Trump must forgo revenge and be Presidential tonight

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I know, ever inclination is to wrestle in the mud with the pig Hillary, but remember, she's been in the mud her whole life and actually enjoys it.

Trump should address the Pussy Grab non-issue by saying

1. I said Im sorry
  2. the release was timed to distract from the Wikileaks where we learn Hillary was working with Jihadists and Bernie was correct that she's a Wall Street shill.
Never wrestle with a pig, Donald

All Donald needs to say is that years ago I grabbed Hillarys' pussy..............and all I got was a crummy dildo!

Trump needs to be Trump... go read Twitter, Facebook, etc... all social media.. EVERYONE see's this for what it fucking is.. A planned attack on The Donald .. RAP music says much worse. 80 million copies of 'Fifty Shades of Gray' purchased by women..Pussy,****, fuck, suck, cock, dick.. was used continually.. THIS FAUX outrage has failed miserably..
then you have Odumbo himself bragging about eating RIBS AND PUSSY caught on video.. LIBS CAN FUCK THEMSELVES

MEDIA CONTRIVED AND DRIVEN NON SCANDAL.. Fuck you media whores

How many panels are set up on Helly Rottens lies, Benghazi, Health, Wall St ass licking?? That's just to name a few..

Clean her fucking clock tonight Donald..

I know, ever inclination is to wrestle in the mud with the pig Hillary, but remember, she's been in the mud her whole life and actually enjoys it.

1. I said Im sorry
  2. the release was timed to distract from the Wikileaks where we learn Hillary was working with Jihadists and Bernie was correct that she's a Wall Street shill.
Yeah, it's always someone else's fault. Excellent plan.

Trump needs to be Trump... go read Twitter, Facebook, etc... all social media.. EVERYONE see's this for what it fucking is.. A planned attack on The Donald .. RAP music says much worse. 80 million copies of 'Fifty Shades of Gray' purchased by women..Pussy,****, fuck, suck, cock, dick.. was used continually.. THIS FAUX outrage has failed miserably..
then you have Odumbo himself bragging about eating RIBS AND PUSSY caught on video.. LIBS CAN FUCK THEMSELVES
Men should be allowed to express themselves. beta males get fucked. use beta males as cannon fodder to invade the rest of the world.

Give command positions based on Alpha qualities.

Your "everyone" is not the same as reality's "everyone". When you realize that...you will grasp how alone you really are.

It may even back fire on the bitch Hillary. Her pushing this issue gives those Billy raped free reign to go after her. She plunged the campaigns into the gutter and hopefully the bitch pays the price.

Trump most certainly does not need to be himself! That was how Hillary kicked his ass last debate. He is thin skinned and says the stupidest shit when mad and on the defensive. What he needs to do is to deflect to how horrible she is when they attack him on his stupid sexist remarks. His stupidity is small time compared to the crap she did.

I wouldn't put money on him doing this. Trump doesn't know when to just shut up and act the adult. He needs to take a cue from Pence.

1. I said Im sorry
Trump has no cause to ‘seek revenge’; Trump is his own worst enemy, he has only himself to blame.

And Trump is incapable of even ‘acting presidential,’ because he is in fact unfit to be president, regardless how he ‘acts.’

Forum List

Back