Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by Norwegian official, citing Israel-UAE peace deal

Being nominated doesn't mean that he's worthy of getting the honor.

Kinda like being nominated for an Oscar. People always say it's an honor to be nominated, but the reality is that they actually want to win the prize.

Obama has won a Nobel. Trump has been nominated. Wonder how much he had to pay to get someone to nominate him?

I'm not holding my breath until Trump actually wins it. Although he does deserve it.

Kinda like being nominated for an Oscar. People always say it's an honor to be nominated, but the reality is that they actually want to win the prize.

Obama has won a Nobel. Trump has been nominated. Wonder how much he had to pay to get someone to nominate him?

The difference is that Trump actually deserves the Nobel, just like King and Limbaugh did before him. His accomplishments as President have been tremendous and it would be a travesty of justice if they didn't make it official.

Barry was GIVEN the award for 'potential' ... before arming/aiding terrorists and invading Syria.

President Trump has actually EARNED one by negotiating PEACE...

That remains to be seen.

Obama said he was "surprised" and "deeply humbled" by the award.[14] In remarks given at the White House Rose Garden on the day of the announcement, Obama stated, "I do not view it as a recognition of my own accomplishments but rather an affirmation of American leadership on behalf of aspirations held by people in all nations."

will tramp receive the award with surprise and deeply humbled. I doubt it, he will probably boast up a storm.

The difference is that Trump actually deserves the Nobel, just like King and Limbaugh did before him. His accomplishments as President have been tremendous and it would be a travesty of justice if they didn't make it official.

WTF does Trump deserve the Nobel for? He hasn't done anything other than repeat how great he is, and has managed to get his cult to agree.

Wait, doesn't he have to bomb the hell out of some 3rd world country like Libya before he can win that?
He was already nominated for bromancing North Korea. And Obama got one for doing absolutely nothing. Quite a clownish award.

I'm not holding my breath until Trump actually wins it. Although he does deserve it.

Absolutely.

Pretty clear why Career Government-Job Tit-suckers, Career State Dept. Types, and Career Politicians, have been so against him.
He is showing how utterly useless those careers have been.

8 years of President Trump working his plan without having to fight the constant coup attempt would have left us in a position to only need about half of these career people and the world would be on the way to a true and lasting peace.

No wonder the Establishment went nutsy crackers.

What did Limbaugh do to deserve the freedom medal for, for hate speech?

Barry was GIVEN the award for 'potential' ... before arming/aiding terrorists and invading Syria.

Shouldn't they give it to that Kushner Kreep?

The Landmark Legal Foundation nominated El Rushbo for his “tireless efforts to promote liberty, equality and opportunity for all mankind, regardless of race, creed, economic stratum or national origin.” I think its amusing the way Leftards call it "hate speech" because they hate it.

Just weeks after helping to broker peace between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), President Trump has been nominated for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.

Where the hell does President Trump find the time?!!! This is a historic peace deal. Trump has a record stock market. The unemployment rate is falling fast and the economy is picking back up. He's out there campaigning and he's constantly having to clean up after Democrats who allow riots and can't keep law and order in their cities. Oh, all of this while getting close to a vaccine during this pandemic.

TRUMP/PENCE 2020!!!

Trump has someone nominate him every year.

Then he bitches about the person who deserved it

Wait, doesn't he have to bomb the hell out of some 3rd world country like Libya before he can win that?
He can´t. Interventions are now exclusively Democrat just for one reason: Trump must not win the peace award.

However, holding millions under siege amounts to a similar loss of humans. So it is a good award for Trump.

That remains to be seen.

Obama said he was "surprised" and "deeply humbled" by the award.[14] In remarks given at the White House Rose Garden on the day of the announcement, Obama stated, "I do not view it as a recognition of my own accomplishments but rather an affirmation of American leadership on behalf of aspirations held by people in all nations."

will tramp receive the award with surprise and deeply humbled. I doubt it, he will probably boast up a storm.

More like "I do not view it as a recognition of my own accomplishments but rather because I am half of a black man..."

Trump is more worthy of not only the nomination but also of winning a Nobel Peace Prize than Obama, which was GIVEN to him. Barry never earned it. In fact, for his actions after winning it, the NPP should have been stripped from Barry.

Barry had not been in the WH long when he was nominated. Other than winning the Presidency he had accomplished nothing. As stated earlier, Barry was given the NPP for 'POTENTIAL', potential he NEVER lived up to.

President Trump, as with his economic accomplishments, has achieved not just one an HISTORIC peace deal but TWO.

After winning his NPP, Barry spent much of his time as President arming, supplying, training, funding, protecting, aiding, and abetting the world's terrorists, which included The Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, ISIS, & the PLO / Palestine.

He pimped out the US military to Al Qaeda - who murdered thousands of Americans in a terrorist attack on the US on 9/11/01 - to help them murder a sovereign nation's leader, a leader who was helping the coalition fight terrorists in northern Africa, and take over Libya as their own.

He followed that up by committing a United nations defined International War Crime by invading Syria...for no good damn reason (except maybe to try to save 'face' after al Assad called his ill-fated 'Red Line' bluff, humiliating Barry in front of the entire world.). By invading Syria, Barry dragged the US into ANOTHER war, and on the day he left office he also left US military troops in Syria to continue fighting HIS war.

Barry also 'gave' Putin Crimea, refusing to sell Ukraine desperately-needed defensive weapons to defend themselves against Putin's invasion, allowing Putin's forces to annex Crimea without much trouble at all.

Barry was to 'peace for the world' as Cuomo putting COVID-19-infected patients into Nursing Homes was good for the elderly in NY.

Just weeks after helping to broker peace between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), President Trump has been nominated for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.

Where the hell does President Trump find the time?!!! This is a historic peace deal. Trump has a record stock market. The unemployment rate is falling fast and the economy is picking back up. He's out there campaigning and he's constantly having to clean up after Democrats who allow riots and can't keep law and order in their cities. Oh, all of this while getting close to a vaccine during this pandemic.

TRUMP/PENCE 2020!!!

President Trump accomplished more in just 3 years than Barry did in all 8 years he was in office...and President Trump just keeps achieving more and more record-setting / historic successes.

Need a tissue?

The NPP committee and international community expected Barry to be the peace-loving Democrat from days of old and believed if they GAVE him an award it would influence him into being such....and it failed miserably.

It's hate speech to you, because he exposes your lies.

Forum List

Back