Trump needs to pay for his incompetence

Trumps crimes and mishandling of the trump virus well documented here

Did you even read that article? Trump and the United States isnt even mentioned. The article lays the blame solely on China, as it should. What the fuck are you talking about?

Yep it mentions china in a non racist positive light only twice .they handled the crises honestly and openly ..trumps name and the evidence of his guilt is clearly all there...

You're racist and want people to die

Did you even read that article? Trump and the United States isnt even mentioned. The article lays the blame solely on China, as it should. What the fuck are you talking about?

Yep it mentions china in a non racist positive light only twice .they handled the crises honestly and openly ..trumps name and the evidence of his guilt is clearly all there...

No, it clearly places blame where it belongs.

The People’s Republic of China (PRC) and its ruling Chinese Communist Party (CCP) have deceived the world about the coronavirus since its appearance in late 2019. In this situation brief, the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation compares the timeline and facts with China’s ongoing disinformation campaign about the coronavirus’ origins, nature, and spread. This brief also demonstrates how the World Health Organization (WHO) has promoted and helped legitimize China’s false claims.

He might pay for it. He has paid to cover crap up before.
Commie didn't click the link..

Stupid commie is stupid. :eusa_whistle:
I got you commie.., HANGIN! Eat it up Fascist and while you down there, Kiss My A$$:cul2:

The People’s Republic of China (PRC) and its ruling Chinese Communist Party (CCP) have deceived the world about the coronavirus since its appearance in late 2019. In this situation brief, the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation compares the timeline and facts with China’s ongoing disinformation campaign about the coronavirus’ origins, nature, and spread. This brief also demonstrates how the World Health Organization (WHO) has promoted and helped legitimize China’s false claims.

You're a liar ! And a racist !That's not at my link ..you made that up .Every educated person knows the WHO is a caring organization that help the poor and marginalized amongst our global village of humans .

I mean the guy in charge is black .....how dare you

It looks like democommiecrats are going to try to hang all their fuck ups on Trump.

Not all, but an honest, aware and informative person must have concluded trump's first term can only be described in one word: SNAFU.

Says someone who breathes fake news in and out like it's oxygen.

Only the brainwashed or a liar (usually both) who echo Limbaugh and trump who echo Limbaugh believe the MSM is fake.

You're a liar ! And a racist !That's not at my link ..you made that up .Every educated person knows the WHO is a caring organization that help the poor and marginalized amongst our global village of humans .

Hey dummy, that IS your link. Its in the god damn OP! You have got to be the dumbest retard on the USMB. :laugh:

Did anyone actually read any of the OP's article ? :biggrin:
Yeah, i did. It literally says the opposite of what the OP claims. I dont know if he is a moron or if this is some kind of satirical thread, but the article completely places blame on China.

Imagine if the vote in February had gone the other way and Mitt Romney got his way and the President was removed from office. I can't imagine Mr. Pence sticking around after that kind of miscarriage of justice either, so we would probably have President Pelosi in charge.

What would she have done better as President to stop the pandemic? What could she have done?

I don't think she would have done a damn thing, except maybe to unjustly fire top people in the government that have been doing a tremendous job.
President Nancy would have signed a EO giving everyone Dim Sum for life........as long as they vote DEM.

It looks like democommiecrats are going to try to hang all their fuck ups on Trump.

Not all, but an honest, aware and informative person must have concluded trump's first term can only be described in one word: SNAFU.

The website is an excellent account of how China did not live up to the standards of behavior of truly civilized nations. Trump's first term has been very successful, in spite of the attempts of the anti-Trump people to create a narrative of failure...and I think that upsets you more than people dying from COVID-19

It doesn't upset me one bit. Old Glory has weathered worse and still proudly flies. It does get a bit singed on the edges but it always repairs itself. I want Rump gone and allow old Glory to start healing. It wasn't the left that painted Rump as a failure. He's done that all by himself with your assistance. Am I mad about Rump and you "The Party of the Rump"? No because I know that old Glory will keep flying long after you slimes leave.
So you are going to vote for Stacey Abrams. She'll make a great president.
If her staff can prevent her from eating all the Oval office furniture.

So b/c he's "black" he is not a fucking Somali war criminal? LOL!

So b/c he's "black" he is not a fucking Somali war criminal? LOL!

You're a Klan member
Hes a super educated caring burrecrat...
I have a masters degree in activisim for social justice

Forum List

Back