🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: One of the Worst of Our Presidents

I personally find the hate of liberty and devotion to the fascist ideology by progressives such as CCJ to be fascinating. I spend quite a bit of time reading their insane words (completely detached from reality) and I try to understand what it is exactly that they hate so much about liberty.

As far as I've been able to tell - I think they have a deep fear of liberty. It seems that they believe society will literally collapse if everyone isn't forced to row together in the exact same direction. Even though history has proven that's not the case, they are gripped by that irrational fear.

Blah blah blah.

Easily one of our best. You lefties are gonna have a heart attack, just one week in.....
After one week - I'm fully prepared to apologize to President Trump and salute you buckeye45_73. That may have been the most impressive first week in White House history.

Yeah hes not ideological but crushing the left even bwtter than i thought.

‘Trump, in one spectacular week, has already shown himself one of the worst of our presidents, who has no regard for the truth (indeed a contempt for it), whose patriotism is a belligerent nationalism, whose prior public service lay in avoiding both the draft and taxes, who does not know the Constitution, does not read and therefore does not understand our history, and who, at his moment of greatest success, obsesses about approval ratings, how many people listened to him on the Mall, and enemies.
[…]
There is in this week’s events the foretaste of things to come. We have yet to see what happens when Trump tries to use the Internal Revenue Service or the Federal Bureau of Investigation to destroy his opponents. He thinks he has succeeded in bullying companies, and he has no compunction about bullying individuals, including those with infinitely less power than himself. His advisers are already calling for journalists critical of the administration to be fired: Expect more efforts at personal retribution. He has demonstrated that he intends to govern by executive orders that will replace the laws passed by the people’s representatives.

In the end, however, he will fail. He will fail because however shrewd his tactics are, his strategy is terrible—The New York Times, the CIA, Mexican Americans, and all the others he has attacked are not going away. With every act he makes new enemies for himself and strengthens their commitment; he has his followers, but he gains no new friends. He will fail because he cannot corrupt the courts, and because even the most timid senator sooner or later will say “enough.” He will fail most of all because at the end of the day most Americans, including most of those who voted for him, are decent people who have no desire to live in an American version of Tayyip Erdogan’s Turkey, or Viktor Orban’s Hungary, or Vladimir Putin’s Russia.’

How to Respond to Donald Trump's Betrayal of American Values

For many of us it is difficult to share Cohen’s cautious optimism that the idiot Trump will indeed fail, that the damage he will cause can be undone, and that all Americans will be secure in their rights and protected liberties.

I see you finally uncurled from the fetal position and found the nerve to depart your safe space. But judging by your pathetic OP you haven't learned a thing. Keep up the good work, 2018 should be a blast.

Nobody has managed to piss off all of your neighbours, all of the World's Muslims, every country in the Middle East, including your allies in the fight against ISIS, threaten war with the Chinese, and receive the condemnation of the European Union, all within the first week of taking office.

It's a fucking miracle, I tell you.

Nobody has managed to piss off all of your neighbours, all of the World's Muslims, every country in the Middle East, including your allies in the fight against ISIS, threaten war with the Chinese, and receive the condemnation of the European Union, all within the first week of taking office.

Funny how no one condemned your dear leader when he did essentially the same thing in 2011. Fucking hypocrites.

‘Trump, in one spectacular week, has already shown himself one of the worst of our presidents, who has no regard for the truth (indeed a contempt for it), whose patriotism is a belligerent nationalism, whose prior public service lay in avoiding both the draft and taxes, who does not know the Constitution, does not read and therefore does not understand our history, and who, at his moment of greatest success, obsesses about approval ratings, how many people listened to him on the Mall, and enemies.
[…]
There is in this week’s events the foretaste of things to come. We have yet to see what happens when Trump tries to use the Internal Revenue Service or the Federal Bureau of Investigation to destroy his opponents. He thinks he has succeeded in bullying companies, and he has no compunction about bullying individuals, including those with infinitely less power than himself. His advisers are already calling for journalists critical of the administration to be fired: Expect more efforts at personal retribution. He has demonstrated that he intends to govern by executive orders that will replace the laws passed by the people’s representatives.

In the end, however, he will fail. He will fail because however shrewd his tactics are, his strategy is terrible—The New York Times, the CIA, Mexican Americans, and all the others he has attacked are not going away. With every act he makes new enemies for himself and strengthens their commitment; he has his followers, but he gains no new friends. He will fail because he cannot corrupt the courts, and because even the most timid senator sooner or later will say “enough.” He will fail most of all because at the end of the day most Americans, including most of those who voted for him, are decent people who have no desire to live in an American version of Tayyip Erdogan’s Turkey, or Viktor Orban’s Hungary, or Vladimir Putin’s Russia.’

How to Respond to Donald Trump's Betrayal of American Values

For many of us it is difficult to share Cohen’s cautious optimism that the idiot Trump will indeed fail, that the damage he will cause can be undone, and that all Americans will be secure in their rights and protected liberties.
You are a fokking spam bot.

It is way too early to tell this about Pres. DJ Trump and would be for anyone else as well.

Fokk you to the ignore list.

Cockroach.

Obama took care of that 6 years ago sweetie... :eusa_doh:

Ah...did the mean man say something to upset you? After 8 years of having the biggest pussy ever to grace the Oval Office it might take you a little while to get used to someone who's balls aren't kept in his wife's underwear drawer! Just saying...

LOL..... Trump as only been is office for like 10 days, and the liberal loons are already labeling him as the "worst" president ever. ... :lol: .. :lol:

Yup while telling one and all that douchebag was the greatest POTUS ever. LMAO

Forum List

Back