Trump plans 20,000 more Baby Cages

Fucking Orange Idiot - What possibly for - to charge them with a misdemeanor and back up the courts from here to kingdom come? Just deport them and be done. Place the REALLY young ones in foster homes.

The Defense Department will house up to 20,000 unaccompanied migrant children on military bases in coming months, a Pentagon official said Thursday, the latest twist in the Trump administration’s immigration enforcement effort.​

Here's what you hardliners don't understand. Every second you tie up border security with processing women and children who represent NO THREAT is a minute they aren't concentrating on catching the REAL "bad hombres" - Terrorists, gang members and drug runners.

Pentagon will make room for up to 20,000 migrant children on military bases

Well he has to store them someplace, he can't eat them all at once...

I have been there asshole.. back in the 80's

South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent, marked by several distinct ecosystems. Inland safari destination Kruger National Park is populated by big game. The Western Cape offers beaches, lush winelands around Stellenbosch and Paarl, craggy cliffs at the Cape of Good Hope, forest… MORE

Capitals: Cape Town, Pretoria, Bloemfontein
PLAN A TRIP

Here's what you SAID Dotard:

Africa is becoming a shit hole of a country.

Now run away in shame :)
My God you're a dingbat! He said "even south Africa" (failing to capitalize the "S").

I fail to understand how a country that sinks so much money in education produces the those of your caliber even given a lack of intellect and the guidance and support of the worst of homes.

There was no "S" or "s" small OR large - You clearly stated that Africa was a country.

Yer Mom now wants to know if you'd like a hot pocket down there in the basement

CHOP CHOP! :D
You are a seriously confused dingbat. I really cannot understand that level of ignorance even for those who don pussyhats.

It's the same thing all the time with me, I light them up with brilliance and they want to kill me with p and q..

Because they can't handle it

It's all psychological

Your "brilliant light" looks quite DIM.

Can you and Meat get a room or something?

And he's using the military and the military budget to do all this.

Yep, and the military is already telling him to pack his orange crap elsewhere.
Racism still coming out of you navy cook, eh?
Orange is a race? Who knew?!?!

By you saying that your racism is coming alive
I could give a fuck if a person is green blue or yellow..its what's inside of them what counts..

Hell you didn't even know south Africa was a country, your useless to me, just a troll..
***smiles*** Methinks you replied to the wrong post

I don't give a hoot about Sud Afrika.

I could give a fuck if a person is green blue or yellow..its what's inside of them what counts..

Hell you didn't even know south Africa was a country, your useless to me, just a troll..

I give a hoot about Sud Afrika.
Dude I have one hell of a brilliant mind, I don't know everything, but you don't know shit, all you do is read news paper headlines..

SOUTH African FUBAR Confirmed! LoL

:iyfyus.jpg:

Dude I have one hell of a brilliant mind, I don't know everything, but you don't know shit, all you do is read news paper headlines..

Further amusement ^ from a Trump supporting IDIOT :D

Here's what you SAID Dotard:

Africa is becoming a shit hole of a country.

Now run away in shame :)
My God you're a dingbat! He said "even south Africa" (failing to capitalize the "S").

I fail to understand how a country that sinks so much money in education produces the those of your caliber even given a lack of intellect and the guidance and support of the worst of homes.

There was no "S" or "s" small OR large - You clearly stated that Africa was a country.

Yer Mom now wants to know if you'd like a hot pocket down there in the basement

CHOP CHOP! :D
You are a seriously confused dingbat. I really cannot understand that level of ignorance even for those who don pussyhats.

It's the same thing all the time with me, I light them up with brilliance and they want to kill me with p and q..

Because they can't handle it

It's all psychological

Your "brilliant light" looks quite DIM.

Can you and Meat get a room or something?

So now you want to suck my dick?

Is that what your saying..

No thanks..but thanks for the offer

I can go up or down to the ghetto, that's what I am trained to do...:)

Translation ~ you never been any where ..

Uh-huh. I gotta admit..I'm a bit underwhelmed.

Uh-huh. I gotta admit..I'm a bit underwhelmed.

Because I am a vet of the net, you can't do it..

Ya nowhere with the exception of Europe (ALL over) Mexico ditto and Canada same.

Stop Please - You/re just embarrassing yourself.

Ya nowhere with the exception of Europe (ALL over) Mexico ditto and Canada same.

Now that's just babbling, do you have something to say ?

Last edited:

The person your embarrassing is yourself.. stick to your own OP...
Please and thank you..

Nothing more guess you drunk yourself to sleep,I am still here.

That's what I am good at..

Do you really think I am stop going to argue with you to finbaly see the difference between legal immigrants and illegal ones on this thread?

Fucking Orange Idiot - What possibly for - to charge them with a misdemeanor and back up the courts from here to kingdom come? Just deport them and be done. Place the REALLY young ones in foster homes.

The Defense Department will house up to 20,000 unaccompanied migrant children on military bases in coming months, a Pentagon official said Thursday, the latest twist in the Trump administration’s immigration enforcement effort.​

Here's what you hardliners don't understand. Every second you tie up border security with processing women and children who represent NO THREAT is a minute they aren't concentrating on catching the REAL "bad hombres" - Terrorists, gang members and drug runners.

Pentagon will make room for up to 20,000 migrant children on military bases
There are no babies in cages....period.

Forum List

Back