Trump on twitter: "Are we living in Nazi Germany?"

And he would be wrong.

Really, you piss off the entire intelligence community, calling them incompetent and blaming them for W's lies of WMD, when they TOLD Bush there were no WMD's, and then you get all cranky when they find dirt on YOU?

Dumber than a sack of hammers is Trump.

When he was nominated, he kept boasting that he was a master at the game. All I've seen him do is whine about unfair everything is,

And he would be wrong.

Really, you piss off the entire intelligence community, calling them incompetent and blaming them for W's lies of WMD, when they TOLD Bush there were no WMD's, and then you get all cranky when they find dirt on YOU?

Dumber than a sack of hammers is Trump.

When he was nominated, he kept boasting that he was a master at the game. All I've seen him do is whine about unfair everything is,

He's schooled the RINOs the media and the left since day one.
I'd call that being a master of the game.

I"m not sure what that means? Doesn't trump think nazi germany was awesome?
No...he thinks you liberals are Nazis....
he thinks liberals like Obama are right wing christian white supremacists, devoted to global genocide and racial purity? weird... well he also thinks global warming is a trick by the jews and the chinese so he thinks a lot weird things
Muslim....
muslims are the new jews

"Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?"

"Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!"

"I win an election easily, a great "movement" is verified, and crooked opponents try to belittle our victory with FAKE NEWS. A sorry state!"

you're the Nazi, mr president!

What "movement" has he created, exactly? He's living in lalaland.

"Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?"

"Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!"

"I win an election easily, a great "movement" is verified, and crooked opponents try to belittle our victory with FAKE NEWS. A sorry state!"

Trump is worried, Nazis kill of the retarded first...
m_JWqS.gif

Nah, it's more like he stumbled around mindlessly and everything worked out.

You are like those hipsters that find some piece of shit and pretend there is some hidden meaning to it.

Trump is worried, Nazis kill of the retarded first...
m_JWqS.gif
Glad to know your liberal nazi friends will off you first....

It's just an indication of how much housecleaning he is going to have to do once he takes office.

Nah, it's more like he stumbled around mindlessly and everything worked out.

You are like those hipsters that find some piece of shit and pretend there is some hidden meaning to it.

Desperation for validation.....what a pathetic little weasel you are.

I"m not sure what that means? Doesn't trump think nazi germany was awesome?
No...he thinks you liberals are Nazis....
Trump is a snowflake. Say anything about him that he doesn't like and he runs to Twitter to whine about it. Whatever you may think about Obama's policies, at least he showed a lot more class, despite much worse that was said about him.
You're talking about the same asshole that gave the Supreme Court judges a dressing down at the state of the union address because they failed to go along with his over reach. You define class differently than I do.

Sounds like all the fake news created to get the guy into the White House is turning to bite Trump in the ass. LOL. His sleazy kind created this monster--ooh, I love it.
You are bizarre. You listen to foaming leftists and think they represent reality? No one's ass is being bitten except the left. They are losing credibility by the minute.

Forum List

Back