Trump Not Allowed Scottish Golf Trip To Avoid Inauguration, Sturgeon Warns

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
So the airport by trump's golf resort in Scotland has been notified to expect a military Boeing 575 to land there on January 19th.

Scotland, like most nations in the world right now, won't allow anyone in the nation that isn't there on an essential business.

trump is in for a rude awakening. Playing golf isn't essential.

So the airport by trump's golf resort in Scotland has been notified to expect a military Boeing 575 to land there on January 19th.

Scotland, like most nations in the world right now, won't allow anyone in the nation that isn't there on an essential business.

You are dreaming Dana. He will awaken in a presidential suite, with the best caddy at the club and a guaranteed tee time, whenever he wants it.

You are dreaming Dana. He will awaken in a presidential suite, with the best caddy at the club and a guaranteed tee time, whenever he wants it.

Seriously.

These are little people rules, I doubt Scotland will stick to their guns on this. They know Trump is a vindictive a-hole with no reguard for rules.

Scotland...the same cowards that didn't want an independent UK....the same gullible assholes that wanted to be ruled from the EU.....so who gives a fuck what those idiots think or say...there are golf courses all over the world....

WTF plays gold in Scotland in January? There are about 4 hours of daylight. I mean especially if you have your own golf courses in Florida.

Just idiotic.

WTF plays gold in Scotland in January? There are about 4 hours of daylight. I mean especially if you have your own golf courses in Florida.

Just idiotic.
It is out of the country. They do not want him as a neighbor in Florida. He owns it. Probably his new headquarters until legal problems settled on state charges.

Just idiotic.
It is out of the country. They do not want him as a neighbor in Florida. He owns it. Probably his new headquarters until legal problems settled on state charges.
Sorry, this is just stupid.

Scotland has an extradition treaty with the U.S.
4i6Ckte.gif

Scotland is not going to let Trump land there. They are in the middle of investigating whether he can even keep his resort. Letting him in would be a very unpopular move.

Scotland has an extradition treaty with the U.S.
4i6Ckte.gif
With his money and business interests there and residual, could be one of those 2 inch thick $hit Sandwhich things. The more bread you got, the less $hit you gotta eat.:dunno:

I'm not the person who said he can't go there.

Scotland's first minister is the person who is saying this.

It's right there in the article.

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 12.15.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 12.17.23 PM.png

Seems the possibility that President Trump will leave the United States is for more than a golf tournament. Consider this, at noon on the 20th President Trump become a citizen like you and me, and he is concerned rightly so, that he will be served an arrest warrant and taken into custody.

Seems the possibility that President Trump will leave the United States is for more than a golf tournament. Consider this, at noon on the 20th President Trump become a citizen like you and me, and he is concerned rightly so, that he will be served an arrest warrant and taken into custody.
It is probably the 1st reason he wants to stay in power. Watching him and his punk ass kids lose even more. Now that will be a spectacle.

Forum List

Back