Trump pal Dershowitz on Mueller's report: "devastating for the president"

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
How come no one is talking about this here on this board?

Mueller report will be 'devastating' for the president: Frequent Trump defender

Alan Dershowitz, a frequent defender of President Donald Trump, said special counsel Robert Mueller’s report will be “devastating” for the president.
The Harvard Law professor emeritus told ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos that he believes the president will have to navigate the political impact of a potentially damning final report from the special counsel.
“I think the report is going to be devastating to the president and
I know that the president's team is already working on a response to the report,” Dershowitz said on "This Week" Sunday.""""

Now how would he know?
Not from Mueller.
But Trump's lackey, Acting AG Whittaker has access to Mueller's info.
So he told Trump.
And then the whiny little bitch called his lawyer friend Alan and cried like a baby.
Something he does SO WELL.

LOL!!!! Can't wait for the report to come out.

Alan Dershowitz, a frequent defender of President Donald Trump, said special counsel Robert Mueller’s report will be “devastating” for the president.
The Harvard Law professor emeritus told ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos that he believes the president will have to navigate the political impact of a potentially damning final report from the special counsel.
I know that the president's team is already working on a response to the report,” Dershowitz said on "This Week" Sunday.""""

Now how would he know?
Not from Mueller.
So he told Trump.
And then the whiny little bitch called his lawyer friend Alan and cried like a baby.

for Trump, devistating would be unable to get to his makeup and hairspray.

<----- Still waiting for the Dossier to come out.

• Banned

Now how would he know?
Not from Mueller.
So he told Trump.

for Trump, devistating would be unable to get to his makeup and hairspray.

In my mind I see a truck backing up to the delivery area of the White House and palettes upon palettes of spray tan and hairspray being unloaded.

Let's talk about Obama's illegal spying on the Trump campaign, and the attempted coup against him by the Deep State.

The dossier doesn't mean shit to Mueller.
Mueller has had Trump's tax returns since Day One.
And all the public recordings of his real estate transactions.
Mueller has Trump by his tiny marble-sized stones.

and?

And?

IRS has left him alone, why do you believe there is anything there?

and?

If you that, you know far more about Trump than I want to know

Now how would he know?
Not from Mueller.
So he told Trump.

Because SANE people don't care for 1 and 2 know that Mueller is a deep state puppet who has 17 angry leftists working for him and ANYTHING he comes up with is a lie and straight up bullshit. Its like asking your enemy to write a nice letter about you...never gonna happen. Only TDS stricken folks such as yourself give a shit what Mueller and his band of 17 leftists have to say.

He said devastating POLITICALLY not LEGALLY.

Yup and only the report will tell the tale.

IF we ever get the report that is.

I don't think it will tell the tale. For one Mueller isn't looking into Hillary. Two Mueller started the "investigation" with his mind made up that Trump is guilty.

Did Russia "interfere with the election"? No more than usual and no more than China and maybe a few other countries.

So when the report comes out many people will get mad because they don't have the context or are playing dumb.

If they do successfully impeach Trump they better watch out both Democrats and RINOs because they will have President Pence.

Operating under the assumption that Pence likes Trump. Pence can go after all of them since they are all dirty. Remember there is a picture of Chuck Schumer and Putin laughing having a good time.

Now how would he know?
Not from Mueller.
So he told Trump.

Oh and how does he know what in the report??

I doubt he does.

Let's talk about Obama's illegal spying on the Trump campaign, and the attempted coup against him by the Deep State.

Never happened. Trump made it up. There is also no “Deep State”. We deal in facts and reality.

How about these facts as well as reality. Didn't you see the testimony of Strzok, McCabe, Comey, and the like?
Please read the wiki version for the US.
Also think about why Hillary's illegal server and her UraniumOne deal went unpunished, as well as her destruction of subpoenaed evidence.
Deep state in the United States - Wikipedia
Uranium One controversy - Wikipedia

Not to mention the eyewitnesses of manaforts meeting and the emails from Stone and.........

Forum List

Back