Trump opens lead on Biden in swing states.

If they are not on the ticket in most states, why bother? It would only be a dog and pony show....For yourself?
Yes, 3rd party candidates have a poor track record. The two major parties have all the money and power.

How long till the panic sets in on Biden leading the ticket for the Democrats?

Not much has changed recently except for the blowback on social issues so that must be the reason for the change no?

I am old enough to remember when you all called polls fake news.

My how times change fast these days

The American people have had massive buyers remorse with the election of Xiden. Other then the hardcore dembot cultist, the rest of American overwhelmingly sees the destruction that the demafacsit polices have caused, not just at home, but around the world. Not to mention they are disgusted by the overall corruption within the top brass of the Demafacsist inner circle.

So this poll doesn't at all surprise me

Trump/Col Douglas MacGregor

The same Col MacGregor that said this 17 months ago...

The battle in eastern Ukraine is really almost over, all of the Ukrainian troops there have been largely surrounded and cut off. You have a concentration down in the Southeast of 30 or 40,000 of them, and if they don't surrender in the next 24 hours, I suspect Russia will ultimately annihilate them.
And this back in March 2022...
Russia would have the Ukrainians defeated in 10 days

How long till the panic sets in on Biden leading the ticket for the Democrats?

Not much has changed recently except for the blowback on social issues so that must be the reason for the change no?

I don't think there will be any panic, they have a well-oiled machine in place to ensure they don't lose. I don't care what the polls say, the exact same thing will happen in 2024 that happened in 2020. They only need to ensure several million votes in a handful of areas that they completely control, easy peasy. Especially when they own the 'media', and have spent the last 3+ years telling the general public that any form of election tampering is a 'conspiracy', but only when they win. People are complacent and stupid, that's how we've gotten here to begin with. :dunno:

The battle in eastern Ukraine is really almost over, all of the Ukrainian troops there have been largely surrounded and cut off. You have a concentration down in the Southeast of 30 or 40,000 of them, and if they don't surrender in the next 24 hours, I suspect Russia will ultimately annihilate them.
when you add that to "Covid will go away in a few days....."

Seems like a perfect choice

I don't think there will be any panic, they have a well-oiled machine in place to ensure they don't lose. I don't care what the polls say, the exact same thing will happen in 2024 that happened in 2020. They only need to ensure several million votes in a handful of areas that they completely control, easy peasy. Especially when they own the 'media', and have spent the last 3+ years telling the general public that any form of election tampering is a 'conspiracy', but only when they win. People are complacent and stupid, that's how we've gotten here to begin with. :dunno:
^ preemptive coping ^

It's called reality, you should try it sometime.
The reality is....even the firm that Trump himself hired (and morons like you paid for) proved that the election wasn't stolen...

But since reality is so painful to fragile minded cucks like you, fantasy is the only way you can cope......

But on the bright side, Hunter is on crack....so there's that....

I know. He's the only military guy to ever get anything wrong.

He's talked about how Putin's prosecuted the war thus far. Russia has mostly taken the position, "why advance when the Ukrainians continue to send troops into kill zones?" This delay is what motivated Prigozhin to try to get Putin's attention

If they are not on the ticket in most states, why bother? It would only be a dog and pony show....for yourself?
I won’t for Biden or Trump, they are disasters and embarrassing. I will vote third party and maybe one day a party will wake up.

Forum List

Back