influence others eh RWinger .

Last edited:

source.gif

You?
You're dreaming You fight for Trump Putin and white America

source.gif

You?
Wrong Superman-George Reeves in "The Adventures of Superman" had that opening line in the fifties.

We need to turnover that ass McConnell Is this a new republican rule ? Get the president to sign off on a bill BEFORE voting on it?
I'd rather have a person change their mind than a pervert trying to change their biological sex because they are mentlally ill and have daddy or mommy, or weird Uncle Al molested me issues.
Trump is a pervert and not all there mentally but I don't believe he wanted a sex change
From my viewpoint, California Politicians legalizing child prostitution for children as young as 13 years old, releasing serial child molesters in to society without punishing them because they are illegal pieces of crap, teaching children that pedophilia is nothing but a normal sexual preference and pushing homosexuality on children is EVERYTHING THE DEMOCRAT PARTY STANDS FOR.

Anyone that supports them is a Sexual Deviant, and Pervert. Anyone that opposes them is doing The Right Thing.

Why don't you ask Elizabeth Warren, Cameltoe Harris, & Burn The Flag Sanders why they do not speak out against their party's, and their stance, of Normalizing Pedophiles, and Sexualizing our Children to make them their play things?

The people he has hired pretty much have had stability, take Bolton , always has been a neocon or war hawk. It must be tramp changing his mind daily, one can tell he is moody and erratic. Reagan had 8 years and 60 turnovers, the only Potus who didn't was Bush Sr. who had 57 turnovers in 4 years. Tramp has 65 in 3 yrs!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

President Trump’s “A Team” turnover is 77% as of Sept. 10, 2019

snip
Because the “A Team” is made up of members of the executive office of the president, it does not include Cabinet secretaries.

Kathryn Dunn Tenpas “Why is Trump’s staff turnover higher than the 5 most recent presidents?,” The Brookings Institution, Jan. 19, 2018.

Tracking turnover in the Trump administration
88% is his final number.

Ten cabinet members came and went under trump. That’s a record.

Obama replaced 3

Gw 2

Clinton 4

Trump had 4 chief of staffs, 5 communications directors, four national security advisors, etc.

source.gif

You?
Wrong Superman-George Reeves in "The Adventures of Superman" had that opening line in the fifties.
It’s actually from the original Superman Comic Book

Forum List

Back