Trump not invited to Hurricane Harvey telethon, unless...

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
President Trump will not get an invite to appear in the Hurricane Harvey telethon, unless he's there with the former presidents -- especially Barack Obama -- in a gesture of unity ... so says telethon organizer Bun B.

The legendary Houston rapper tells TMZ, "Putting Trump on by himself would send the wrong message and people wouldn't buy the sincerity of it," adding, "After what he did in Charlottesville, he's not a symbol of unity and it would rub people the wrong way."

Even better, Bun B says, would be Trump and Obama alone, standing shoulder-to-shoulder. It would telegraph that 2 men embroiled in deep conflict could come together for a noble purpose.

But Bun made it clear, Trump's not delivering a message alone, saying, "We don't need a teleprompter President."

More: Hurricane Harvey Telethon, Bun B Says Trump Not Invited, Unless ...

Amen! I agree! Trump alone would definitely rub many people the wrong way. President Obama alone would be great.

I hope Trump does not attend if invited..which I doubt will happen (the invite). Too many have jumped the bandwagon to tear him down no matter what he does. Fuck 'em.

I tweeted this thread just so others can see the continual non stop BUT IF UNLESS bullshit.

President Trump will not get an invite to appear in the Hurricane Harvey telethon, unless he's there with the former presidents -- especially Barack Obama -- in a gesture of unity ... so says telethon organizer Bun B.

The legendary Houston rapper tells TMZ, "Putting Trump on by himself would send the wrong message and people wouldn't buy the sincerity of it," adding, "After what he did in Charlottesville, he's not a symbol of unity and it would rub people the wrong way."

Even better, Bun B says, would be Trump and Obama alone, standing shoulder-to-shoulder. It would telegraph that 2 men embroiled in deep conflict could come together for a noble purpose.

But Bun made it clear, Trump's not delivering a message alone, saying, "We don't need a teleprompter President."

Amen! I agree! Trump alone would definitely rub many people the wrong way. President Obama alone would be great.

Man !!! This gives me a real bad case of the ....

"I don't give a damn"s

Are you in the habit of believing everything you find on the internet, Lakhota?

Well, you could always watch the video.
I'll watch it when I have some time to waste.

You still haven't answered my question.

What question?
Are you in the habit of believing everything you find on the internet, Lakhota?

Well, you could always watch the video.
I'll watch it when I have some time to waste.

You still haven't answered my question.

What question?
Trump not invited to Hurricane Harvey telethon, unless...

Oh the irony, maobama couldn't get out two coherent sentences without a teleprompter.

Oh...that is just fucking RICH!!! Obama was KING of the teleprompter. In fact:

totus_latin.png

Forum List

Back