Trump praises Kim on Fox & Friends: 'I want my people to do the same'

just amazing to me how stupid liberals are when it comes to conservative sarcasm.

They never get it because they are brainless cum buckets
They're not this stupid. Any excuse to demonize Trump will do.

"Hey Russia, maybe YOU can find Hillary's missing emails!"

President Trump knows how to make liberal heads explode.

Fine...provide us all a link to unbiased, factual proof that the sole reason Trump said the above was to 'make liberal heads explode'?

Otherwise, your matter-of-fact statement means absolutely nothing but wishful thinking and/or a flat out lie in an attempt to spin the truth.

And what “truth” is that? The OP’s idiotic assumption that President Trump wants to be a dictator?
Well, you have to admit the idea of us being one people in some idiotic national family is pretty farfetched.

just amazing to me how stupid liberals are when it comes to conservative sarcasm.

They never get it because they are brainless cum buckets
They're not this stupid.
Now just think about what you just said.

orly.gif

Fine...provide us all a link to unbiased, factual proof that the sole reason Trump said the above was to 'make liberal heads explode'?

Otherwise, your matter-of-fact statement means absolutely nothing but wishful thinking and/or a flat out lie in an attempt to spin the truth.

And what “truth” is that? The OP’s idiotic assumption that President Trump wants to be a dictator?

Just as I thought...you can provide no such link.

So....your matter-of-fact statement means absolutely nothing.

We are done here...good day.

Just as I thought...you can provide no such link.

So....your matter-of-fact statement means absolutely nothing.

We are done here...good day.

Read the first line of this thread idiot.

“No surprise, Trump wants to a dictator.”

Forum List

Back