Trump plans 20,000 more Baby Cages

Trump has a duty to follow the law of the land, not make up shit and feels what is appropriate .

it's not the law of the land, dumbo. that was another big fat lie.

:eusa_liar:

“I hate the children being taken away. The Democrats have to change their law. That’s their law.”
— President Trump, in remarks to reporters at the White House, June 15

“We have the worst immigration laws in the entire world. Nobody has such sad, such bad and, actually, in many cases, such horrible and tough — you see about child separation, you see what’s going on there.”
— Trump, in remarks at the White House, June 18

“Because of the Flores consent decree and a 9th Circuit Court decision, ICE can only keep families detained together for a very short period of time.”
— Attorney General Jeff Sessions, in a speech in Bozeman, Mont., June 7

“It’s the law, and that’s what the law states.”
— White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, at a news briefing, June 14

“We do not have a policy of separating families at the border. Period.”
— Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, on Twitter, June 17

The president and top administration officials say U.S. laws or court rulings are forcing them to separate families that are caught trying to cross the southern border.

These claims are false.

The facts about Trump’s policy of separating families at the border

It's been the law of the land for decades what agenda are you trying to push?

A person goes to jail, they are separated from their parent's..simple.

Trump has a duty to follow the law of the land, not make up shit and feels what is appropriate .

it's not the law of the land, dumbo. that was another big fat lie.

“I hate the children being taken away. The Democrats have to change their law. That’s their law.”
— President Trump, in remarks to reporters at the White House, June 15

“We have the worst immigration laws in the entire world. Nobody has such sad, such bad and, actually, in many cases, such horrible and tough — you see about child separation, you see what’s going on there.”
— Trump, in remarks at the White House, June 18

“Because of the Flores consent decree and a 9th Circuit Court decision, ICE can only keep families detained together for a very short period of time.”
— Attorney General Jeff Sessions, in a speech in Bozeman, Mont., June 7

“It’s the law, and that’s what the law states.”
— White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, at a news briefing, June 14

“We do not have a policy of separating families at the border. Period.”
— Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, on Twitter, June 17

The president and top administration officials say U.S. laws or court rulings are forcing them to separate families that are caught trying to cross the southern border.

These claims are false.

The facts about Trump’s policy of separating families at the border

Was my daughter with me when I went to jail in the cook county prison?

No..

Fucking Orange Idiot - What possibly for - to charge them with a misdemeanor and back up the courts from here to kingdom come? Just deport them and be done. Place the REALLY young ones in foster homes.

The Defense Department will house up to 20,000 unaccompanied migrant children on military bases in coming months, a Pentagon official said Thursday, the latest twist in the Trump administration’s immigration enforcement effort.​

Here's what you hardliners don't understand. Every second you tie up border security with processing women and children who represent NO THREAT is a minute they aren't concentrating on catching the REAL "bad hombres" - Terrorists, gang members and drug runners.

Pentagon will make room for up to 20,000 migrant children on military bases
And he's using the military and the military budget to do all this.

On this we agree....he has a duty to follow the law of the land. When Congress votes sanctions..his duty is to follow the law...and the will of Congress, which IS the law..and impose those sanctions. I'm pleased you agree.

The recent crisis at the border was created by Trump..as he chose to reinterpret the policy...for political gain...he solved the crisis by signing a paper, the same way he created it.

So you telling us that Trump is not a dictator but Obama was?
Both of them do the same thing...only partisan hacks on both sides fail to see this.

I am not a partisan hack, pal that's the difference

no, that misdemeanor went thru civil court until team traitor decided it was okay to snatch babies to use as political props to negotiate funding for a wall...

willing to commit crimes against humanity, THE ART OF THE DEAL. :eusa_clap:

No you didn't give me anything , all black country's are shit holes..would you want to go there? Jesus even south Africa is becoming a shit hole of a country.

Africa is a CONTINENT - Not a COUNTRY.
There are 54 countries in Africa.
Derp - Up your game Furry Friend! :)

South Africa is a country, you geographically illiterate fool..

