Trump not invited to Hurricane Harvey telethon, unless...

President Trump will not get an invite to appear in the Hurricane Harvey telethon, unless he's there with the former presidents -- especially Barack Obama -- in a gesture of unity ... so says telethon organizer Bun B.

The legendary Houston rapper tells TMZ, "Putting Trump on by himself would send the wrong message and people wouldn't buy the sincerity of it," adding, "After what he did in Charlottesville, he's not a symbol of unity and it would rub people the wrong way."

Even better, Bun B says, would be Trump and Obama alone, standing shoulder-to-shoulder. It would telegraph that 2 men embroiled in deep conflict could come together for a noble purpose.

But Bun made it clear, Trump's not delivering a message alone, saying, "We don't need a teleprompter President."

More: Hurricane Harvey Telethon, Bun B Says Trump Not Invited, Unless ...

Amen! I agree! Trump alone would definitely rub many people the wrong way. President Obama alone would be great.

They obviously aren't concerned with raising the largest amount of money they can for victims, as they are going out of their way to politicize it.

Fuck them, I hope President Trump declines that shit.

President Trump will not get an invite to appear in the Hurricane Harvey telethon, unless he's there with the former presidents -- especially Barack Obama -- in a gesture of unity ... so says telethon organizer Bun B.

The legendary Houston rapper tells TMZ, "Putting Trump on by himself would send the wrong message and people wouldn't buy the sincerity of it," adding, "After what he did in Charlottesville, he's not a symbol of unity and it would rub people the wrong way."

Even better, Bun B says, would be Trump and Obama alone, standing shoulder-to-shoulder. It would telegraph that 2 men embroiled in deep conflict could come together for a noble purpose.

But Bun made it clear, Trump's not delivering a message alone, saying, "We don't need a teleprompter President."

Amen! I agree! Trump alone would definitely rub many people the wrong way. President Obama alone would be great.
19366607_1501734249893838_3419930558867333645_n.jpg

What gives "the powers that be" the right to put such a stipulation out there and since when does the leader of our country need an invitation to go anywhere in the country in the first place?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

"We don't need a teleprompter President."
That is a literal definition of Obama's speech giving ability. He was a stuttering moron without his teleprompter.

Bun B?

You'd listen to a guy named Bun B? All his fans combined couldn't raise enough funds for an Obama phone!

Bun B?

You'd listen to a guy named Bun B? All his fans combined couldn't raise enough funds for an Obama phone!
A nobody trying to make himself relevant.

, he's not a symbol of unity
and obama is?.....

Trump is talking to a church in Texas. All he talks about is the great job he's doing and how much he's helped veterans. Veterans? Huh? But didn't they just have a hurricane? Maybe talk about the victims of the hurricane.

Being a veteran, I'm all for giving veterans their due. But this should be about hurricane victims.

Why wouldn't Trump appear with obama......even though obama is a racist and a criminal, Trump might very well appear to help those in need. The most divisive of the two, obama, would then be balanced by a normal human being....

Trump is talking to a church in Texas. All he talks about is the great job he's doing and how much he's helped veterans. Veterans? Huh? But didn't they just have a hurricane? Maybe talk about the victims of the hurricane.

Being a veteran, I'm all for giving veterans their due. But this should be about hurricane victims.
Would it really have mattered to you what he said? Somehow I don't see you praising him for "saying the right thing".

Forum List

Back