Trump - not even sworn in and yet covered in scandal.

Already people from UTEC are protesting where Trump is going to speak and asking why their 700 jobs are being moved to Mexico.
They know why their jobs are being moved to Mexico. Because progressives push jobs overseas with idiotic communist economic policy. That's why the American people overwhelmingly voted for Donald Trump, snowflake...

View attachment 100606
Republicans more responsible with their free trade insanity.

Already people from UTEC are protesting where Trump is going to speak and asking why their 700 jobs are being moved to Mexico.
They know why their jobs are being moved to Mexico. Because progressives push jobs overseas with idiotic communist economic policy. That's why the American people overwhelmingly voted for Donald Trump, snowflake...

View attachment 100606
Free trade doesn't send jobs overseas. Having insane $15 an hour minimum wages, costly regulations (like Obamacare), and unions making unreasonable demands, sends jobs overseas.

Of course free trade causes jobs, which is what we call it when one person purchases another person's labor, to "move" to where that labor can be purchased for a whole lot less. When I lived in China, I was rich by Chinese standards. I earned $5.00 per day. Are you going to find Americans to make shirts for you for $5.00 per day?

View attachment 100606
Free Trade isn't insanity. It depends on how it's managed. For instance, when NAFTA was signed, it included "NAFTA-Transitional Adjustment Assistance" which would offer education and retraining for people who lost their unskilled jobs.

NAFTA-Transitional Adjustment Assistance, Employment & Training Administration (ETA) - U.S. Department of Labor

The problem here is that Republicans wouldn't fund it. Just anther "fuck you" to the American people and something the media, once again, refused to report on. They do that a lot. The reason they don't report the terrible things Republicans do is that Republicans cry they are being picked on and it works.

View attachment 100606
Free Trade isn't insanity. It depends on how it's managed. For instance, when NAFTA was signed, it included "NAFTA-Transitional Adjustment Assistance" which would offer education and retraining for people who lost their unskilled jobs.

NAFTA-Transitional Adjustment Assistance, Employment & Training Administration (ETA) - U.S. Department of Labor

The problem here is that Republicans wouldn't fund it. Just anther "fuck you" to the American people and something the media, once again, refused to report on. They do that a lot. The reason they don't report the terrible things Republicans do is that Republicans cry they are being picked on and it works.
Right. I think we've all noticed the media's unspoken hands-off policy for Republicans. I'm guessing that grinds your gears since you are obviously a Democrat. You were given away by your proposed solution to NAFTA problems should they arise. It's one of the only two solutions Democrats ever have for any problem: more education (the other, of course, is more taxpayer money spent).

Dems are cute with that child-like faith they all have in the Magic Education Nymph (MEN). MEN can fix anything. Their nanny state creating a large, growing, dysfunctional, dangerous underclass? No problem! Free college for everyone until we're all successful, college-educated, urbanites. Still not buying the "diversity is our strength" line? You just need to be educated until you agree with us. And if you voted the wrong way this last election, you are obviously uneducated.

It's not fair to put American workers in head-to-head free trade competition with Mexicans and Chinese for the simple reason it doesn't cost as much to be a Mexican or a Chinese as it does to be an American. Therefore, Mexicans and Chinese can sell their labor for less than what an American can. The Dems' MEN just makes the American's labor even more expensive.

After NAFTA passed, MEN was everywhere telling Americans who'd just been thrown into financial turmoil that they should "learn computers". Computers were the future and while the Mexicans stood on the assembly lines screwing shit together, everyone on this side of the border would be rich--happily designing the websites through which we'd sell the Mexican shit to each other.

So all these Americans trusted the smart people who run things and did the right thing and got their computer degrees. There they were working, raising a family, paying on a mortgage, and saving for college when one day, at the age of 52, he gets a visit from his boss. Guess what, drone? We just received a new shipment of labor from India. It's only 22 years old, and is much more affordable than you. We get to hold its green card in case it starts thinking it should be paid for overtime, and part of the benefits we offer it is the chance to live in the United States, which doesn't cost us a thing! Btw, you'll need to train your replacement if you want your month's severance pay, then I'd go get educated in something so you can get another job at your age before you lose your house and your children's futures are crippled.

