Trump Often Complained About 'Ugly' US Navy Ships Compared Them To Russian & Italian ones, called Pence a "f*cking loser": Ex Defense Chief Mark Esper

Wow! Another person that was so incompetent and/or compromised that Trump had to fire them is talking shit about him.

Is that surprising?

I'm sure a lot of guys that I decided to fire don't have very nice things to say about me, either. That's just one of the downsides of being a leader.

Sometimes you have to fire people, and they are not going to like it. They may even hate you forever.

But I've still always told them myself. I remember the time that the owners of the concrete company I was working for asked me to fire a guy who I didn't think should be fired. That really sucked :(

After I started my own company, I always did the firing myself. I didn't make some other guy or a secretary do it.

Last edited:
Wow! Another person that was so incompetent and/or compromised that Trump had to fire them is talking shit about him.

Is that surprising?

I'm sure a lot of guys that I decided to fire don't have very nice things to say about me, either.
So much for the stable genius and his hiring skills.

Is that surprising?

I'm sure a lot of guys that I decided to fire don't have very nice things to say about me, either. That's just one of the downsides of being in a leadership position.

Sometimes you have to fire people, and they are not going to like it.

Trump fires anyone who won't commit crimes for him. Not surprising in the least. The head criminal always needs subordinates that does what he wants.

The cult defends its master, and at the same time the master's children confirm the stories.

It still amazes me that anyone could be so lost as to adore a person like this.

FSFU8UhWYAMoBnW

surada

he had someone in the Trump administration corroborate the ships story. that's why he decide to go public with it
So fucking what, moron? What's your fucking problem with whether or not someone thinks a warship is aesthetically pleasing to the eye, you stupid faggot?

Last edited:
Pence was a traitor to his country and to the Constitution by not insisting on an audit of the disputed Democrat controlled voting districts during the 2020 Presidential election. That cowardice resulted in letting the Democrat filth get away with stealing the election from the American people. Trump is right, Pence deserves the scorn of the American people.

Last edited:
The cult defends its master, and at the same time the master's children confirm the stories.

It still amazes me that anyone could be so lost as to adore a person like this.

FSFU8UhWYAMoBnW
Are you a member of a Mexican drug cartel? Or are you just one of their bitches?

Actually he's very credible. Look at what Trump's sons have said? Why can't daddy bomb Mexico?
Arguing whether Mexico should be bombed is another story. Did we though? We have gotten many people killed in Ukraine extending this regional conflict while we slowly escalate it. Surgical strikes on Mexican drug kingpins would be a beneficial thing for many Americans.

So much for the stable genius and his hiring skills.
Knowing when you need to fire someone and hire someone else is a leadership skill that low IQ idiots like you couldn't possibly begin to comprehend.

Trump only picks the best people......

Except for when he is too weak and gullible and not smart enough to know he is picking the wrong people.....

Which is why we really need to put him back in office so he can pick more people!!

MAGA 2024!!!

Actually he's very credible. Look at what Trump's sons have said? Why can't daddy bomb Mexico?
When you make absolutely crazy claims and are a partisan hack… it doesn’t matter how much the leftist media says he is creditable, he just a lying political hack trying to sell books!

Forum List

Back