Trump Orders Increased Sanctions on Iran = Political Craziness

So, the political ramifications of piling up more sanctions against Iran indicate the US is a Saudi puppet, and plain nuts?

How so?

Well, it was Trump himself that said he was waiting on the “Kingdom” for what terms to proceed on.

We do need to remember: Trump is still learning how to be a leader & a POTUS. :9:

What kind of US leader you want Iranian troll boi?

One who kisses Allahs ass, like Obama?

You are pretty damn happy with one that kisses Saudi ass.

You are a fucking moron.

:itsok:

This morning POTUS Trump Tweeted he, "just instructed the Secretary of the Treasury to substantially increase Sanctions on the country of Iran!"

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
I have just instructed the Secretary of the Treasury to substantially increase Sanctions on the country of Iran!
5:53 AM - 18 Sep 2019

So, the political ramifications of this latest development only proves one thing & that is that the US is now a puppet government of Saudi Arabia.

The political aspects of this are just nutz but then who is our POTUS?

So, the political ramifications of piling up more sanctions against Iran indicate the US is a Saudi puppet, and plain nuts?

How so?

Well, it was Trump himself that said he was waiting on the “Kingdom” for what terms to proceed on.

This is a Saudi matter. They are an ally in the region. Their concerns will be taken into consideration by default as to whether we assist in some way, or not. Standard process.

As to Iran, Trump wants to bury them. I suspect he rather enjoys announcing new sanctions on them.

Do you ever get dizzy with all that spinning?

What fucking spin? Do you want to continue to use Saudi troops against Iran or US troops?

Once again fuck face I ask you...

Do you want to continue to use Saudi troops against Iran or do you want to use US troops?

We do need to remember: Trump is still learning how to be a leader & a POTUS. :9:

You are a fucking moron.

No answer huh needle dick..

It seems Obama was the Royal ass kisser. All kidding aside.

If Trump were doing the same I would agree. But I don't think he is.
Saudi Arabia is not exactly our "best" friend but not our worst enemy either.

Has 9/11 been definitively tied to the Saudi Royals? Or were they independent operators?

it is in the best interests of the USA to not create an enemy in the Middle East who not only agrees with many of our positions, but also holds much of the worlds oil reserves.

That's different than kissing ass. it's diplomacy. Sometimes it's a fine balancing act.

But Obama and his administration was on this "Apology Tour" thing that pointed more towards it being ass kissing.

This morning POTUS Trump Tweeted he, "just instructed the Secretary of the Treasury to substantially increase Sanctions on the country of Iran!"

I have just instructed the Secretary of the Treasury to substantially increase Sanctions on the country of Iran!

So, the political ramifications of this latest development only proves one thing & that is that the US is now a puppet government of Saudi Arabia.

NO-you are wrong

I’m just glad he isn’t starting a war.

Trump liked that Robert O'Brien was effusive in his praise. Speaking to reporters on AF1 yesterday, Trump said: "Robert O'Brien said, 'Trump is the greatest hostage negotiator in history.' He happens to be right." He named him national security adviser a day later.

You are a fucking moron.

you have already attacked this member with the terms "fuck face, fucking moron, needle dick"

If you don't have a viable argument you could always just leave the thread & go review the rules.

Has 9/11 been definitively tied to the Saudi Royals? Or were they independent operators?

it is in the best interests of the USA to not create an enemy in the Middle East who not only agrees with many of our positions, but also holds much of the worlds oil reserves.

That's different than kissing ass. it's diplomacy. Sometimes it's a fine balancing act.

But Obama and his administration was on this "Apology Tour" thing that pointed more towards it being ass kissing.

I totally agree that Obama was a royal ass kisser, he was world class.

But when it comes to Saudi, Trump is no better. His tweet that he was waiting for them to tell us how to proceeded was something you all would have freaked out if someone else did.

Personally I think it goes back decades to when they bailed him out in one of his bankruptcies

According to the 'official' US government narrative, 15 Saudis perpetrated the 9/11 attacks.
Also, why did George W. Bush DEMAND the redaction of the 28 pages pertaining to the Saudi involvement in 9/11?
Are Americans not deserving of the truth of 9/11? According to Bush, we are NOT.

Your implication is that the worst terrorist attack on the US that killed ~3K humans, that created untold economic chaos, and endless wars, is nothing compared to not creating another enemy in the middle east & also your concern for oil reserves. How fucking laughable & pathetic.

I’m just glad he isn’t starting a war.
ece8eeb0d918f6a3c0dfd053e51a3bb2.jpg

You are a fucking moron.

you have already attacked this member with the terms "fuck face, fucking moron, needle dick"

If you don't have a viable argument you could always just leave the thread & go review the rules.

Say what?

I asked the moron a simple question that he and YOU refuse to answer...

What do you want us to use in our our proxy war with Iran, Saudi troops or troops from the USA?

It's a simple question.

Cause he is a weeny and a coward. He talks big but is afraid to make big decisions.

Iran.got away with this once...they will do it again....

On the other hand....maybe his bone spurs were acting up....

Forum List

Back