trump pardons will cost $2 Million

I'

An associate of Rudy Giuliani told a former CIA officer a presidential pardon was “going to cost $2m”, the New York Times reported on Sunday in the latest bombshell to break across the last, chaotic days of Donald Trump’s presidency.

Does Trump pocket the money? Have other presidents sold pardons?
According to the NYT, it is like lobbying. The person says they have influence to persuade the Pres to grant a pardon. It is the persuader, the lobbyist, getting the money, not Trump.

Your pissy pants thread is pissy pants thread number 2 on this....

Of course trump and Giuliani are selling pardons. trump is a souless piece of Dog Dung.
You SURELY cannot suggest that Trump owes this regime ANYTHING? If he could put Chicom Biden ip against a wall and shaved his pubic hair to sell as wig material it would be the right thing to do.

Of course trump and Giuliani are selling pardons. trump is a souless piece of Dog Dung.

Looking to start a GoFundMe?
No, but any of you tRumplings who posted twitter photos of yourself storming the Capitol might wanna think about it.
The commies don't need real photos. A half ass hack can photoshop anyone into the crowdm
gOd, you are so fucking stupid.

SMH.
Coming from a democrat communist.... I take that as the source.
Democrats are not communists.

"You take that as the source"?

SMH.
Yes they are and it is time they were made to own it.

If it's proven that trump sold pardons, trump goes to jail and the pardons are null and void. Selling pardons is considered a form of bribery.

No, but any of you tRumplings who posted twitter photos of yourself storming the Capitol might wanna think about it.
The commies don't need real photos. A half ass hack can photoshop anyone into the crowdm

SMH.

SMH.
Have you not figured out that I'm talking about you?

gOd, you're so fucking stupid.

SMH.

SMH.

SMH.

SMH.
Have you not figured out I'm talking about you. God you're such a fucking blatant communist.

SMH.

SMH.

SMH.
Have you not figured out I'm talking about you. God you're such a fucking blatant communist.
Sigh.

Can't even find a decent opponent these days.

Bye.

SMH.

SMH.

SMH.
Sigh.

Bye.
You can if you stop running like a chicken. You and I used to have civil debates until you became a total asshole.

SMH.

SMH.

SMH.
Sigh.

Bye.
You can if you stop running like a chicken. You and I used to have civil debates until you became a total asshole.
I tagged him and he ran. He knows what he is.

An associate of Rudy Giuliani told a former CIA officer a presidential pardon was “going to cost $2m”, the New York Times reported on Sunday in the latest bombshell to break across the last, chaotic days of Donald Trump’s presidency.

Democrats are turning murderers, rapists, drug dealers, gang members, terrorists, and pedophiles loose on your streets and you're fretting about Trump pardoning someone?

Get a life already. You have a whole shitload of other things to worry about, hillbilly.
Are you offended by the sale of pardons, too?

Your pissy pants thread is pissy pants thread number 2 on this....

It’s a sad day when someone thinks that pointing out the sale of pardons is just Pissy pants. I guess you think THATS ALL OK.

SMH.

SMH.

SMH.
Sigh.

Bye.
Lol, you didn't do shit, moron. I got tired of your microscopic intellect and said goodbye.

SMH.

'He'd sewed a holy relic on his cap;
His wallet lay before him on his lap,
Brimful of pardons come from Rome all hot.'
The Canterbury Tales

Trump’s corruption is truly Medieval.

SMH.

SMH.

SMH.
Sigh.

Bye.
Lol, you didn't do shit, moron. I got tired of your microscopic intellect and said goodbye.

SMH.
Keep telling yourself that.

SMH.

SMH.

SMH.
Sigh.

Bye.

SMH.
You were outed and you ran. As you should.

Forum List

Back