Trump OH +5, NC +2, NV+4, FL +4

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
twitter ^ | 31 Oct 2016 | Axiom/Remington

jXDyeykX-rA3hSZ0CMbnLXtemwYO-uEIZogJan63Q8w.png

(Excerpt) Read more at i.redditmedia.com

News are really good. However let's not forget: the computers will count the votes. And as a former programmer, I can tell you how easy is it to program a computer to count whatever you want. So, if somebody decides to add fraud while counting, we may never know.

News are really good. However let's not forget: the computers will count the votes. And as a former programmer, I can tell you how easy is it to program a computer to count whatever you want. So, if somebody decides to add fraud while counting, we may never know.

I program now and yes it's very easy to do this. However, I don't know anyone, including myself, that would intentionally write code to cheat an election. If the code came under review it would be easy to spot and there's no way the programmer could get away with it. Who would want that fear living with them the rest of their lives? Plus most programmers know anything written and saved on computer is assumed to be public - which makes it amazing how people around Clinton would write and send anything that could be questionable.

This is directly from 'Axiom Strategies' website:

WHAT WE DO

Shape Opinions - Command Action - Affect Change

We’re masters of galvanizing people who share common positions on political and social issues. Everything we do drives action that leads to an intended outcome.

lol, 'leads to an intended outcome'. What outcome do you suppose is intended by skewing the polls in favor of Donald Trump?

WHAT WE DO

We’re masters of galvanizing people who share common positions on political and social issues. Everything we do drives action that leads to an intended outcome.

lol, 'leads to an intended outcome'. What outcome do you suppose is intended by skewing the polls in favor of Donald Trump?

Last week Clinton was up 4 in this one....did RealClear suddenly skew it?

TRUMP JUMPS TO +4

I program now and yes it's very easy to do this. However, I don't know anyone, including myself, that would intentionally write code to cheat an election.

What, you dont know any Democrats? Just look at how many of them plan to vote for a party that has a centuries long record of electoral fraud for Christs sake and are now voting for a bribe taking criminal.

Lol, you dont know anyone....lol, sheesh!

If the code came under review it would be easy to spot and there's no way the programmer could get away with it.

Sure there is using inheritance, misleading variable names, and repeated shell function calls that mask the underlying code.

I could have one function called aida.Alt.Left.Hello that calls a subfunction that in turn IDs who the vote is for and call it "pruning.Alt.Four", set that returned value to a local variable called RUNNINGTOTALCOST and pass that to another function that takes that value and if it is 1 (for Trump vote) then change a global variable named THEPRICEISRIGHT to true. Then when control is returned to the main aida.Alt.Left.Hello, if THEPRICEISRIGHT is True, then set EVERYMANTOTALto FALSE. Then down in a totally different function, test if EVERYMANTOTAL is FALSE then change the vote in a function called alt.Sum.Total.

That would be far from transparent dude, especially if I masked it among a dozen other functions that dont really do anything othere than shuffle a bunch of dummy variable values around.

Who would want that fear living with them the rest of their lives? Plus most programmers know anything written and saved on computer is assumed to be public - which makes it amazing how people around Clinton would write and send anything that could be questionable.

Lol, so many programmers would do this for a few bucks knowing that ten years from now or thirty, no one is going to be expected to remember all the details of this. Did Robby write this or unit test it, or was that Jill? I think it was Tom who wrote aida.Alt.Left.Hello, but maybe Jill did some of the sub function calls, and of course the internal documentation would be utterly useless.

lol, who do you think you are kidding? yourself? This is so doable it isnt even funny.

Keep in mind that to win Trump has to win ALL the battleground states, Hillary needs just 1.

Trump losing North Carolina pretty much makes Hillary the President.

WHAT WE DO

TRUMP JUMPS TO +4

Retard, this is the correct link

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Clinton is +2.5%

In the LA Times poll specifically Clinton was +1, 7 days ago

Last edited:
I program now and yes it's very easy to do this. However, I don't know anyone, including myself, that would intentionally write code to cheat an election.

What, you dont know any Democrats? Just look at how many of them plan to vote for a party that has a centuries long record of electoral fraud for Christs sake and are now voting for a bribe taking criminal.

If the code came under review it would be easy to spot and there's no way the programmer could get away with it.

Sure there is using inheritance, misleading variable names, and repeated shell function calls that mask the underlying code.

I could have one function called aida.Alt.Left.Hello that calls a subfunction that in turn IDs who the vote is for and call it "pruning.Alt.Four", set that returned value to a local variable called RUNNINGTOTALCOST and pass that to another function that takes that value and if it is 1 (for Trump vote) then change a global variable named THEPRICEISRIGHT to true. Then when control is returned to the main aida.Alt.Left.Hello, if THEPRICEISRIGHT is True, then set EVERYMANTOTALto FALSE. Then down in a totally different function, test if EVERYMANTOTAL is FALSE then change the vote in a function called alt.Sum.Total.

That would be far from transparent dude, especially if I masked it among a dozen other functions that dont really do anything othere than shuffle a bunch of dummy variable values around.

Who would want that fear living with them the rest of their lives? Plus most programmers know anything written and saved on computer is assumed to be public - which makes it amazing how people around Clinton would write and send anything that could be questionable.

Lol, so many programmers would do this for a few bucks knowing that ten years from now or thirty, no one is going to be expected to remember all the details of this. Did Robby write this or unit test it, or was that Jill? I think it was Tom who wrote aida.Alt.Left.Hello, but maybe Jill did some of the sub function calls, and of course the internal documentation would be utterly useless.

lol, who do you think you are kidding? yourself? This is so doable it isnt even funny.

I've inherited more spaghetti code than I can count and have had to modify some terribly written applications that are engineered as you explained. It might take some time, but a competent developer could figure out if the code wasn't written correctly and who wrote it. If code was intentionally written to cheat an election you'd see managers and programmers scrambling to clear their names. The real culprit would be called out pretty quickly.

WHAT WE DO

TRUMP JUMPS TO +4

That's the ONLY poll that Trump has won in the 2-way race since all of October.

I've inherited more spaghetti code than I can count and have had to modify some terribly written applications that are engineered as you explained. It might take some time, but a competent developer could figure out if the code wasn't written correctly and who wrote it. If code was intentionally written to cheat an election you'd see managers and programmers scrambling to clear their names. The real culprit would be called out pretty quickly.
There are so many ways of editing this stuff, especially if the data repository is cleared or altered to hide the attributions.

But I have been out of work for three years, maybe it has changed all for the better.

But then maybe not as the people inclined to do such things also try to keep ahead of the curve.

WHAT WE DO

TRUMP JUMPS TO +4

If you don't believe me:

WHAT WE DO

TRUMP JUMPS TO +4

If you don't believe me:

Lol, you are a fucking liar.

Trump Up 2 Points Nationwide, While Clinton Campaigns As If The Race Is Already Won — IBD/TIPP Poll

Forum List

Back