Trump Open To An Investigation Into The USPS Postmaster General

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Trump replied “sure, sure” when asked at a news conference whether he would support an investigation into DeJoy. DeJoy already faces unrelated scrutiny from Congress for U.S. Postal Service changes that some fear will slow delivery of mail-in ballots for the Nov. 3 elections. Asked if DeJoy should lose his job if a campaign finance scheme is uncovered, Trump replied: "Yeah, if something could be proven that he did something wrong, always. Always.”

So I am sure you already heard the story about DeJoy and others in his company; pressuring employees to make political contributions--that DeJoy would later reimburse by giving them give bigger bonuses -- which of course is illegal....but I am certain that Democrats do this too, so I don't see why they are making a big fuss about it now...

The Attorney General of DeJoy's home state earlier said that "It is against the law to directly or indirectly reimburse someone for a political contribution. Any credible allegations of such actions merit investigation by the appropriate state and federal authorities." -- but as Trump said, if it can be proven he did something wrong, he should lose his job....but there is no proof -- however we have tons of proof that Biden did things 10000 times worse and but he isn't in prison...yet...

Sure why not?...they have nothing to hide and if the dems take up yet another investigation over nothing the people will blow a gasket.....

"Trump replied “sure, sure” when asked at a news conference whether he would support an investigation into DeJoy. DeJoy already faces unrelated scrutiny from Congress for U.S. Postal Service changes that some fear will slow delivery of mail-in ballots for the Nov. 3 elections. Asked if DeJoy should lose his job if a campaign finance scheme is uncovered, Trump replied: "Yeah, if something could be proven that he did something wrong, always. Always.”

So I am sure you already heard the story about DeJoy and others in his company; pressuring employees to make political contributions--that DeJoy would later reimburse by giving them give bigger bonuses -- which of course is illegal....but I am certain that Democrats do this too, so I don't see why they are making a big fuss about it now...

The Attorney General of DeJoy's home state earlier said that "It is against the law to directly or indirectly reimburse someone for a political contribution. Any credible allegations of such actions merit investigation by the appropriate state and federal authorities." -- but as Trump said, if it can be proven he did something wrong, he should lose his job....but there is no proof -- however we have tons of proof that Biden did things 10000 times worse and but he isn't in prison...yet...
The Postal Service is part of the executive branch; like we are supposed to believe there was no "undue pressure".

The Postal Service is part of the executive branch; like we are supposed to believe there was no "undue pressure".

DeJoy did this prior to becoming head of the USPS. It's not a Federal Matter, it's a State Matter. And Rump has zero say in whether it's to be investigated or not. His actions while Postmaster General is another thing.

Forum List

Back