Trump Posts From TruthSocial: "Why is Nancy Pelosi Getting Involved With China or Taiwan Other than to Make Trouble and More Money..."

She’s letting Taiwan know we have their back. It’s a serious time with China’s economy in the crapper, they may start something just to distract the people from their shitty lives.

Didn't know foreign relations was in her job description...........

Far as I know, and I may be wrong........but isn't this her first foreign mission???

Bitch needs to stay home and work on our real problems instead of creating more
I like how you idiots hate China then take their side so you can slam Pelosi or is this shit just what Fox is feeding you mouth breather's?

Who the hell is China to tell our elected representatives or any U.S. citizen where they can or cannot visit, fool?

I like how you idiots hate China then take their side so you can slam Pelosi or is this shit just what Fox is feeding you mouth breather's?

Who the hell is China to tell our elected representatives or any U.S. citizen where they can or cannot visit, fool?

The true idiot here is the one that assumes that just because I dislike Pelosi means I side with China. I don't, nor did I say anything about China telling anyone where they can go or not. They can't, but the threat has been made, period

But in light of her being a US representative, going against any possible threat is kinda stupid and asking for trouble from them. I sure wouldn't want a war with China because she thumbed her nose and stepped out of her normal duties. As I'd said before, is foreign relations part of her job duties??? And when has she ever done a foreign trip for 'state business' before??? As far as I know it's not and she hasn't, so that makes it none of her damn business.

Pelosi in Singapore...going to Taiwan next?

FZEl7-IXwAAfDYh

Forum List

Back