Trump plans 20,000 more Baby Cages

Getting the Wall built will solve 95% of the problem. .... :thup:

Never gonna happen - but feel free to dream ;)

Dems have no intention of solving illegal immigration. That is why they will never support a wall.
News for you..neither do the Republicans. They like the cheap labor....and Trump loves the issue. He has no intention of solving it....and neither do the Dems--it's too valuable as a tool to whip up both of the bases.

News for you also, you love cheap labor for cheap vegetables and cheap construction cost..

So suck on it..
Uhh..I don't recall saying my differently...lol! although in my case..I love illegal labor because it fills the dairy jobs in my area...thus freeing up skilled labor ---this has helped keep unemployment at around 2%. We are booming! The local dairy industry asked ICE to please not enforce the law...because they felt the illegals were critical to their business.

I'd still do without them..if we could..be more in favor of legitimizing them via work visas

gettyimages-800113014-1529286895.jpg

"I live in a border state. I appreciate the need to enforce and protect our international boundaries, but this zero-tolerance policy is cruel. It is immoral. And it breaks my heart.

Our government should not be in the business of warehousing children in converted box stores or making plans to place them in tent cities in the desert outside of El Paso. These images are eerily reminiscent of the internment camps for U.S. citizens and noncitizens of Japanese descent during World War II, now considered to have been one of the most shameful episodes in U.S. history. We also know that this treatment inflicts trauma; those who have been interned have been twice as likely to suffer cardiovascular disease or die prematurely than those who were not interned.

Americans pride ourselves on being a moral nation, on being the nation that sends humanitarian relief to places devastated by natural disasters or famine or war. We pride ourselves on believing that people should be seen for the content of their character, not the color of their skin. We pride ourselves on acceptance. If we are truly that country, then it is our obligation to reunite these detained children with their parents — and to stop separating parents and children in the first place.

People on all sides agree that our immigration system isn’t working, but the injustice of zero tolerance is not the answer."

Trump has a duty to follow the law of the land, not make up shit and feels what is appropriate .

"I live in a border state. I appreciate the need to enforce and protect our international boundaries, but this zero-tolerance policy is cruel. It is immoral. And it breaks my heart.

Our government should not be in the business of warehousing children in converted box stores or making plans to place them in tent cities in the desert outside of El Paso. These images are eerily reminiscent of the internment camps for U.S. citizens and noncitizens of Japanese descent during World War II, now considered to have been one of the most shameful episodes in U.S. history. We also know that this treatment inflicts trauma; those who have been interned have been twice as likely to suffer cardiovascular disease or die prematurely than those who were not interned.

Americans pride ourselves on being a moral nation, on being the nation that sends humanitarian relief to places devastated by natural disasters or famine or war. We pride ourselves on believing that people should be seen for the content of their character, not the color of their skin. We pride ourselves on acceptance. If we are truly that country, then it is our obligation to reunite these detained children with their parents — and to stop separating parents and children in the first place.

People on all sides agree that our immigration system isn’t working, but the injustice of zero tolerance is not the answer."

Don't give me any of that Bullshit val

We have laws and they must be followed and enforced

Democrats won't allow the children to be deported immediately. Why do turds like you constantly propose solutions that Democrats will vote down?

No, US LAW & the CONSTITUTION give them due process rights. Your Orange God has violated those at every imaginable turn.

Get ready to pay hundreds of million dollars in settlements to the parents who's babies Trump lost track of.

The Constitution says Congress determines our immigration laws. They determine what due process is when it comes to immigrants.

U.S. Constitution:

The Congress shall have Power To . . . . . . . . . . . . .To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization,

Trump has a duty to follow the law of the land, not make up shit and feels what is appropriate .

Yes, and Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III has a duty to inject inappropriate Bible verses to justify the Orange Dotard's idiocy.

You people have NO shame

Getting the Wall built will solve 95% of the problem. .... :thup:

Dems have no intention of solving illegal immigration. That is why they will never support a wall.
News for you..neither do the Republicans. They like the cheap labor....and Trump loves the issue. He has no intention of solving it....and neither do the Dems--it's too valuable as a tool to whip up both of the bases.

News for you also, you love cheap labor for cheap vegetables and cheap construction cost..