Free trade IS insanity, and greed and treachery, and education isn't remotely a salve.

View attachment 100606

Right. I think we've all noticed the media's unspoken hands-off policy for Republicans. I'm guessing that grinds your gears since you are obviously a Democrat. You were given away by your proposed solution to NAFTA problems should they arise. It's one of the only two solutions Democrats ever have for any problem: more education (the other, of course, is more taxpayer money spent).

Dems are cute with that child-like faith they all have in the Magic Education Nymph (MEN). MEN can fix anything. Their nanny state creating a large, growing, dysfunctional, dangerous underclass? No problem! Free college for everyone until we're all successful, college-educated, urbanites. Still not buying the "diversity is our strength" line? You just need to be educated until you agree with us. And if you voted the wrong way this last election, you are obviously uneducated.

It's not fair to put American workers in head-to-head free trade competition with Mexicans and Chinese for the simple reason it doesn't cost as much to be a Mexican or a Chinese as it does to be an American. Therefore, Mexicans and Chinese can sell their labor for less than what an American can. The Dems' MEN just makes the American's labor even more expensive.

After NAFTA passed, MEN was everywhere telling Americans who'd just been thrown into financial turmoil that they should "learn computers". Computers were the future and while the Mexicans stood on the assembly lines screwing shit together, everyone on this side of the border would be rich--happily designing the websites through which we'd sell the Mexican shit to each other.

So all these Americans trusted the smart people who run things and did the right thing and got their computer degrees. There they were working, raising a family, paying on a mortgage, and saving for college when one day, at the age of 52, he gets a visit from his boss. Guess what, drone? We just received a new shipment of labor from India. It's only 22 years old, and is much more affordable than you. We get to hold its green card in case it starts thinking it should be paid for overtime, and part of the benefits we offer it is the chance to live in the United States, which doesn't cost us a thing! Btw, you'll need to train your replacement if you want your month's severance pay, then I'd go get educated in something so you can get another job at your age before you lose your house and your children's futures are crippled.

Free trade IS insanity, and greed and treachery, and education isn't remotely a salve.
So you are saying that America can't compete and Americans can't learn?

And everyone must learn computers? Or education is bad?

Don't prepare for the future? Lock all the borders? Build walls everywhere?

I have no idea what your message is. It's like you are terrified of everything.

I remember when Obama took office, this is what Republicans handed him:

Total 2008 job loss: 2.6 million - Jan. 9, 2009

And today?

America has 5.8 million job openings, matches all-time high

Has America Run Out of Workers to Fill Its Open Jobs?

I know you won't understand, but the truth is education is never wasted. And not all education is computers. You have electricians, machinists and plumbers and carpenters and mechanics and technicians and on and on. Every skill requires education.

That's because Republican's understand the law (unlike Dumbocrats). It is not the responsibility of the government to train people for careers.

Of course free trade causes jobs, which is what we call it when one person purchases another person's labor, to "move" to where that labor can be purchased for a whole lot less. When I lived in China, I was rich by Chinese standards. I earned $5.00 per day. Are you going to find Americans to make shirts for you for $5.00 per day?
Sure. Most American's aren't smug libtards. They don't view jobs as "beneath" them. There are millions of American's who would make shirts for $5.00 per day. If only progressives were bright enough to lower minimum wage to make us competitive.

I know you won't understand, but the truth is education is never wasted. And not all education is computers. You have electricians, machinists and plumbers and carpenters and mechanics and technicians and on and on. Every skill requires education.
Yep. And it is up to every individual to get the training they need for the career they want. In addition, if businesses can't fill those jobs, then it is up to businesses to train their people. It is not the job of the government. It's amazing that you people can be adults and have no clue why your government exists.

That's because Republican's understand the law (unlike Dumbocrats). It is not the responsibility of the government to train people for careers.
The responsibility of the government is to help the country. If our government is good for nothing then why even have one? Is that goal of your kind? To tear down the government because you believe it's not worth anything? If a natural disaster happens and thousands lose their homes, fuck 'em? Is that what you're saying? What's the difference if thousands lose their jobs? That's just as devastating. Fuck 'em?

