Trump Needs To Be....What?

Sure I do. But you're a magaturd. You don't see anything

Right, I don't see anything, including the non-existent example you just posted or linked me to showing us an example of one time where you actually did make a concerted, erudite argument based on research and facts instead of just demeaning the poster instead!

Here's an idea: next time you make a concerted, true ARGUMENT for or against the TOPIC, with supporting evidence backing up your position, why don't you fucking include me in the mention so I can see one?!

I won't hold my breath.

Right, I don't see anything, including the non-existent example you just posted or linked me to showing us an example of one time where you actually did make a concerted, erudite argument based on research and facts instead of just demeaning the poster instead!

Here's an idea: next time you make a concerted, true ARGUMENT for or against the TOPIC, with supporting evidence backing up your position, why don't you fucking include me in the mention so I can see one?!

I won't hold my breath.

Zzz. Nope. They refer to him as President Trump. And that’s a perfectly common honorary title for all ex Presidents. You ignorant twat.
To the moon Alice. To the fucking moon. It's 'former President' for the former Presidents.

She's not a senator. And we should be angry about what trump is doing.
my bad ... she's a member of the house ... and what is Trump doing ? i'll tell you he's leading in the polls for the gop primary .. if someone else was leading the left would be going after them just as viciously .

Forum List

Back