Trump plans 20,000 more Baby Cages

Check - it's about the browning of America and your chronic insecurity about demographic shifts that will, in a decade or two; make white people the minority ...

PROBABLY within my lifetime - So thanks for admitting it!
It's about stopping America from turning into a shit hole. If you want to refer to it as keeping it "white", OK, but East-Asians are fine.

Lol
Don’t you progressive white folks think that the Scandinavian countries are a paradise?
But actually, I’m thankful the the white man came over here and dug my ancestors out of the superstition/craziness Of fucked up tribal life.
Unfortunately the federal government fucked everything up… You know, Indian reservations an all

Of course, we should have just lined up and shot those damn Injuns after we took everything that belonged to 'em!

Check - it's about the browning of America and your chronic insecurity about demographic shifts that will, in a decade or two; make white people the minority ...

It's about stopping America from turning into a shit hole. If you want to refer to it as keeping it "white", OK.

Their are many MANY mostly brown and black countries that are not "shitholes".

You qualify as a Deplorable btw - Congrats!

Lol
Don’t you progressive white folks think that the Scandinavian countries are a paradise?
But actually, I’m thankful the the white man came over here and dug my ancestors out of the superstition/craziness Of fucked up tribal life.
Unfortunately the federal government fucked everything up… You know, Indian reservations an all

Of course, we should have just lined up and shot those damn Injuns after we took everything that belonged to 'em!

We did ..

Democrat pieces of shit are the problem ,they impede and resist ,and stonewall Trump at ever turn ,Democrats are worthless piles of excrement.

It's about stopping America from turning into a shit hole. If you want to refer to it as keeping it "white", OK.

Name them....

Go.

A, there is nothing in this article about cages. B, you can’t just deport them. We have this thing in the Constitution called Due Process.

Doesn't apply if they never make it across the border. Build the wall.

Last edited:

Still can't comprehend the difference between legal immigrants and illegal ones can you?

Of course you do, Valerie..

download (48).jpeg

who can't tell the difference between LEGAL amnesty seekers and "illegal" immigrants...? YOU and every other family wrecking brutal tyrant!

Lol

Career politicians/deep state civilian federal government employees pretty much set the stage for the treatment of American Indians
Abraham Lincoln really hated American Indians proven by his treatment of my ancestors.
Lincoln: No Hero to Native Americans

who can't tell the difference between LEGAL amnesty seekers and "illegal" immigrants...? YOU and every other family wrecking brutal tyrant!

You refuse to see it valarie, but once again you need the votes , no matter how you destroy this country

They are not legal amnesty seekers they are vultures who destroyed their home towns btw.

all you have is fake news as if illegal votes have ever effected an election
:eusa_liar:

Name them....

Go.

Is Hawaii a shithole - was it ever?
Is Japan a shithole?
Is North Korea a shithole?
Are Bermuda or Jamaica (majority black) shitholes?
Is Thailand a shithole?
Is Costa Rica a shithole?
Is Panama City a shithole?
Is Dubai a shithole?
Is Puerto Rico a shithole?

Nope to all of the above - There was a shitHEAD who flipped paper towels at my final pick.

President-Donald-Trump-throws-a-paper-towel-roll-as-he-visits-the-Cavalry-Chapel-in-Guaynabo-Puerto-Rico-on-October-3-2017.-Nearly-two-weeks-after-Hurricane-Maria-thrashed-through-the-US-territory.-e1507065999355.jpg

POTUS and the trolls gave polly parrot a cracker "dems need voters" :blahblah:

otherwise why would the ACLU care about basic human rights :icon_rolleyes:

Forum List

Back