Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, it was racist.
Sorry, only in your retarded mind.

Trump's own govt says you're dumb as shit.

Federal guidance identifying 'go back to where you came from' as discrimination goes viral after Trump comments

"Examples of potentially unlawful conduct include insults, taunting, or ethnic epithets, such as making fun of a person's foreign accent or comments like, 'Go back to where you came from,' whether made by supervisors or by co-workers," it adds.

Dope.
talk about not being smart I bet you are an obamacare supporter
Obamacare architect' Jonathan Gruber recently said that Obamacare only passed due to the 'stupidity' of the American voter and a lack of 'transparency,'

I'm a citizen of the world. ... Hmm ... A yodeling citizen of the world ... So when you hear a yodeling rocket coming over the atlantic: "duck and cover" ...

you're a citizen of the world?

Exactly
you must have permission to enter the United States of America.

:lol: Better you are not able to explain, how the racist USA under their crumpy greatest leader of all leaders Donaldo Trumpo denies the European heritage of the USA and all traditions of the western world.

You're full of shit

By the way: In a real conversation in the 19th century you would be dead now.
OH goodie I do first-person impressions of 19th-century individuals lol
try entering into any sovereign nation see how far your global citizenship get's you lol

Good grief. US-Americans suffer really under obsessive aggressions in case of a lack of education. Go to doctore Diogenes in Sinope 400 B.C.. Perhaps he is able to help you
What in the fuck did that blather have to do with what I said?
Why don't you try entering Mexico without permission lol

Good idea. I forgot that an Mexican restaurant had opened not far from here a little time ago. When I make a visa application this year and they will need 3 months or 3 years to give me a permission to visit the restaurant, then perhaps I'm able to eat today, tomorrow or next weekend there. I love Mexican food and Mexican food loves me. A very good idea, because we get an abnormal 4th heat wave next time - most probably on reason of the climate change, which exists everywhere in the world; except in some pseudo-republican states of the USA, when not a terminator is governor there.

Again what in the fuck did that blather have to do with what I said?

Besides that it has nothing to do with sexual intercourse: A good question! Seek the answer. A pointer: The answer is not in your brain. Try to start about 2400 years ago in Sinope and latest in some thousand years you will be back. I'll wait for you. Godot.

Last edited:
Sorry, it was racist.

Federal guidance identifying 'go back to where you came from' as discrimination goes viral after Trump comments

"Examples of potentially unlawful conduct include insults, taunting, or ethnic epithets, such as making fun of a person's foreign accent or comments like, 'Go back to where you came from,' whether made by supervisors or by co-workers," it adds.

Dope.
Obamacare architect' Jonathan Gruber recently said that Obamacare only passed due to the 'stupidity' of the American voter and a lack of 'transparency,'

A health care system for all citizens is a minimal requirement for a modern civilisation. Same with food for everyone and a warm home for everyone; including safety for everyone.

Last edited:
I still don't get this. Trump never mentioned race, this is strictly in the eye of the beholder. And speaking of which...Hispanics being treated as ubermench. Why do Hispanic Illegal aliens get special treatment? Sanctuary cities nobody got to vote for? Anyway, back at the ranch: My great grand parents didn't acclimate well, hell, my mother HAD to speak German/yiddish to my grandmother. They didn't get sanctuary cities and WE MANAGED JUST FINE. So, Mexicans don't need to learn English and we need ballots in Spanish interpreters in our courtrooms? Because the last few times I was Juror. Both the plaintiff and defendant were non English speaking Spaniards of the opposite sex , Really?
That you don’t understand is the problem.

Trump represents the modern racist, racism that makes no reference to color and hides behind the façade of rightwing sophistry, conservative siege mentality, and the lie that white culture is ‘under attack’ by ‘foreigners’ and ‘outsiders.’

It is in fact racism just as heinous and insidious as the overt racism of the past.

Perhaps this will help you understand:

‘The chanting was disturbing and the anger was frightening, but what I noticed most about the president’s rally in Greenville, N.C., on Wednesday night was the pleasure of the crowd.

His voters and supporters were having fun. The “Send her back” chant directed at Representative Ilhan Omar of Minnesota was hateful but also exuberant, an expression of racist contempt and a celebration of shared values.

