Trump on twitter: "Are we living in Nazi Germany?"

I swear, this guy cannot get any more pathetic. He is in full melt down mode in twitter.

If the allegations are false, then he should just shut up about it. He is just making himself look guilty, while drawing attention to what he labels 'fake news.' If it is fake, then stop talking about it. I learned this lesson when I was a child.

At any rate, it should be an interesting press conference today.

That's what Trump needs to learn...and what most other public figures have learned - if you respond to this stuff, you give it "legs".

Oh please.. If he remained silent the Media would crucify him and tell him he needs to get out in front of the story.. You fucking slimeballz make up disgusting lies about this President then tell him he's not allowed to defend himself.. GFY

Look at how Obama was crucified - Muslim brotherhood in WH, attended Madrassa, was born in Kenya etc. - You "fucking slimeballz" were just as bad. What would have been the point in Obama getting into a public war over it? It just brings attention TO it and then they'll just say - where there is smoke there is fire. You guys did the same to Obama, you should be advising Trump to stay above the fray, not get into the dirt.

crybullies_ben_garrison.jpg

I swear, this guy cannot get any more pathetic. He is in full melt down mode in twitter.

If the allegations are false, then he should just shut up about it. He is just making himself look guilty, while drawing attention to what he labels 'fake news.' If it is fake, then stop talking about it. I learned this lesson when I was a child.

That's what Trump needs to learn...and what most other public figures have learned - if you respond to this stuff, you give it "legs".

Oh please.. If he remained silent the Media would crucify him and tell him he needs to get out in front of the story.. You fucking slimeballz make up disgusting lies about this President then tell him he's not allowed to defend himself.. GFY

Look at how Obama was crucified - Muslim brotherhood in WH, attended Madrassa, was born in Kenya etc. - You "fucking slimeballz" were just as bad. What would have been the point in Obama getting into a public war over it? It just brings attention TO it and then they'll just say - where there is smoke there is fire. You guys did the same to Obama, you should be advising Trump to stay above the fray, not get into the dirt.

Yes, that's exactly the way you guys are behaving :lol:

Great example :)

Yes, that's exactly the way you guys are behaving :lol:

Great example :)
Doesn't work.. not even remotely close.. you and your ilk are the laughing stock of the world today... well deserved.. Now lie in it.. you OWN IT and deserve it. You have NO POWER any more any longer.. :) That makes today a great day!
Buh Bye Lefty... See ya * waves

Forum List

Back