Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My comment might be considered racist if I said "only" blacks."

Your comment was racist because not all blacks behave the way you think they do.

Really? I don't recall using the phrase "all blacks" either.
LOLOL

Racist, you didn't say some blacks...

"blacks vote Democrat because Democrats give them things."

I didn't say all blacks either.
And if I said folks named Ray are idiots, that means I'm not including you?

Well, now you know why I've ignored you for the most part. Have a nice day.
Thanks, that actually answers my question.

"the fake media says i date only blondes. that's not true. i date redheads, brunettes, all types of women" - President Trump

Based on what experience you pretentious dope?

What experience do you want to believe is required?

Don't worry about it. It's obvious that you don't have it.

Try me.

LOL....
You don't even have enough experience to have a mastery of your native language.

My native language is English, and you will never master it to the extent I have. Next?
LOL...

Ypu didn't even understand the concept of racism, dope.

"there is more evidence against OJ than there is for the existence of God!" - Donald Trump in the 90s

white folk didnt get mad when whites got away with murder in the 60s. Byron De La Beckwith bragged for years about killing Medgar Evers in 1963. he was finally convicted in 1994. the men who killed Emmett Till got off scot-free, even though everyone knew what happened. that's ancient history to whites. but that history got a hearing in the OJ verdict. every instance of police brutality. every unjustified killing of black flesh. the simpson verdict was your forced atonement!

white folk didnt get mad when whites got away with murder in the 60s. Byron De La Beckwith bragged for years about killing Medgar Evers in 1963. he was finally convicted in 1994. the men who killed Emmett Till got off scot-free, even though everyone knew what happened. that's ancient history to whites. but that history got a hearing in the OJ verdict. every instance of police brutality. every unjustified killing of black flesh. the simpson verdict was your forced atonement!
Blah, blah, blah, endless phukking blah... go tell it to the chaplain, son... if you want a friend, buy a dog... nobody cares.

Blah, blah, blah, endless phukking blah... go tell it to the chaplain, son... if you want a friend, buy a dog... nobody cares.
white racial grief erupts when you feel losing your dominance, as we see here!

Try me.

LOL....
You don't even have enough experience to have a mastery of your native language.

My native language is English, and you will never master it to the extent I have. Next?
LOL...

Well then, explain it.

i was told by A Trump supporter to "go back to the basque country"

this is directly caused by Trump's comments!

my IQ is fine. You are the asshole here.

A contradiction. If I am really an asshole then your IQ is not fine. And I am really an asshole; specially in context with everything what has to do with Nazi-methods. And Donald Trump uses much to much the propagandistic methods of the Commies and the Nazis. Trump produces a form of world, which is totally irreal and where all problems are solvable by a strong man, who seems to be indeed the problem on his own. Strong men are one of the worst problems of all mankind since centuries. My solidarity is first of all with the fantastic 4 women. I love women. And I love everyone who gives "outcasts" a voice - as this four women are doing, who represent not the male white stupid racists of the USA but another population of the USA - the population of so called "migrants" and the population of the Indians, who came to America and became "red" on this way.....

Your words have no connection to reality.

Trump is not the one using "Nazi-methods", his enemies are. You and yours.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

Without any doubt Donald Trump uses Nazi propaganda strategies. The same strategies uses Commies too. And the centralisation of all authority to the question of a loyality for the persoin Trump is the death of all and every political culture of the USA. Donald Trump separates the USA in "good Americans" (all others should not be US-Americans at all in his perverted racist form to think) and "bad Americans" (everyone who is not 101% loyal to the person Trump). IN trhe end tehn USA lsot sti a lot adn is stil losign a lot wheirl some püoel lovetzeh delusion Trump builds highways. But the real highways of the USA made and make others. Specially lots of people all over the world had heoped the USA a lot and some of them err migrants in the USA too - a very colorful picture from the deepest white skin the blackest black skin. All skins and cultures have their assets and drawbacks.

Except I posted a picture of your side using brown shirt tactics, and all you have is bullshit claims.

Youn should slowly begin to try to understand what I say to you. The USA is in an extreme danger to lose the USA.

I understood you fine. You made an obviously wrong and insulting claim about Trump's tactics, and I pointed out that those that use such tactics today, are your side, not mine.

And you are refusing to even address that, let alone challenge it.

Says the man that had to cut out even the reference to "what" he is ridiculing people for being afraid of .
I am ridiculing people for being so deathly afraid of immigrants. I am not a man. I am a woman. I don't live in fear and I don't have patience for cowards.

Fear is the rational response to danger.

Ignoring real danger(s), is not bravery, but foolishness. Or callousness, if your lack of concern is because you think only other people will be hurt.
I know what danger is and what it isn't. We are not in danger from immigrants. We are not in danger from people who look different from us. That is where we disagree. I live with immigrants on the border. I know better.

