Trump plans 20,000 more Baby Cages

Check - it's about the browning of America and your chronic insecurity about demographic shifts that will, in a decade or two; make white people the minority ...

PROBABLY within my lifetime - So thanks for admitting it!
It's about stopping America from turning into a shit hole. If you want to refer to it as keeping it "white", OK.

Their are many MANY mostly brown and black countries that are not "shitholes".

You qualify as a Deplorable btw - Congrats!

Name them....

Go.

Is Hawaii a shithole - was it ever?
Is Japan a shithole?
Is North Korea a shithole?
Are Bermuda or Jamaica (majority black) shitholes?
Is Thailand a shithole?
Is Costa Rica a shithole?
Is Panama City a shithole?
Is Dubai a shithole?
Is Puerto Rico a shithole?

Nope to all of the above - There was a shitHEAD who flipped paper towels at my final pick.

President-Donald-Trump-throws-a-paper-towel-roll-as-he-visits-the-Cavalry-Chapel-in-Guaynabo-Puerto-Rico-on-October-3-2017.-Nearly-two-weeks-after-Hurricane-Maria-thrashed-through-the-US-territory.-e1507065999355.jpg

What did you even post and what does that even mean?

Is Hawaii a shithole - was it ever? State
Is Japan a shithole? Not brown
Is North Korea a shithole? Not brown, but yes
Are Bermuda or Jamaica (majority black) shitholes? Run by whites/Yes
Is Thailand a shithole? Not brown
Is Costa Rica a shithole? Predominately white unlike their neighbors
Is Panama City a shithole? Yes/city
Is Dubai a shithole? Run by whites
Is Puerto Rico a shithole? Yes

Last edited:
POTUS and the trolls gave polly parrot a cracker "dems need voters" :blahblah:

otherwise why would the ACLU care about basic human rights :icon_rolleyes:

What basic rights? Now we have to throw children in jail with their parent's who committed a crime?

Fucking Orange Idiot - What possibly for - to charge them with a misdemeanor and back up the courts from here to kingdom come? Just deport them and be done. Place the REALLY young ones in foster homes.

The Defense Department will house up to 20,000 unaccompanied migrant children on military bases in coming months, a Pentagon official said Thursday, the latest twist in the Trump administration’s immigration enforcement effort.​

Here's what you hardliners don't understand. Every second you tie up border security with processing women and children who represent NO THREAT is a minute they aren't concentrating on catching the REAL "bad hombres" - Terrorists, gang members and drug runners.

Pentagon will make room for up to 20,000 migrant children on military bases

Let's make them REAL dog cages so you really have something to whine about! Hey Genius---- it is THEIR fault for coming here. WE DON'T OWE THEM JACK. No one made them come (except maybe the Democrats who stand at the border waving them in).

Check - it's about the browning of America and your chronic insecurity about demographic shifts that will, in a decade or two; make white people the minority ...

PROBABLY within my lifetime - So thanks for admitting it!
It's about stopping America from turning into a shit hole. If you want to refer to it as keeping it "white", OK.

Name them....

Go.

Is Japan a shithole?
Is Thailand a shithole?
Is Dubai a shithole?

Nope to all of the above - There was a shitHEAD who flipped paper towels at my final pick.

President-Donald-Trump-throws-a-paper-towel-roll-as-he-visits-the-Cavalry-Chapel-in-Guaynabo-Puerto-Rico-on-October-3-2017.-Nearly-two-weeks-after-Hurricane-Maria-thrashed-through-the-US-territory.-e1507065999355.jpg

Gave you what you asked for my Furry Friend

Let's make them REAL dog cages so you really have something to whine about! Hey Genius---- it is THEIR fault for coming here. WE DON'T OWE THEM JACK. No one made them come (except maybe the Democrats who stand at the border waving them in).

Hey Genius - Mansplain how it is the fault of a 0-12 year old for coming here.

In an interview with NPR last month, White House chief of staff John Kelly acknowledged that most people crossing the border illegally do not pose a security threat.

"The vast majority of the people that move illegally into the United States are not bad people," Kelly said. "They're not criminals."

In an interview with NPR last month, White House chief of staff John Kelly acknowledged that most people crossing the border illegally do not pose a security threat.

"The vast majority of the people that move illegally into the United States are not bad people," Kelly said. "They're not criminals."
The vast majority of rats don't spread the plague either, but so what?

team trump is playing hard-ass on women and children

just so he can save face on his stupid wall

deplorable is too good a word for him and his apologists

Name them....

Go.

Is Japan a shithole?
Is Thailand a shithole?
Is Dubai a shithole?

Gave you what you asked for my Furry Friend

No you didn't give me anything , all black country's are shit holes..would you want to go there? Jesus even south Africa is becoming a shit hole of a country.

No you didn't give me anything , all black country's are shit holes..would you want to go there? Jesus even south Africa is becoming a shit hole of a country.

Africa is a CONTINENT - Not a COUNTRY.
There are 54 countries in Africa.
Derp - Up your game Furry Friend! :)

team trump is playing hard-ass on women and children

just so he can save face on his stupid wall

deplorable is too good a word for him and his apologists

Once again val

We know exactly why you need illegals

To beat Trump

It's obvious

Forum List

Back