Trump Needs To Be....What?

It’s President for the former President.

You gerbil.

OK Hamster? He's Mr. Trump for you and me.

Retired and ignored.
That's the funniest thing of all. The worst thing you can do to an egotist like TRUMP! is to ignore him, yet we see a continuing obsession with him, to the point of being pathological, from those who hate him irrationally. On this board, you can count on any thread discussing Quid Pro Joe's failures and foibles to have someone swoop in with, "But, but, but, TRUMP!", within the first handful of posts, as if it's significant. The talking heads on TV spend far more time discussing TRUMP! than they ever do Quid Pro Joe. Even the most dedicated democrat sycophants hardly talk about him. It's amazing to watch.

my bad ... she's a member of the house ... and what is Trump doing ? i'll tell you he's leading in the polls for the gop primary .. if someone else was leading the left would be going after them just as viciously .
Oh, definitely. The democrats pivot on a second and start dumping on whoever takes the lead, moment to moment. I swear that they spend their days desperately paging through poll results, looking for any Republicans that's on the rise, then they launch their pre-written hate screeds on whomever is in the lead at the moment. And when they profess to admire a Republican? Yeah, right, the moment that Republican wins the nomination, they display their true hate.

That's the funniest thing of all. The worst thing you can do to an egotist like TRUMP! is to ignore him, yet we see a continuing obsession with him, to the point of being pathological, from those who hate him irrationally. On this board, you can count on any thread discussing Quid Pro Joe's failures and foibles to have someone swoop in with, "But, but, but, TRUMP!", within the first handful of posts, as if it's significant. The talking heads on TV spend far more time discussing TRUMP! than they ever do Quid Pro Joe. Even the most dedicated democrat sycophants hardly talk about him. It's amazing to watch.

I never say, but Trump. Trump is in the news several times every news cycle either insulting or attacking someone, or lying or hawking some crackpot conspiracy theory.

I never say, but Trump. Trump is in the news several times every news cycle either insulting or attacking someone, or lying or hawking some crackpot conspiracy theory.
You don't have to literally say the words, "But TRUMP!" to inject it into a thread. It happens on virtually every thread that says anything about Quid Pro Joe. Someone inevitably swoops in with something about TRUMP!, as if it's significant. It's been that way since the campaign.

You don't have to literally say the words, "But TRUMP!" to inject it into a thread. It happens on virtually every thread that says anything about Quid Pro Joe. Someone inevitably swoops in with something about TRUMP!, as if it's significant. It's been that way since the campaign.

Trump has done it to himself. No one else is to blame. Remember when Trump exposed Israeli intelligence assets to the Russians?

He's been a fuck every day since. He craves attention and adulation at any cost.

Glad to see that you agree that trump is not the president.
Seriously, it's like some people believe the election never happened and he's still in the White House to be blamed for everything from global warming to cats and dogs living together to people wearing white after Labor Day. They can't seem to understand that Quid Pro Joe is responsible for stuff now.

Trump has done it to himself. No one else is to blame. Remember when Trump exposed Israeli intelligence assets to the Russians?

He's been a fuck every day since. He craves attention and adulation at any cost.
And you guys are giving it to him by being unable to talk about anyone else, in fact, insisting on talking about him in any thread remotely related to politics.

Seriously, it's like some people believe the election never happened and he's still in the White House to be blamed for everything from global warming to cats and dogs living together to people wearing white after Labor Day. They can't seem to understand that Quid Pro Joe is responsible for stuff now.
I’m pretty sure you missed the point.

And you guys are giving it to him by being unable to talk about anyone else, in fact, insisting on talking about him in any thread remotely related to politics.

Trump is a menace.. he needs to be in prison.

He sabotaged his presidency and reelection.

Trump is a menace.. he needs to be in prison.

He sabotaged his presidency and reelection.
1. You'll never see him in prison. The SS detail won't allow it and he's not even accused of doing anything that would warrant it being taken away, so forget that one.
2. If he's found guilty of actual crimes, he'll need to pay a fine or whatever is imposed.
3. The absolute very worst penalty you would ever see imposed on him would be a short confinement to his opulent home.

So, sorry that you won't get to see your dream come true, but that's reality. In the meantime, you're giving him the attention he craves. Keep talking about him though, maybe it'll eventually do something, and stuff.

“Trump Needs To Be....What?”

Retired.

He should accept the will the people who voted him out of office that’s he’s unfit to be president.

Trump should enjoy his retirement scamming his supporters with trading cards and Trump bucks.
Speaking of retired, when is the person who wrote your program going to retire you and come out with some A.I. that is more believably human?

OK Hamster? He's Mr. Trump for you and me.
I don’t care what you call him. I refer to the current President as the Alzheimer Victim in Chief or as Brandon or as Potato.

I didn’t ask you for what old Emily Post believed.

You are unwilling to acknowledge reality. That’s a you problem, cupcake.

1. You'll never see him in prison. The SS detail won't allow it and he's not even accused of doing anything that would warrant it being taken away, so forget that one.
2. If he's found guilty of actual crimes, he'll need to pay a fine or whatever is imposed.
3. The absolute very worst penalty you would ever see imposed on him would be a short confinement to his opulent home.

So, sorry that you won't get to see your dream come true, but that's reality. In the meantime, you're giving him the attention he craves. Keep talking about him though, maybe it'll eventually do something, and stuff.

The secret service agents can sit outside his cell in shifts. They don't make laws.

I don’t care what you call him. I refer to the current President as the Alzheimer Victim in Chief or as Brandon or as Potato.

I didn’t ask you for what old Emily Post believed.

You are unwilling to acknowledge reality. That’s a you problem, cupcake.
That's a strange way to tell me that I'm right, fruitcake.

Forum List

Back