🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump plan is to inflame tensions!

Porthos

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2020
Trumps is creating a problem to hide the bad press from book, etc.
Trump did the same thing at the southern border. He created the swarm of people trying to get in to the USAby threatening closure.
The first amendment amendment gives the right to protest! Americans will not give up the right to protest

Trump did the same thing at the southern border. He created the swarm of people trying to get in to the USAby threatening closure.
The first amendment amendment gives the right to protest! Americans will not give up the right to protest

Wow....the stupid is strong with you.....do your nurses on your floor know you are wandering the hallways and using the computers at the nurses station?

/----/ Here are peaceful protestors mean old Trump is targeting. Aint'a ya proud, democRATs?
Quora is blocking the facebook video. You can search for it with this title: Handicap woman assaulted by looters.

/----/ Here are peaceful protestors mean old Trump is targeting. Aint'a ya proud, democRATs?

Sadly, yes...they are proud...they think that these riots, the burning, looting and killing by their terrorist groups, antifa and black lives matter.......will win the election for the democrat party...there is nothing they will not do to get that power.....if that means burning, looting and killing in Black neighborhoods....they'll do it....if it means destroying the economy to put us into a Great Depression for decades...so they can use that crisis...they will do it......

Andrew Klavan over at daily wire makes the point...the democrat party is the party of decay.....everything they touch, everything they do decays and dies........

You complain about Trump?...
If I were president the protests would be over the day they began....even if protesters had to be killed.....you must have a permit to protest in America and a safe location selected....anything other than that would be named a riot with orders to shoot to kill in my administration....you can feel real fortunate to have Trump as president than someone like me.....but if you keep this up....you will get someone just like me elected.....

It seems to me the left is doing all the inflaming of tensions. I don't know what the hell else you'd call all the rioting and idiots running amok in the streets.

It seems to me the left is doing all the inflaming of tensions. I don't know what the hell else you'd call all the rioting and idiots running amok in the streets.

Just remember how progressives view all this: "Your speech is violence, my violence is speech"

Peace is war, war is peace....riots are peaceful protests, peaceful protests are riots.........

The First Amendment affirms (not gives) us the right to PEACEABLY assemble, and to speak our minds.

Subhuman pieces of shit engaging in acts of theft, destruction, and violence are not acting PEACEABLY, and are not covered by the First Amendment.

Rioters, looters, and other violent criminals are not “protesters”.

If I were president the protests would be over the day they began....even if protesters had to be killed.....you must have a permit to protest in America and a safe location selected....anything other than that would be named a riot with orders to shoot to kill in my administration....you can feel real fortunate to have Trump as president than someone like me.....but if you keep this up....you will get someone just like me elected.....
sorry but you dont need a permit to protest in this country,,,

More Alinsky rants from the left. The fact of the matter is that democrats are desperate to keep the momentum up. What kind of leadership are we getting from Schumer and Pelosi? Their silence indicates support for anarchy and unrest.

Trump us forcing people to burn down their own cities???? Who knew?????

The OP is even more insane than that.

Trump did the same thing at the southern border. He created the swarm of people trying to get in to the USAby [sic] threatening closure.

Did you catch that? According to the OP, by “threatening” to defend this nation against invading foreign criminals, he forced huge gangs of those criminals to attempt to invade our nation. If George Orwell had been doing some serious, heavy-duty, mind-destroying drug abuse, this is the sort of shit he might have come up with.

Last edited:

The First Amendment affirms (not gives) us the right to PEACEABLY assemble, and to speak our minds.

Subhuman pieces of shit engaging in acts of theft, destruction, and violence are not acting PEACEABLY, and are not covered by the First Amendment.

Rioters, looters, and other violent criminals are not “protesters”.
And should be shot and dropped in their tracks as far as I'm concerned. The sooner the assholes are gotten rid of, ie terminated, the better for all of the rest of society

sorry but you dont need a permit to protest in this country,,,
You would if I were president....

Forum List

Back