Trump Praises Putin: ‘I Always Knew He Was Very Smart!’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
5866c04b1500002f00e9dbeb.jpeg

The comment comes after the Obama administration announced its response to Russian hacking.

President-elect Donald Trump praised Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday afternoon, after the Russian leader said he would not expel any U.S. diplomats from his country.

Trump tweeted, “Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!”

It’s shockingly direct praise from an incoming American president for a Russian leader who’s been accused by U.S. intelligence agencies and President Barack Obama of overseeing hacking efforts aimed at influencing the 2016 election.

More: Trump Praises Putin: ‘I Always Knew He Was Very Smart!’

Is this treason? Is this grounds for impeachment? At the very least - it should be grounds for a thorough investigation into Trump's ties to Putin. This is a Constitutional crisis that Congress must address.

Last edited:
The comment comes after the Obama administration announced its response to Russian hacking.

President-elect Donald Trump praised Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday afternoon, after the Russian leader said he would not expel any U.S. diplomats from his country.

Trump tweeted, “Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!”

It’s shockingly direct praise from an incoming American president for a Russian leader who’s been accused by U.S. intelligence agencies and President Barack Obama of overseeing hacking efforts aimed at influencing the 2016 election.

Is this treason? Is this grounds for impeachment? At the very least - it should be grounds for a thorough investigation into Trump's ties to Putin. This is a Constitutional crisis that Congress must address.

When are you going to address the fact that the DNC influenced the election outcome by rigging the election for Hillary?

Oh, and that if your assumptions are true, the RUSSIANS provided you with this information rather than the DNC. Making Putin the ultimate defender of transparency in public affairs, or in short "smart".

Perhaps the party should be shut down, constitutional crisis indeed.

Trump should be very cautious with Putin, he's not our friend. Trump's not going to be a pussy like Hussein obozo, I'll tell you that.

200w.gif

Trump should be very cautious with Putin, he's not our friend. Trump's not going to be a pussy like Hussein obozo, I'll tell you that.

How's Obama a pussy? He's slapped down Putin again .

Trump is the only one defending Vlad . Even the GOP is on board wh Obama .

I'd say you are very smart, and it would not be grounds for impeachment, it would be grounds for committing me.

Suddenly the leftards think Russia is an adversary.
188.jpg

How's Obama a pussy? He's slapped down Putin again .

Trump is the only one defending Vlad . Even the GOP is on board wh Obama .
Look, it's the great pretender!

He slapped down Putin?

then why is Putin laughing so hard?

Gotta admit, i'd take Putin as our President over Hussein and Hitlery anytime. He's a strong intelligent leader who loves his country. That's much more than i can say about Hussein and Hitlery.

You have seriously come unhinged. :cuckoo:

It WAS very smart to not engage or retaliate against Obama.

To say so is simply a fact...not treason.

I know facts are hard for Obamabots to recognize...but as a public service we'll be happy to point them out to you.

Putin handled this perfectly, easily verified by overwhelming liberal crazed outrage as expressed in this post.

Obama sat in a fuckin church and the GOP-igs had a field day with this black ass...he all but had to denounce and distance himself from this black preacher before they'd let the shit die down.....yet as we speak, we got a fuckin soon to be president, dissin the current president before the world, ignoring the fact, Obama is still president, praising the most murderous regime in all of the world, ie Russia...who hacked ONLY THE DNC EMAILS...HINT HINT.....AND the country, especially conservatives, find this shit okay???

Unfuckin believable!!

You have seriously come unhinged. :cuckoo:

It WAS very smart to not engage or retaliate against Obama.

To say so is simply a fact...not treason.

I know facts are hard for Obamabots to recognize...but as a public service we'll be happy to point them out to you.

Putin handled this perfectly, easily verified by overwhelming liberal crazed outrage as expressed in this post.
Motherfucker the only reason he didnt' do shit was because he and Tweet talk on a daily basis.

-------------------------------------------------------- Trump will practice Trust but Verify and will also practice Peace through Strength . Probably be better dealing on a cautious basis with the Russians than working with 'husseins' muslims . I see no downside to dealing with the Russians in some areas Rocko !!

Should the goal here be improving relations with Russia or just starting shit by accusing them of things that are unfounded?

Obama doesn't care about proof before launching accusations and has set about retaliating for these supposed deeds. Is that what the left prefers? The same left who refuses to treat hostile Muslim countries like enemies despite their support of terrorist organizations.

Obama funds countries that support anti-American terrorists. Trump isn't praising Putin. Paying a single compliment or agreeing on one thing does not add up to praise. Funny that the left actually did praise the likes of Castro and they used to praise Russia for it's communism. Only reason they don't like Putin is because he showed what a little wussy Obama is.

looks like the TRUMP is handling things correctly , same observation on Putin RWinger .

Gotta admit, i'd take Putin as our President over Hussein and Hitlery anytime. He's a strong intelligent leader who loves his country. That's much more than i can say about Hussein and Hitlery.

Oh Look, yet another one with raging Vlad mancrush.

Not all male Trump-fans are gay. Just most of them.

Forum List

Back