Trump only candidate left who can win in Nov.

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Its pretty clear now. Kasich will fade faster than Carson. No chance. Cruz is the most conservative but he would get painted as an extremist and would be lucky to get 43% in Nov. Bush/Rubio also have no shot. Rubio clearly isnt ready for the big time and Bush might generate the lowest conservative turnout in decades. Rubio cracks up unless he is on his network, Fox, where he is protected.

Trump can forge a coalition of people who normally wouldnt vote republican and he is in a position where he can withstand the establishment supporting Hillary. He will bring states into play that normally never vote Rep.

Its pretty clear now. Kasich will fade faster than Carson. No chance. Cruz is the most conservative but he would get painted as an extremist and would be lucky to get 43% in Nov. Bush/Rubio also have no shot. Rubio clearly isnt ready for the big time and Bush might generate the lowest conservative turnout in decades. Rubio cracks up unless he is on his network, Fox, where he is protected.

Trump can forge a coalition of people who normally wouldnt vote republican and he is in a position where he can withstand the establishment supporting Hillary. He will bring states into play that normally never vote Rep.
You are more optimistic that I am. It's early yet.

Trump may get some independents but not too many, I would think. He will get less than 2% Dem cross over.

I think you are overstating his potential at this point.

Trump may get some independents but not too many, I would think. He will get less than 2% Dem cross over.

HIs message is designed to be popular to the Rust Belt. YOu underestimate his crossover.

HIs message is designed to be popular to the Rust Belt. YOu underestimate his crossover.
The numbers don't show it. I would have thought with independents being able to vote for either primary, Trump would have done better. I was pleased with Kasich's finish.

The numbers don't show it. I would have thought with independents being able to vote for either primary, Trump would have done better. I was pleased with Kasich's finish.

I was pleased with it as well since he has no chance going forward. Trump did great and if it were foxs butt boy that got 35% fox would be declaring the race over.

If he becomes president ,,,god help my children god help America

I was pleased with it as well since he has no chance going forward. Trump did great and if it were foxs butt boy that got 35% fox would be declaring the race over.
And Trump had no chance of losing Iowa. :lol:

might happen Eddie !! :afro:

--------------------------------------- and your kids will be fine , what of Trumps ideas will hurt your kids . Less muslims and less illegal aliens , less diversity will be good for your kids schooling as 1 example Eddie !!

--------------------------------------- and your kids will be fine , what of Trumps ideas will hurt your kids . Less muslims and less illegal aliens , less diversity will be good for your kids schooling as 1 example Eddie !!
pismoe trump is nothing but bluster ...hes the last guy who'd get along with the dem party imho

pismoe trump is nothing but bluster ...hes the last guy who'd get along with the dem party imho
------------------------------- WHO is it that wants to get along with the DEMS Eddie ??

Forum List

Back