So suck on it..
Uhh..I don't recall saying my differently...lol! although in my case..I love illegal labor because it fills the dairy jobs in my area...thus freeing up skilled labor ---this has helped keep unemployment at around 2%. We are booming! The local dairy industry asked ICE to please not enforce the law...because they felt the illegals were critical to their business.

I'd still do without them..if we could..be more in favor of legitimizing them via work visas

Yea you want to exploit them , by saying that you don't mind children being used as slaves and abused.

Laura Bush is married to an open-borders douchebag. The entire Bush family is for open-borders. Why should anyone accept her opinion on the subject?

Yes, and Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III has a duty to inject inappropriate Bible verses to justify the Orange Dotard's idiocy.

You people have NO shame

The Dims were the ones who started with the Bible verses, dumbass.

Laura Bush is married to an open-borders douchebag. The entire Bush family is for open-borders. Why should anyone accept her opinion on the subject?

calm down, babybri.. no one was expecting to change your teeny mind :itsok:

On this we agree....he has a duty to follow the law of the land. When Congress votes sanctions..his duty is to follow the law...and the will of Congress, which IS the law..and impose those sanctions. I'm pleased you agree.

The recent crisis at the border was created by Trump..as he chose to reinterpret the policy...for political gain...he solved the crisis by signing a paper, the same way he created it.

On this we agree....he has a duty to follow the law of the land. When Congress votes sanctions..his duty is to follow the law...and the will of Congress, which IS the law..and impose those sanctions. I'm pleased you agree.

The recent crisis at the border was created by Trump..as he chose to reinterpret the policy...for political gain...he solved the crisis by signing a paper, the same way he created it.

So you telling us that Trump is not a dictator but Obama was?

No you didn't give me anything , all black country's are shit holes..would you want to go there? Jesus even south Africa is becoming a shit hole of a country.

Africa is a CONTINENT - Not a COUNTRY.
There are 54 countries in Africa.
Derp - Up your game Furry Friend! :)

South Africa is a country, you geographically illiterate fool..

I have been there asshole.. back in the 80's

South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent, marked by several distinct ecosystems. Inland safari destination Kruger National Park is populated by big game. The Western Cape offers beaches, lush winelands around Stellenbosch and Paarl, craggy cliffs at the Cape of Good Hope, forest… MORE

Capitals: Cape Town, Pretoria, Bloemfontein
PLAN A TRIP

Here's what you SAID Dotard:

Africa is becoming a shit hole of a country.

Now run away in shame :)
My God you're a dingbat! He said "even south Africa" (failing to capitalize the "S").

I fail to understand how a country that sinks so much money in education produces the those of your caliber even given a lack of intellect and the guidance and support of the worst of homes.

it's not the law of the land, dumbo. that was another big fat lie.

:eusa_liar:

“I hate the children being taken away. The Democrats have to change their law. That’s their law.”
— President Trump, in remarks to reporters at the White House, June 15

“We have the worst immigration laws in the entire world. Nobody has such sad, such bad and, actually, in many cases, such horrible and tough — you see about child separation, you see what’s going on there.”
— Trump, in remarks at the White House, June 18

“Because of the Flores consent decree and a 9th Circuit Court decision, ICE can only keep families detained together for a very short period of time.”
— Attorney General Jeff Sessions, in a speech in Bozeman, Mont., June 7

“It’s the law, and that’s what the law states.”
— White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, at a news briefing, June 14

“We do not have a policy of separating families at the border. Period.”
— Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, on Twitter, June 17

The president and top administration officials say U.S. laws or court rulings are forcing them to separate families that are caught trying to cross the southern border.

These claims are false.

The facts about Trump’s policy of separating families at the border

So suck on it..

Yea you want to exploit them , by saying that you don't mind children being used as slaves and abused.
ROTFLMAO! Is your translator broken? Children as slaves? WTF? Going rate in the dairies is 10$ hour--hard physical labor that no child could even attempt. You have a problem with getting these people work visas? I can attest that no one here wants their job..unless you get a woody washing bags..LOL!

So you telling us that Trump is not a dictator but Obama was?
Both of them do the same thing...only partisan hacks on both sides fail to see this.

Forum List

Back