I have been there asshole.. back in the 80's

South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent, marked by several distinct ecosystems. Inland safari destination Kruger National Park is populated by big game. The Western Cape offers beaches, lush winelands around Stellenbosch and Paarl, craggy cliffs at the Cape of Good Hope, forest… MORE

Capitals: Cape Town, Pretoria, Bloemfontein
PLAN A TRIP

Here's what you SAID Dotard:

Africa is becoming a shit hole of a country.

Now run away in shame :)
My God you're a dingbat! He said "even south Africa" (failing to capitalize the "S").

I fail to understand how a country that sinks so much money in education produces the those of your caliber even given a lack of intellect and the guidance and support of the worst of homes.

There was no "S" or "s" small OR large - You clearly stated that Africa was a country.

Yer Mom now wants to know if you'd like a hot pocket down there in the basement

CHOP CHOP! :D

Fucking Orange Idiot - What possibly for - to charge them with a misdemeanor and back up the courts from here to kingdom come? Just deport them and be done. Place the REALLY young ones in foster homes.

The Defense Department will house up to 20,000 unaccompanied migrant children on military bases in coming months, a Pentagon official said Thursday, the latest twist in the Trump administration’s immigration enforcement effort.​

Here's what you hardliners don't understand. Every second you tie up border security with processing women and children who represent NO THREAT is a minute they aren't concentrating on catching the REAL "bad hombres" - Terrorists, gang members and drug runners.

Pentagon will make room for up to 20,000 migrant children on military bases
And he's using the military and the military budget to do all this.

Prove it

On this we agree....he has a duty to follow the law of the land. When Congress votes sanctions..his duty is to follow the law...and the will of Congress, which IS the law..and impose those sanctions. I'm pleased you agree.

The recent crisis at the border was created by Trump..as he chose to reinterpret the policy...for political gain...he solved the crisis by signing a paper, the same way he created it.

Both of them do the same thing...only partisan hacks on both sides fail to see this.

Oh HELL .. I just read THAT ^ :113:

no, that misdemeanor went thru civil court until team traitor decided it was okay to snatch babies to use as political props to negotiate funding for a wall...

willing to commit crimes against humanity, THE ART OF THE DEAL. :eusa_clap:

Of course it was a misdemeanor, but my daughter wanted to be side me ..btw that was kind of a hard jail for 60 days, you didn't know who was going to shank you.

Oh HELL .. I just read THAT ^ :113:

Say it again..bro

you continue to ignore facts.

it is not a crime to seek amnesty at legal port of entry...

"Most of the parents who have been impacted by Trump's "zero tolerance" policy have presented themselves as political asylum-seekers at a U.S. port-of-entry, from El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras. Rather than processing their claims, they have been taken into custody on the spot and had their children ripped from their arms.

The ACLU alleges that this practice violates the Asylum Act, and the UN asserts that it violates the UN Treaty on the State of Refugees, one of the few treaties the US has ratified. This is an illegal act on the part of the United States government, not to mention morally and ethically reprehensible."

you continue to ignore facts.

it is not a crime to seek amnesty at legal port of entry...

"Most of the parents who have been impacted by Trump's "zero tolerance" policy have presented themselves as political asylum-seekers at a U.S. port-of-entry, from El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras. Rather than processing their claims, they have been taken into custody on the spot and had their children ripped from their arms.

The ACLU alleges that this practice violates the Asylum Act, and the UN asserts that it violates the UN Treaty on the State of Refugees, one of the few treaties the US has ratified. This is an illegal act on the part of the United States government, not to mention morally and ethically reprehensible."

Once again I have a friend in Ecuador..why don't they help them?

34812990_1707052252723864_6030452843171807232_n.jpg

"What changed was the administration’s handling of these cases. Undocumented immigrant families seeking asylum previously were released and went into the civil court system, but now the parents are being detained and sent to criminal courts while their kids are resettled in the United States as though they were unaccompanied minors."

"What changed was the administration’s handling of these cases. Undocumented immigrant families seeking asylum previously were released and went into the civil court system, but now the parents are being detained and sent to criminal courts while their kids are resettled in the United States as though they were unaccompanied minors."

And that means what? People commit crimes against the USA get seperated..

You can't put a child in prison, their dad can't save them

it is legal for people to seek asylum and there is no way for them to be "documented" unless and until they present themselves at port of entry.

trumptards think it's okay to snatch their children away to teach them a lesson??

what ever happened to the party of family values? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back