Plenty of different types of danger coming in with illegals.

MS-13, is not joke, for one limited example.

Fear is the rational response to real danger.

MS-13 has been around for thirty years, dope.

Your new found fear is based entirely in your own malignant ignorance.

Good job, dope....:thup:

And most of them are illegals and are terribly dangerous to Americans.

The fact that they have been here a long time now, does not make them LESS dangerous.

Please explain how you think that point was relevant.

Try me.

LOL....

LOL...

Well then, explain it.

Ugh....I already did, dope.

I am ridiculing people for being so deathly afraid of immigrants. I am not a man. I am a woman. I don't live in fear and I don't have patience for cowards.

Ignoring real danger(s), is not bravery, but foolishness. Or callousness, if your lack of concern is because you think only other people will be hurt.
I know what danger is and what it isn't. We are not in danger from immigrants. We are not in danger from people who look different from us. That is where we disagree. I live with immigrants on the border. I know better.

The fact that they have been here a long time now, does not make them LESS dangerous.

Derp......

They didn't have your hair on fire before Trump made them boogeymen to scare you, fool.

Fuck them all.

Well thought out response.

Do you have a logical reason why Trump told 3 women born in this country to go back to where they came from?
My country of origin is Scotland but my family has been here since Jamestown 1600's

Time in country has no bearing on citizenship. There are no degrees to citizenship. A citizen is a citizen.
leftist have this mental derangement it's borderline suicidal. If you want to change America leave and create an America somewhere else to your own liking.

So your own USA is the country without rights for citizens and without change. What a strange idea.

Your response made no sense.

Derp......

They didn't have your hair on fire before Trump made them boogeymen to scare you, fool.

Dude. I was aware of those people and against letting them into the country, long before Trump was on the scene.

You are a moron.

You might have had your head in the sand, before Trump made it an issue, not me.

LOL....

LOL...

Well then, explain it.

Ugh....I already did, dope.

Try again.

Well thought out response.

Do you have a logical reason why Trump told 3 women born in this country to go back to where they came from?
My country of origin is Scotland but my family has been here since Jamestown 1600's

How stupid is this? Practically exists not one gene of a special man from the 15th century in you. All other people in the world could be also your ancestors after 400 years. You could have much more home nations than exist. If you are still not a citizen of the world then something went wrong.

Talk about your own stupidity ms. homeless.or are you a space cadet?

I'm a citizen of the world. ... Hmm ... A yodeling citizen of the world ... So when you hear a yodeling rocket coming over the atlantic: "duck and cover" ...

you're a citizen of the world?

Exactly
you must have permission to enter the United States of America.

:lol: Better you are not able to explain, how the racist USA under their crumpy greatest leader of all leaders Donaldo Trumpo denies the European heritage of the USA and all traditions of the western world.

Based on what experience you pretentious dope?

Try me.

LOL....

You would be astonished how many basic expressions I miss in the English language.
A contradiction. If I am really an asshole then your IQ is not fine. And I am really an asshole; specially in context with everything what has to do with Nazi-methods. And Donald Trump uses much to much the propagandistic methods of the Commies and the Nazis. Trump produces a form of world, which is totally irreal and where all problems are solvable by a strong man, who seems to be indeed the problem on his own. Strong men are one of the worst problems of all mankind since centuries. My solidarity is first of all with the fantastic 4 women. I love women. And I love everyone who gives "outcasts" a voice - as this four women are doing, who represent not the male white stupid racists of the USA but another population of the USA - the population of so called "migrants" and the population of the Indians, who came to America and became "red" on this way.....

Your words have no connection to reality.

Trump is not the one using "Nazi-methods", his enemies are. You and yours.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

Without any doubt Donald Trump uses Nazi propaganda strategies. The same strategies uses Commies too. And the centralisation of all authority to the question of a loyality for the persoin Trump is the death of all and every political culture of the USA. Donald Trump separates the USA in "good Americans" (all others should not be US-Americans at all in his perverted racist form to think) and "bad Americans" (everyone who is not 101% loyal to the person Trump). IN trhe end tehn USA lsot sti a lot adn is stil losign a lot wheirl some püoel lovetzeh delusion Trump builds highways. But the real highways of the USA made and make others. Specially lots of people all over the world had heoped the USA a lot and some of them err migrants in the USA too - a very colorful picture from the deepest white skin the blackest black skin. All skins and cultures have their assets and drawbacks.

Except I posted a picture of your side using brown shirt tactics, and all you have is bullshit claims.

Youn should slowly begin to try to understand what I say to you. The USA is in an extreme danger to lose the USA.

I understood you fine.

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back