Trump plans 20,000 more Baby Cages

It's been the law of the land for decades what agenda are you trying to push?

A person goes to jail, they are separated from their parent's..simple.

you continue to ignore facts.

it is not a crime to seek amnesty at legal port of entry...

"Most of the parents who have been impacted by Trump's "zero tolerance" policy have presented themselves as political asylum-seekers at a U.S. port-of-entry, from El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras. Rather than processing their claims, they have been taken into custody on the spot and had their children ripped from their arms.

The ACLU alleges that this practice violates the Asylum Act, and the UN asserts that it violates the UN Treaty on the State of Refugees, one of the few treaties the US has ratified. This is an illegal act on the part of the United States government, not to mention morally and ethically reprehensible."

Once again I have a friend in Ecuador..why don't they help them?

View attachment 200788

Why doesn't WHO help them? Trump is the only one with the power to do that. Great idea actually - The reason illegal crossings from MEXICO hit the lowest point in decades was NAFTA - That helped their economy and more Mexicans are leaving than illegally crossing.

Should your Orange Idiot trash THAT next? Even Fox News says no.

Trump should rethink his stance on NAFTA -- It supports millions of US jobs, billions of dollars in exports

it is legal for people to seek asylum and there is no way for them to be "documented" unless and until they present themselves at port of entry.

trumptards think it's okay to snatch their children away to teach them a lesson??

what ever happened to the party of family values? :cuckoo:

The "Party of Family Values" done sold their ever-lovin' souls to the Devil Val -

Didn't you hear? :)

evangelical-trumper-steve-sack-the-minneapolis-star-tribune.jpg

And he's using the military and the military budget to do all this.

Yep, and the military is already telling him to pack his orange crap elsewhere.
Racism still coming out of you navy cook, eh?
Orange is a race? Who knew?!?!

By you saying that your racism is coming alive
I could give a fuck if a person is green blue or yellow..its what's inside of them what counts..

Hell you didn't even know south Africa was a country, your useless to me, just a troll..

it is legal for people to seek asylum and there is no way for them to be "documented" unless and until they present themselves at port of entry.

trumptards think it's okay to snatch their children away to teach them a lesson??

The "Party of Family Values" done sold their ever-lovin' souls to the Devil Val -

Ugly is coming out of you no?

I triggered you .....

This man is a legal immigrant and proud American. The two aren't mutally exclusive.

He's fed up with lawlessness on immigration, or what he calls an "easier, softer way.'

Maybe you should take a hint .....

Nevada brothel owner wins GOP state assembly primary

in depth:
With Trump As His Model, Brothel Owner Runs for Nevada Office

That's why I post , I want to see the greatest.minds of the world ... I need somebody to tear me apart and I never found my equal..

speaking of brothel owners... teflon don is so proud. :eusa_clap:

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau appeared to hold back laughter Friday at the G-7 summit when he presented President Trump with a framed photo of a hotel and brothel that Trump's grandfather once operated in British Columbia.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders tweeted a photo of the moment — with Trump sitting in front of the Canadian flag and Trudeau sitting in front of the American flag — praising the gesture.

Great moment between @JustinTrudeau and @POTUS when he gave him picture of the President’s grandfather’s hotel in Canada. #G72018", the tweet said.

Justin Trudeau trolls Trump with framed photo of his grandfather's Canadian brothel

Africa is a CONTINENT - Not a COUNTRY.
There are 54 countries in Africa.
Derp - Up your game Furry Friend! :)

South Africa is a country, you geographically illiterate fool..

I have been there asshole.. back in the 80's

South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent, marked by several distinct ecosystems. Inland safari destination Kruger National Park is populated by big game. The Western Cape offers beaches, lush winelands around Stellenbosch and Paarl, craggy cliffs at the Cape of Good Hope, forest… MORE

Capitals: Cape Town, Pretoria, Bloemfontein
PLAN A TRIP

Here's what you SAID Dotard:

Africa is becoming a shit hole of a country.

Now run away in shame :)
My God you're a dingbat! He said "even south Africa" (failing to capitalize the "S").

I fail to understand how a country that sinks so much money in education produces the those of your caliber even given a lack of intellect and the guidance and support of the worst of homes.

There was no "S" or "s" small OR large - You clearly stated that Africa was a country.

Yer Mom now wants to know if you'd like a hot pocket down there in the basement

CHOP CHOP! :D
You are a seriously confused dingbat. I really cannot understand that level of ignorance even for those who don pussyhats.

Fucking Orange Idiot - What possibly for - to charge them with a misdemeanor and back up the courts from here to kingdom come? Just deport them and be done. Place the REALLY young ones in foster homes.

The Defense Department will house up to 20,000 unaccompanied migrant children on military bases in coming months, a Pentagon official said Thursday, the latest twist in the Trump administration’s immigration enforcement effort.​

Here's what you hardliners don't understand. Every second you tie up border security with processing women and children who represent NO THREAT is a minute they aren't concentrating on catching the REAL "bad hombres" - Terrorists, gang members and drug runners.

Pentagon will make room for up to 20,000 migrant children on military bases
Well.....you dicks wanted them in the same jails their parents go to.

"WHY DOES THE LEFT NEED TO LIE IF THEY'RE RIGHT???"

BREAKING: Schumer has instructed fellow Democrats not to pass any legislation that could possibly help the children

:eusa_liar:

South Africa is a country, you geographically illiterate fool..

I have been there asshole.. back in the 80's

South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent, marked by several distinct ecosystems. Inland safari destination Kruger National Park is populated by big game. The Western Cape offers beaches, lush winelands around Stellenbosch and Paarl, craggy cliffs at the Cape of Good Hope, forest… MORE

Capitals: Cape Town, Pretoria, Bloemfontein
PLAN A TRIP

Here's what you SAID Dotard:

Africa is becoming a shit hole of a country.

Now run away in shame :)
My God you're a dingbat! He said "even south Africa" (failing to capitalize the "S").

I fail to understand how a country that sinks so much money in education produces the those of your caliber even given a lack of intellect and the guidance and support of the worst of homes.

There was no "S" or "s" small OR large - You clearly stated that Africa was a country.

Yer Mom now wants to know if you'd like a hot pocket down there in the basement

CHOP CHOP! :D
You are a seriously confused dingbat. I really cannot understand that level of ignorance even for those who don pussyhats.

It's the same thing all the time with me, I light them up with brilliance and they want to kill me with p and q..

Because they can't handle it

It's all psychological

Fucking Orange Idiot - What possibly for - to charge them with a misdemeanor and back up the courts from here to kingdom come? Just deport them and be done. Place the REALLY young ones in foster homes.

The Defense Department will house up to 20,000 unaccompanied migrant children on military bases in coming months, a Pentagon official said Thursday, the latest twist in the Trump administration’s immigration enforcement effort.​

Here's what you hardliners don't understand. Every second you tie up border security with processing women and children who represent NO THREAT is a minute they aren't concentrating on catching the REAL "bad hombres" - Terrorists, gang members and drug runners.

Pentagon will make room for up to 20,000 migrant children on military bases
Instead of baby cages why not get full grown cages? Imagine the trauma the baby cages feel when they are ripped from their mom and daddy cages.

Forum List

Back