Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by Norwegian official, citing Israel-UAE peace deal

I heard Nancy Pelosi was so pissed when she heard the news Trump had been nominated she called the Nobel Peace Prize Committee and nominated Portland's Mayor for his outstanding job of keeping all the protests in his city 'peaceful'...

CNN Claims Violent Protests in Kenosha Are 'Mostly ...

politics defund the police Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

President Trump is much more deserving of the Nobel Prize than Barry Soetoro ever was when he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize because of his popularity with Nobel Committee Communists. :smoke:

Wait, doesn't he have to bomb the hell out of some 3rd world country like Libya before he can win that?
It's nice to have a deserving recipient again. This should actually be Trump's second Nobel. The Nobel was always a big deal until Obama got it for being Black even though he set race relations back 60 years. MAGA, peace love and prosperity.

I didn't believe Obama deserved it either and looked upon it as more of a national award for the USA in achieving a measure of racial equality.

As for him setting back race relations, I don't lay blame on him for providing bigots the opportunity to crawl out of their holes after 60 years. I recall talking with friends and a lot of their criticism, especially early on could be categorized as their view of him being uppity. Things got much better after a year when the discussion switched to specific policies.

Oh that's gonna leave a mark. :auiqs.jpg: Biden 47 years in politics 0 peace prize nominations. Trump 4 years in office 1 historic peace prize nomination.

I'm not holding my breath until Trump actually wins it. Although he does deserve it.
Listen, just because Trump is the first President not to start a war in a gazillion years does not mean he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize. That's because the more people you kill the more peaceful the world becomes.

Duh!

Trump has someone nominate him every year.

Then he bitches about the person who deserved it
Obama never deserved anything and neither do you Putin Bot.
Obama was the first black elected President of United States

A historic accomplishment
But what percentage is needed to be considered black? We know his mother to be white after all.

Has he had a genetics test like Warren? She was only 1023rd Indian, and as such, not really an Indian.

Last edited:
Nominated is meaningless. It's not like he accomplished all the things Obama did before he was even inaugurated
tell me, other than creating racism, what did BARRAG o accomplish? NOTHING
His winning the White House was enough.
another brain dead answer from a demoncrat.
You must be new here, or not very bright.
Ya, you would have preferred being called anything else.

Nominated is meaningless. It's not like he accomplished all the things Obama did before he was even inaugurated
another intelligent answer from a brain dead demoncrat---NOT--- just saying

You're new here. I'll cut you some slack

The same guy nominated him before. He's a comedian.

Yeah Trump should of started wars like Obama did.
Israel and the UAE weren't even at war. The whole thing is a hoax.
so now in order to be nominated, there must be war. sadly, your brain is a hoax ---just saying

You're new here. I'll cut you some slack
i dont need anything from you. it would probably destroy life as we know it

I'm not holding my breath until Trump actually wins it. Although he does deserve it.
Listen, just because Trump is the first President not to start a war in a gazillion years does not mean he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize. That's because the more people you kill the more peaceful the world becomes.

Duh!
Ah. The beatins' will continue until morale improves theory. MAGA

Forum List

Back