This dynamic wasn’t unique to the event. It’s been a part of Trump’s rallies since 2015. Both he and his crowds work from a template. He rants and spins hate-filled tirades; they revel in the transgressive atmosphere. The chants are their mutual release. Sometimes he basks in them.

To watch raucous crowds of (mostly) white Americans unite in frenzied hatred of a black woman — to watch them cast her as a cancer on the body politic and a threat to a racialized social order — is to see the worst of our past play out in modern form.’

The Joy of Hatred

Typical leftist hypocrite. You're worried that Trump followers are disgusted by this Omar clown (if that's even her real name) but not by the support she receives from Democrat followers.

If she is investigated, found to be a fraud, and violated many of our laws, I bet the Democrats will still stand behind this hate filled anti-Semite right until she ends up in a prison cell, and perhaps even afterwards.

you're a citizen of the world?
Exactly
you must have permission to enter the United States of America.

:lol: Better you are not able to explain, how the racist USA under their crumpy greatest leader of all leaders Donaldo Trumpo denies the European heritage of the USA and all traditions of the western world.

You're full of shit

By the way: In a real conversation in the 19th century you would be dead now.
OH goodie I do first-person impressions of 19th-century individuals lol
try entering into any sovereign nation see how far your global citizenship get's you lol

Good grief. US-Americans suffer really under obsessive aggressions in case of a lack of education. Go to doctore Diogenes in Sinope 400 B.C.. Perhaps he is able to help you
What in the fuck did that blather have to do with what I said?
Why don't you try entering Mexico without permission lol

Good idea. I forgot that an Mexican restaurant had opened not far from here a little time ago. When I make a visa application this year and they will need 3 months or 3 years to give me a permission to visit the restaurant, then perhaps I'm able to eat today, tomorrow or next weekend there. I love Mexican food and Mexican food loves me. A very good idea, because we get an abnormal 4th heat wave next time - most probably on reason of the climate change, which exists everywhere in the world; except in some pseudo-republican states of the USA, when not a terminator is governor there.

Again what in the fuck did that blather have to do with what I said?

Besides that it has nothing to do with sexual intercourse: A good question! Seek the answer. A pointer: The answer is not in your brain. Try to start about 2400 years ago in Sinope and latest in some thousand years you will be back. I'll wait for you. Godot.

Nothing you blathered about was in no way relevant to what I said
I accept your concession

Sorry, it was racist.

Dope.

A health care system for all citizens is a minimal requirement for a modern civilisation. Same with food for everyone and a warm home for everyone; including safety for everyone.

I don't want government-run healthcare a slave might I don't

What experience do you want to believe is required?

Don't worry about it. It's obvious that you don't have it.

Try me.

LOL....
You don't even have enough experience to have a mastery of your native language.

My native language is English, and you will never master it to the extent I have. Next?

You would be astonished how many basic expressions I miss in the English language.
Your words have no connection to reality.

Trump is not the one using "Nazi-methods", his enemies are. You and yours.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

Without any doubt Donald Trump uses Nazi propaganda strategies. The same strategies uses Commies too. And the centralisation of all authority to the question of a loyality for the persoin Trump is the death of all and every political culture of the USA. Donald Trump separates the USA in "good Americans" (all others should not be US-Americans at all in his perverted racist form to think) and "bad Americans" (everyone who is not 101% loyal to the person Trump). IN trhe end tehn USA lsot sti a lot adn is stil losign a lot wheirl some püoel lovetzeh delusion Trump builds highways. But the real highways of the USA made and make others. Specially lots of people all over the world had heoped the USA a lot and some of them err migrants in the USA too - a very colorful picture from the deepest white skin the blackest black skin. All skins and cultures have their assets and drawbacks.

Except I posted a picture of your side using brown shirt tactics, and all you have is bullshit claims.

Youn should slowly begin to try to understand what I say to you. The USA is in an extreme danger to lose the USA.

I understood you fine.

No.

Yes.

If a white German male described 9/11 as "some people did something" and then said the Holocaust caused him to experience a "calming feeling," can you imagine the (entirely justified) outrage that would follow? But Rep. Omar said such sick things, and liberals are defending her.
Both out of context....but nice try

...Sure does. It means you get to claim the benefits of union representation without having to contribute Sure way to kill unions....just like Conservatives want
The days of Working Folk tolerating union strong-arm tactics against members and mob corruption and pension theft has come to an end.
So are the days of being able to negotiate fair wages, benefits and working conditions

I wonder when right winger will apologize to President Trump for calling him a racist over Puerto Rico, when Trump sent record aide to Puerto Rico and the corrupt government officials stole it, just like The President said they had done.

