Trump on Giuliani: "He'll get his facts straight"

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Oh my Goodness Donald - Tis way too late for EITHER you or your new sidekick to get ANY facts straight. So we'll continue to ride this pathetic tidal wave of lies from now until such time as you're both mercifully removed from the White House.

"He's working hard. He’s learning the subject matter. And he's going to be issuing a statement, too," Trump said of the former New York mayor as reporters peppered him with questions about Giuliani's revelation on the White House South Lawn. "Rudy knows it’s a witch hunt. He started yesterday. He’ll get his facts straight."

Giuliani, who is also a former U.S. attorney and a failed presidential candidate, caused a sensation on Wednesday when he went on Fox News' “Hannity” and — to the evident surprise of the show’s host — seemed to contradict Trump's denials that he knew about the payment Cohen made to Daniels.

Later, in an interview with NBC News, Giuliani insisted that he had only shared details of the payment to Daniels with Trump about a week ago.

"I don’t think the president realized he paid him (Cohen) back for that specific thing until we (his legal team) made him aware of the paperwork," he said.

Giuliani said the president responded, “Oh my goodness, I guess that’s what it was for.”

Trump on Giuliani: 'He'll get his facts straight'

Judge in the Manafort case busted governments balls. It's about over for your liberal crap. The judges have had enough of your bullshit!

Nice that you found one ignorant Trumpkin on a federal bench and all ...

But Crooked Paul is still going to prison :)

Oh my Goodness Donald - Tis way too late for EITHER you or your new sidekick to get ANY facts straight. So we'll continue to ride this pathetic tidal wave of lies from now until such time as you're both mercifully removed from the White House.

"He's working hard. He’s learning the subject matter. And he's going to be issuing a statement, too," Trump said of the former New York mayor as reporters peppered him with questions about Giuliani's revelation on the White House South Lawn. "Rudy knows it’s a witch hunt. He started yesterday. He’ll get his facts straight."

Giuliani, who is also a former U.S. attorney and a failed presidential candidate, caused a sensation on Wednesday when he went on Fox News' “Hannity” and — to the evident surprise of the show’s host — seemed to contradict Trump's denials that he knew about the payment Cohen made to Daniels.

Later, in an interview with NBC News, Giuliani insisted that he had only shared details of the payment to Daniels with Trump about a week ago.

"I don’t think the president realized he paid him (Cohen) back for that specific thing until we (his legal team) made him aware of the paperwork," he said.

Giuliani said the president responded, “Oh my goodness, I guess that’s what it was for.”

Repubclique

The impeachment of Andrew Johnson was so disgraceful and embarrassing that it never should have been allowed to happen again.

Judge in the Manafort case busted governments balls. It's about over for your liberal crap. The judges have had enough of your bullshit!

The Crucible

At least he won't be hanged, as was done in the Salem witch hunt. Shows what kind of progress spittling fanatics have made over the past 325 years.

Well, I could see Trump not knowing about Cohen's initial hush payment to Stormy, and maybe his accountants DID pay Cohen back using retainer money and Trump didn't know about it.
It IS possible, ya know.

The Crucible

At least he won't be hanged, as was done in the Salem witch hunt. Shows what kind of progress spittling fanatics have made over the past 325 years.
Or asphyxiated by piling giant stones on top of him. I believe that was the last execution, and even the Salemites said things had gone too far.

Might NOT be Dr Lutz. Judge has demanded to see the original warrant. you know the one the DOJ is NOT giving up. No warrant no case, No case NO guillt!
Read the law moron.

Might NOT be Dr Lutz. Judge has demanded to see the original warrant. you know the one the DOJ is NOT giving up. No warrant no case, No case NO guillt!
Read the law moron.

Oh hell, was SO tempted to hit my Funny Button (because you are) however that now gets us in trouble.

So instead?

47164d9655d82777ed845baefe383ee5.jpg

Well, I could see Trump not knowing about Cohen's initial hush payment to Stormy, and maybe his accountants DID pay Cohen back using retainer money and Trump didn't know about it.
It IS possible, ya know.

OL = Eternally optimistic & forgiving ;)
Sorry, I didn't used to be this bad, but for a long time, I had a job where I had to ask "What else could it be?" It kinda stuck.

Read the law moron.

Oh hell, was SO tempted to hit my Funny Button (because you are) however that now gets us in trouble.

So instead?

47164d9655d82777ed845baefe383ee5.jpg
Read the law. People get off EVERY day over mis-written or "lost" warrants.

That's what every client says about their lawyer the day after the lawyer has vomit mouth. NOT.

Thank Christ this epic goatfuck trainwreck has the label Republican stamped all over it.

Get your facts straight. Trump wins in 2020 with a bigger landslide.

But last night that just may have gotten blown out of the water because Avenatti announced he had evidence that the payments from Trump were made a few weeks ahead of the election. Oops! So much for Giulianni pretending it's not a campaign violation; EXCLUSIVE: Michael Avenatti responds to Rudy Giuliani claiming Trump repaid Stormy Daniels hush money

I hope so if he doesn't we have become a lawless nation. The judge is a Republican:
Case v. Blackwater security contractors (2010)

See also: United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia (In Re: XE Services Alien Tort Litigation, 1:09-cv-00615-TSE-IDD)

Judge Ellis dismissed a lawsuit against former security contractor Blackwater on October 21, 2009. The lawsuit filed by 60 victims against the security contractor over charges of lawlessness including indiscriminate beatings and killings. Despite the dismissal, the 60 people who filed suit were entitled to re-file their claims if they could prove beyond a reasonable doubt that employees of Blackwater engaged in lawless conduct.[4] On January 6, 2010, the case was dismissed with prejudice after Blackwater settled with the plaintiffs.[5]

Former LA Congressman guilty of corruption (2009)

See also: United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia (United States, v. William J. Jefferson, 1:07-cr-00209-001)

Judge Ellis presided in the trial of former Louisiana Congressman William Jefferson. Jefferson was found guilty of extorting $100,000 and leaving it in a freezer. On September 21, 2009, Ellis dismissed a motion for a new trial on grounds that an FBI agent committed gross misconduct during the investigation.[6] On November 18, 2009, Judge Ellis ruled that the former Congressman could remain free while his appeal to the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals was pending. As part of the conditions of the appeal bond, Jefferson had an electronic monitoring bracelet on him and was required seek permission to travel outside of the Eastern District of Louisiana.[7] Judge Ellis sentenced Jefferson to 60 months in prison. Jefferson appealed to the Supreme Court of the United States where his case was denied.[8]

T.S. Ellis - Ballotpedia

Jefferson is a Dem and of course we know who blackwater is .

It IS possible, ya know.

Really, one thing we know about Trump is "he lies".

Forum List

Back