Trump must forgo revenge and be Presidential tonight

The damage is done and nothing Trump says or does during a debate is going to change that. His campaign is dead.
There is much he can do.... Like show that Clinton is a incompetent or that she attacked women who her husband assaulted or show she left good men to die then lied about it or that she criminally handled classified material or point to how abysmal her and Obama's running of the country is..There is so much material against Clinton it is mind boggling.

All he needs to do is not be him.

I see no reason for Trump to "be Presidential". The race is OVER. He's lost. Anyone with marginal common sense knows that.

I'll spend this evening in my basement loading rifle ammunition with the NYG vs GB game on in the background while you people waste your time on the debate.

Trump needs to be Trump... go read Twitter, Facebook, etc... all social media.. EVERYONE see's this for what it fucking is.. A planned attack on The Donald .. RAP music says much worse. 80 million copies of 'Fifty Shades of Gray' purchased by women..Pussy,****, fuck, suck, cock, dick.. was used continually.. THIS FAUX outrage has failed miserably..
then you have Odumbo himself bragging about eating RIBS AND PUSSY caught on video.. LIBS CAN FUCK THEMSELVES

Imagine if Trump were the Democrat nominee, you'd be all over him.

I know, ever inclination is to wrestle in the mud with the pig Hillary, but remember, she's been in the mud her whole life and actually enjoys it.

Trump should address the Pussy Grab non-issue by saying

1. I said Im sorry
  2. the release was timed to distract from the Wikileaks where we learn Hillary was working with Jihadists and Bernie was correct that she's a Wall Street shill.
Never wrestle with a pig, Donald
Trump must be 'presidential'? Why would he start now?

I know, ever inclination is to wrestle in the mud with the pig Hillary, but remember, she's been in the mud her whole life and actually enjoys it.

Trump should address the Pussy Grab non-issue by saying

1. I said Im sorry
  2. the release was timed to distract from the Wikileaks where we learn Hillary was working with Jihadists and Bernie was correct that she's a Wall Street shill.
Never wrestle with a pig, Donald
A new poll Gallup released Tuesday reminds us that only a minority of voters think Donald Trump has it. Even while the race tightens and Trump's numbers rise, the gap is wide when it comes to whom voters think has the leadership qualities and personality that a president should have. Just 32 percent of voters in the poll said they agreed that Trump has those qualities, compared with 51 percent who said the same about Hillary Clinton.

Trump's number in the Gallup poll is more than 20 percentage points lower than any candidate Gallup has asked the question about in past races.

Trump needs to be Trump... go read Twitter, Facebook, etc... all social media.. EVERYONE see's this for what it fucking is.. A planned attack on The Donald .. RAP music says much worse. 80 million copies of 'Fifty Shades of Gray' purchased by women..Pussy,****, fuck, suck, cock, dick.. was used continually.. THIS FAUX outrage has failed miserably..
then you have Odumbo himself bragging about eating RIBS AND PUSSY caught on video.. LIBS CAN FUCK THEMSELVES

Imagine if Trump were the Democrat nominee, you'd be all over him.
And I admit I would be defending him if he were running against Cruz or Rubio. I never said Republicans were wrong for making him their nominee. They're just wrong for thinking he should be POTUS.

Forum List

Back