Trump Overfills Stadium As Usual. Imagine If Someone Asked Joe Biden,,"Do You Think You Could Fill Dalls/ATT Stadium"?,How Would He Answer?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Joe Biden just doesn't like to have candid questions thrown at him by reporters, but yah, we would all love to see Biden get hit by a question regarding if he thinks he can fill some major stadium/football field that can hold up to 100,000 people.
That would make for another classic Biden Gaffe/laughable moment video. :laughing0301::laughing0301:

Joe Biden just doesn't like to have candid questions thrown at him by reporters, but yah, we would all love to see Biden get hit by a question regarding if he thinks he can fill some major stadium/football field that can hold up to 100,000 people.
That would make for another classic Biden Gaffe/laughable moment video. :laughing0301::laughing0301:

I am one of the MILLIONS of sane and rational people who would NOT go to a Biden rally

or a trump rally

or ANY rally

and I certainly would NEVER vote for a POS like trump

If your point (BILLIONS ATTEND TRUMP NAZI RALLIES) is merely that people who still worship trump are insane, deranged, sycophants and human garbage...... then......I get your point....

someone should ask him why only 12 people showed up at his previous rally that had 10,000 chairs all lined up for him

Covid spreading there will thin their herd. Good for America.

China joe biden could easily fill half a phone booth if he tried really hard.....and if we still had phone booths...

China joe biden could easily fill half a phone booth if he tried really hard.....and if we still had phone booths...
if biden keeps losing popularity, he will be down to that room in a medical facility where u donate sperm

would I love to hear on the news that "As of today, there have been 23 requests to see Biden at Dolphin Stadium"

Forum List

Back