🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump plan is to inflame tensions!

You complain about Trump?...
If I were president the protests would be over the day they began....even if protesters had to be killed.....you must have a permit to protest in America and a safe location selected....anything other than that would be named a riot with orders to shoot to kill in my administration....you can feel real fortunate to have Trump as president than someone like me.....but if you keep this up....you will get someone just like me elected.....
sorry but you dont need a permit to protest in this country,,,
You would if I were president....
that would make you a tyrant,,,

If I were president the protests would be over the day they began....even if protesters had to be killed.....you must have a permit to protest in America and a safe location selected....anything other than that would be named a riot with orders to shoot to kill in my administration....you can feel real fortunate to have Trump as president than someone like me.....but if you keep this up....you will get someone just like me elected.....
that would make you a tyrant,,,
And that's just what we will get if the left doesn't get civilized....

Would you rather they just shoot? I would because it's long past time to quit messing around with these assholes. I want them delt with permanently so they'll never again cause anymore trouble. It's good to get them the hell out of the gene pool too because they'll never contribute anything worthwhile to society, they'll just drag it down as long as they're breathing.

Trumps is creating a problem to hide the bad press from book, etc.
Trump did the same thing at the southern border. He created the swarm of people trying to get in to the USAby threatening closure.
The first amendment amendment gives the right to protest! Americans will not give up the right to protest
/----/ Here are peaceful protestors mean old Trump is targeting. Aint'a ya proud, democRATs?
Quora is blocking the facebook video. You can search for it with this title: Handicap woman assaulted by looters.

People that physically attack the handicap need to be sentenced to death, without the right to appeal their sentence.

Trump did the same thing at the southern border. He created the swarm of people trying to get in to the USAby threatening closure.
The first amendment amendment gives the right to protest! Americans will not give up the right to protest
/----/ Here are peaceful protestors mean old Trump is targeting. Aint'a ya proud, democRATs?
Quora is blocking the facebook video. You can search for it with this title: Handicap woman assaulted by looters.

People that physically attack the handicap need to be sentenced to death, without the right to appeal their sentence.

What with the widespread videocam use by just about everyone, appeals are increasing weak anyway. Significant limits should be applied.

/—-/ That’s letting them off too easy. Their spines should be surgically severed so they live a long, long life in a wheelchair. And I mean a mechanical one, not an electric motorized chair.

...see a doctor, please--you are out of your mind
ahahhahahahahah

But you are batshit nuts and dream of being Stalin.

It seems to me the left is doing all the inflaming of tensions. I don't know what the hell else you'd call all the rioting and idiots running amok in the streets.

Peace is war, war is peace....riots are peaceful protests, peaceful protests are riots.........
Oh how silly of me. I didn't realize that we're doing everything in newspeak now.

What happened to the concept of federalism and states handling their own problems....

What happened to the concept of federalism and states handling their own problems....
the rioters were attacking a federal facility,,,that makes it a federal issue,,,

From the link:

“This siege can end if state and local officials decide to take appropriate action instead of refusing to enforce the law,” Wolf said in a statement. “DHS will not abdicate its solemn duty to protect federal facilities and those within them. Again, I reiterate the Department’s offer to assist local and state leaders to bring an end to the violence perpetrated by anarchists.”

If it was strictly federal issue the statement was superfluous. Either the feds have jurisdiction or they don’t. There is zero need to mention the state and local officials at all.

the rioters were attacking a federal facility,,,that makes it a federal issue,,,

From the link:

“This siege can end if state and local officials decide to take appropriate action instead of refusing to enforce the law,” Wolf said in a statement. “DHS will not abdicate its solemn duty to protect federal facilities and those within them. Again, I reiterate the Department’s offer to assist local and state leaders to bring an end to the violence perpetrated by anarchists.”

If it was strictly federal issue the statement was superfluous. Either the feds have jurisdiction or they don’t. There is zero need to mention the state and local officials at all.
then why did you bring them up???

From the link:

The point is that it is not a federal issue. This is an end around to justify use of force beyond state powers.

Wow, look at all the anti-American haters of the Constitution we have here masquerading as republicans.
Wow. Look at you as usual drooling useless one line spittle with zero content. Have the nurse wipe your mouth.
Also, shove that broadbrush straight up your tight ass.

From the link:

The point is that it is not a federal issue. This is an end around to justify use of force beyond state powers.
when its a federal building and the locals refuse to do their job it is a federal issue,,,

Forum List

Back