Trump must forgo revenge and be Presidential tonight

BBBBBBBAAAAAWWWWWAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - AHHHHH- HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know, ever inclination is to wrestle in the mud with the pig Hillary, but remember, she's been in the mud her whole life and actually enjoys it.

Trump should address the Pussy Grab non-issue by saying

1. I said Im sorry
  2. the release was timed to distract from the Wikileaks where we learn Hillary was working with Jihadists and Bernie was correct that she's a Wall Street shill.
Never wrestle with a pig, Donald
Trump has no cause to ‘seek revenge’; Trump is his own worst enemy, he has only himself to blame.

And Trump is incapable of even ‘acting presidential,’ because he is in fact unfit to be president, regardless how he ‘acts.’
oh we'll get revenge alright. We'll march on the universities and burn you bastards. we've burnt the books. Nows the time to burn the people you thug bastard.

"Trump must forgo revenge and be Presidential tonight"

lol

As opposed to any other night.
It always irritates me your avatar is the bill of rights considering you vote for people who pisses all over it. Nether Clinton nor Trump has acted presidential.

If they gang up on him again.......bring some help.

S-13530.jpg

Trump needs to be Trump... go read Twitter, Facebook, etc... all social media.. EVERYONE see's this for what it fucking is.. A planned attack on The Donald .. RAP music says much worse. 80 million copies of 'Fifty Shades of Gray' purchased by women..Pussy,****, fuck, suck, cock, dick.. was used continually.. THIS FAUX outrage has failed miserably..
then you have Odumbo himself bragging about eating RIBS AND PUSSY caught on video.. LIBS CAN FUCK THEMSELVES
Men should be allowed to express themselves. beta males get fucked. use beta males as cannon fodder to invade the rest of the world.

Give command positions based on Alpha qualities.
Men are allowed to express themselves, no one advocates otherwise.

And when a man who is running for president expresses himself in a manner a majority of the people find repugnant and reprehensible, they are likewise allowed to express themselves by not voting for that individual.

If they gang up on him again.......bring some help.

View attachment 92831
He isn't man enough to defend himself??? What the fuck makes you think he would be fit for the white house if he cant handle a corrupt political hack and the media whores defending her? I am just hoping he doesn't show how much a pussy and petty man he is. Hillary Clinton should NOT EVER be president....I am not sure though that Trump is man enough to get the job done. I already know he isn't smart enough.

BBBBBBBAAAAAWWWWWAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - AHHHHH- HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
alpha is the new president

Trump needs to be Trump... go read Twitter, Facebook, etc... all social media.. EVERYONE see's this for what it fucking is.. A planned attack on The Donald .. RAP music says much worse. 80 million copies of 'Fifty Shades of Gray' purchased by women..Pussy,****, fuck, suck, cock, dick.. was used continually.. THIS FAUX outrage has failed miserably..
then you have Odumbo himself bragging about eating RIBS AND PUSSY caught on video.. LIBS CAN FUCK THEMSELVES
Men should be allowed to express themselves. beta males get fucked. use beta males as cannon fodder to invade the rest of the world.

Give command positions based on Alpha qualities.
Men are allowed to express themselves, no one advocates otherwise.

And when a man who is running for president expresses himself in a manner a majority of the people find repugnant and reprehensible, they are likewise allowed to express themselves by not voting for that individual.
He'll get in on the women vote. They love him.

I know, ever inclination is to wrestle in the mud with the pig Hillary, but remember, she's been in the mud her whole life and actually enjoys it.

1. I said Im sorry
  2. the release was timed to distract from the Wikileaks where we learn Hillary was working with Jihadists and Bernie was correct that she's a Wall Street shill.
Ahahahahaha...sixteen months in and you expect him to grow up? Grow up.

I know, ever inclination is to wrestle in the mud with the pig Hillary,
Your shocking lack of insight is alarming.

Please tell me this is a joke.

Is anybody so utterly stupid to think calling someone a pig isn't jumping headlong into the mud?

1. I said Im sorry
Trump has no cause to ‘seek revenge’; Trump is his own worst enemy, he has only himself to blame.

And Trump is incapable of even ‘acting presidential,’ because he is in fact unfit to be president, regardless how he ‘acts.’
oh we'll get revenge alright. We'll march on the universities and burn you bastards. we've burnt the books. Nows the time to burn the people you thug bastard.

Wow, let the meltdowns begin....what are ya'll gonna do for your follow up act?

The only thing burning is you....out.

Trump needs to diffuse Anderson Cooper early on in the debate by accusing him of sucking CIA cock. If he does this, he wins the debate!

Wasn't Trump supposed to act Presidential once he clinched the nomination...
I don't recall that happening.

When we beat you in the election then we'll kill you in life. Uganda was for pussies. We'll show them how it's done.

The damage is done and nothing Trump says or does during a debate is going to change that. His campaign is dead. To pretend it's not is simply engaging in delusional behavior.

Forum List

Back