Protesters trap legislators inside community center as Puerto Rico braces for massive protest

Puerto Ricans want the governor to resign. And they're planning another massive protest on Monday - CNN

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...b670962db05_story.html?utm_term=.4ef0ce2b4b37

...Sure does. It means you get to claim the benefits of union representation without having to contribute Sure way to kill unions....just like Conservatives want
The days of Working Folk tolerating union strong-arm tactics against members and mob corruption and pension theft has come to an end.
So are the days of being able to negotiate fair wages, benefits and working conditions
I think you get paid more than you deserve

$24 - $45 an hour

Protesters Job Postings - Hiring Now

I still don't get this. Trump never mentioned race, this is strictly in the eye of the beholder. And speaking of which...Hispanics being treated as ubermench. Why do Hispanic Illegal aliens get special treatment? Sanctuary cities nobody got to vote for? Anyway, back at the ranch: My great grand parents didn't acclimate well, hell, my mother HAD to speak German/yiddish to my grandmother. They didn't get sanctuary cities and WE MANAGED JUST FINE. So, Mexicans don't need to learn English and we need ballots in Spanish interpreters in our courtrooms? Because the last few times I was Juror. Both the plaintiff and defendant were non English speaking Spaniards of the opposite sex , Really?

Trump represents the modern racist, racism that makes no reference to color and hides behind the façade of rightwing sophistry, conservative siege mentality, and the lie that white culture is ‘under attack’ by ‘foreigners’ and ‘outsiders.’

It is in fact racism just as heinous and insidious as the overt racism of the past.

‘The chanting was disturbing and the anger was frightening, but what I noticed most about the president’s rally in Greenville, N.C., on Wednesday night was the pleasure of the crowd.

His voters and supporters were having fun. The “Send her back” chant directed at Representative Ilhan Omar of Minnesota was hateful but also exuberant, an expression of racist contempt and a celebration of shared values.

This dynamic wasn’t unique to the event. It’s been a part of Trump’s rallies since 2015. Both he and his crowds work from a template. He rants and spins hate-filled tirades; they revel in the transgressive atmosphere. The chants are their mutual release. Sometimes he basks in them.

To watch raucous crowds of (mostly) white Americans unite in frenzied hatred of a black woman — to watch them cast her as a cancer on the body politic and a threat to a racialized social order — is to see the worst of our past play out in modern form.’

The Joy of Hatred

Typical leftist hypocrite. You're worried that Trump followers are disgusted by this Omar clown (if that's even her real name) but not by the support she receives from Democrat followers.

If she is investigated, found to be a fraud, and violated many of our laws, I bet the Democrats will still stand behind this hate filled anti-Semite right until she ends up in a prison cell, and perhaps even afterwards.
"I bet the Democrats will still stand behind this <blah, blah, blah>"

LOL

Yes folks, that was actually projected by a Donald "I Could Shoot Someone On 5th Avenue And Not Lose Any Supporters" Trump supporter.

The Joy of Hatred

LOL

Yes folks, that was actually projected by a Donald "I Could Shoot Someone On 5th Avenue And Not Lose Any Supporters" Trump supporter.
What flag do you fly over your commie compound?

Untitled-design-3-1.png

... The first publishing of the declaration of independence of the USA was by the way in the German language in the USA. ...

No, it wasn't. The Dunlap broadside was the first publishing of the document, which was of course written in English. A German language newspaper published a story about the document.

The Joy of Hatred

LOL

Untitled-design-3-1.png
Charges for not leaving the hotel were dropped.

...We will for sure find ways how to defend the East of Europe without the USA....

What you mean to say is that you have pulled down your collective pants and turned around for Russia already. Good luck with that.

The Joy of Hatred

LOL

Untitled-design-3-1.png
Charges for not leaving the hotel were dropped.

New Evidence Supports Claims That Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother - Alpha News

When was the last time you said anything good about America or our President?

And what flag do you fly over your commie compound?

Untitled-design-3-1.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back