Trump Needs To Be....What?

So as an American citizen, President Joseph Robinette Biden is your president.

That was nice of you to say. You have Democratic Party potential.
As an American citizen, President Trump was ouR prior President. Potato is the incumbent. (It’s not a matter of “nice.” It is simply a tragic fact.)

And if we have any good luck left, President Trump will be our President again.

Last edited:
As an American citizen, President Trump was out prior President. Potato is the incumbent. (It’s not a matter of “nice.” It is simply a tragic fact.)

And if we have any good luck left, President Trump will be our President again.
Mr. Trump is the out prior President. A Freudian typo, I assume?

Demicrats are known for their extremely violent rhetoric - whether its Waters threatening and inciting an assassination attempt against Republicans (in which R-Scalise was shot) or Schumer personally threatening & inciting an assassination attempt against USSC Justices.

(Garland was probably refusing to enforce laws intended to keep Jusyices sage in hopes one would get killed & Biden would then put him on the Court.)

Si, I wouldn't be surprised to find she was intentionally attempting to incite an assassination attempt against Trump.

You are clear. I can see right through you.
Zzzz. You can’t see anything. You’re pitiably and intentionally blind. Now, back on topic:

Do you believe that the political bitch who said that about Trump really had a Freudian slip and didn’t mean to say “shot?”

You’re willingly gullible.

Zzzz. You can’t see anything. You’re pitiably and intentionally blind. Now, back on topic:

Do you believe that the political bitch who said that about Trump really had a Freudian slip and didn’t mean to say “shot?”

You’re willingly gullible.
I'm quite sure that she meant what she said.

Forum List

Back