Trump managed to make one scandal go away. His Trump U civil suit for Fraud and Racketeering for a mere $25,000,000.00.

And he already paid one IRS fine for the Trump Foundation.

But he is still under several investigations. There is the Florida Attorney General bribery case. Then there is running an uncertified and illegal charity Foundation. For that, he already received a "cease and desist" order. Even if it was an illegal foundation, he still can't spend money from the charity, which he stopped giving to in 2008, but got plenty of "OPM" (other people's money).

How 75 pending lawsuits could distract a Donald Trump presidency

If elected, the open lawsuits will tag along with Trump. He would not be entitled to immunity, and could be required to give depositions or even testify in open court. That could chew up time and expose a litany of uncomfortable private and business dealings to the public.

--------------------------------
75 pending lawsuits. Oops, 74 now.

See ya in court!

I hope Trump resigns in shame. I love Mike Pence.

Sure. Most American's aren't smug libtards. They don't view jobs as "beneath" them. There are millions of American's who would make shirts for $5.00 per day. If only progressives were bright enough to lower minimum wage to make us competitive.
You said:

There are millions of American's who would make shirts for $5.00 per day. If only progressives were bright enough to lower minimum wage to make us competitive.

Five bucks a day? What the fuck? That's your answer? That makes us competitive? And then you call someone else a tard? You? After giving us $5 a day as a possible solution?

Trump managed to make one scandal go away. His Trump U civil suit for Fraud and Racketeering for a mere $25,000,000.00.

But he is still under several investigations. There is the Florida Attorney General bribery case. Then there is running an uncertified and illegal charity Foundation. For that, he already received a "cease and desist" order. Even if it was an illegal foundation, he still can't spend money from the charity, which he stopped giving to in 2008, but got plenty of "OPM" (other people's money).

If elected, the open lawsuits will tag along with Trump. He would not be entitled to immunity, and could be required to give depositions or even testify in open court. That could chew up time and expose a litany of uncomfortable private and business dealings to the public.

See ya in court!

Because of Pence outright naked hatred of gay people?

See ya in court!

That is the main reason but there are others. Hatred of gay people is very important in a leader. I always look for that first.

:cuckoo:

The responsibility of the government is to help the country.
No it's not. The fact that you don't even know that much is tragic. You're clueless - just as your side of the aisle desires you to be. Why does our government exist rdean? Hell, can you even tell us where you would find the answer to such a simple, basic question?

Yep. And it is up to every individual to get the training they need for the career they want. In addition, if businesses can't fill those jobs, then it is up to businesses to train their people. It is not the job of the government. It's amazing that you people can be adults and have no clue why your government exists.
Mitt Romney gave each of his five sons a hundred million dollars and none of them served in Iraq even though they were all in their 20's. Other people put their lives in danger and went into the military to earn the GI bill to go to college. Is that fair?

The reason our country has a military is to keep the country safe and make it strong. Helping it's citizens to get an education also makes the country strong and competitive. We aren't supposed to help each other because you feel "fuck 'em"?
The problem with this country is there are too many of your kind and not enough of the kind of people who love this country and want it to succeed and for everyone have a chance.

See ya in court!

That is the main reason but there are others. Hatred of gay people is very important in a leader. I always look for that first.

:cuckoo:
Either you really feel that way or you are so ignorant you didn't know how hard Pence worked to destroy the lives of gay people. Which is it?

Mitt Romney gave each of his five sons a hundred million dollars and none of them served in Iraq even though they were all in their 20's. Other people put their lives in danger and went into the military to earn the GI bill to go to college. Is that fair?
Absolutely it is fair. 100% fair. Why wouldn't it be? What is "unfair" about it in your mind?!?

The responsibility of the government is to help the country.
No it's not. The fact that you don't even know that much is tragic. You're clueless - just as your side of the aisle desires you to be. Why does our government exist rdean? Hell, can you even tell us where you would find the answer to such a simple, basic question?
It's a pretty binary answer. Either it helps the country or it doesn't. What else is left in your tiny vision?

^^^ another brain-dead conservative who wants slave labor like they have in China.

Forum List

Back