Trump Praises Putin: ‘I Always Knew He Was Very Smart!’

5866c04b1500002f00e9dbeb.jpeg

The comment comes after the Obama administration announced its response to Russian hacking.

President-elect Donald Trump praised Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday afternoon, after the Russian leader said he would not expel any U.S. diplomats from his country.

Trump tweeted, “Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!”

It’s shockingly direct praise from an incoming American president for a Russian leader who’s been accused by U.S. intelligence agencies and President Barack Obama of overseeing hacking efforts aimed at influencing the 2016 election.

More: Trump Praises Putin: ‘I Always Knew He Was Very Smart!’

Is this treason? Is this grounds for impeachment? At the very least - it should be grounds for a thorough investigation into Trump's ties to Putin. This is a Constitutional crisis that Congress must address.

"Very smart" apparently to Rump means "very rich", as is specifically "very adept at raiding his own country to line his own pockets". Vlad the Imputiner is reputedly the richest man in the world, far beyond the Rumps and Buffets and Gateses and Kochs -- on this specific basis. No wonder Rump fawns over him.

Yep. I saw that too. Trump is Putin's bitch. Totally and completely.

Former Kremlin banker: Putin 'is the richest person in the world until he leaves power'
"""Although Putin's exact wealth is unclear, hedge fund manager Bill Browder previously estimated it at $200 billion during an interview with CNN's Fareed Zakaria. """

The comment comes after the Obama administration announced its response to Russian hacking.

President-elect Donald Trump praised Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday afternoon, after the Russian leader said he would not expel any U.S. diplomats from his country.

Trump tweeted, “Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!”

It’s shockingly direct praise from an incoming American president for a Russian leader who’s been accused by U.S. intelligence agencies and President Barack Obama of overseeing hacking efforts aimed at influencing the 2016 election.

Is this treason? Is this grounds for impeachment? At the very least - it should be grounds for a thorough investigation into Trump's ties to Putin. This is a Constitutional crisis that Congress must address.

He is such an asshole.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!

1:41 PM - 30 Dec 2016
He knows you're an asshole...

Was that before or after the Administration was done editing them? Don't tell me, they only changed one word...

So you're still babbling about Benghazi, even after it showed what vile liars you and your party were?

Amazing. Is there anything you won't do to betray your country in the service of TheParty?

Not me, ABC News. The liars were Obama and his administration, and the betrayers of logic and reason are the liberals not questioning the Administration that had no qualms doctoring CIA reports to fit their political ass-covering narrative before when it's obvious are pulling the same shit again. I remember when Liberals were much more skeptical...but it looks as if they've been neutered by partisanship.

Watch it again and count the lies, for no reason other than covering their political asses...

Last edited:

not necessarily a bad thing. the US needs to eventually negotiate with the Russians. Publicly giving a little praise to your enemy is not a bad thing, what is said when people sit down around the negotiation table is another. Now if Trump was to openly insult Putin, Putin would feel the need to save face against the American president in front of his own people. It will be much harder in getting concessions because Trump would be sitting down at the table which would already have feelings of hostility. Pretty Sure what Trump is doing here is pre- negotiation dialouge.
It's just meaningless words.

As for the quote below, grounds for treason? More like you guys are having an emotional crisis

Gotta admit, i'd take Putin as our President over Hussein and Hitlery anytime. He's a strong intelligent leader who loves his country. That's much more than i can say about Hussein and Hitlery.

Oh Look, yet another one with raging Vlad mancrush.

Not all male Trump-fans are gay. Just most of them.

Hey, just being honest. I respect Putin much more than i do Hussein and Hitlery. In fact, if he did have a hand in preventing Hitlery from being President, we owe him a huge debt of gratitude. 4-8yrs of Hitlery? No thanks.

So you're a communist sympathizer now. Gee, if we could just get a new Joe McCarthy in the saddle, we could deport you sorry traitors into perdition.

Hussein's more a Communist than Putin is. He's always been a loyal 'Communist Organizer.' I'd take Putin.

Gotta admit, i'd take Putin as our President over Hussein and Hitlery anytime. He's a strong intelligent leader who loves his country. That's much more than i can say about Hussein and Hitlery.

Go live there stupid

Yup Putin check mates Obama.

God you are fucking stupid Rderp

Trump sides with Russia against America, he is a complete idiot.

I am so very disgusted , he is a mentally ill moron.

Trump should be very cautious with Putin, he's not our friend. Trump's not going to be a pussy like Hussein obozo, I'll tell you that.

At this point, it's looking like Trump IS the Putin pussy.

When are you going to address the fact that the DNC influenced the election outcome by rigging the election for Hillary?

Oh, and that if your assumptions are true, the RUSSIANS provided you with this information rather than the DNC. Making Putin the ultimate defender of transparency in public affairs, or in short "smart".

Perhaps the party should be shut down, constitutional crisis indeed.

Specifically - what rigging occurred?

Trump should be very cautious with Putin, he's not our friend. Trump's not going to be a pussy like Hussein obozo, I'll tell you that.

How's Obama a pussy? He's slapped down Putin again .

Trump is the only one defending Vlad . Even the GOP is on board wh Obama .

And the Trumplets are in lockstep with the Putin/Trump team...pretty amazing.

Was that before or after the Administration was done editing them? Don't tell me, they only changed one word...

So you're still babbling about Benghazi, even after it showed what vile liars you and your party were?

Amazing. Is there anything you won't do to betray your country in the service of TheParty?

Not me, ABC News. The liars were Obama and his administration, and the betrayers of login and reason are the liberal not questioning the Administration that had no qualms doctoring CIA reports to fit their political ass-covering narrative before when it's obvious are pulling the same shit again. I remember when Liberals were much more skeptical...but it looks as if they've been neutered by partisanship.

Watch it again and count the lies, for no reason other than covering their political asses...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

He slapped down Putin?

then why is Putin laughing so hard?

Why is this even a game to you?

a game?

What makes you think it's a game to me?

The game I see being played is, "what kind of silly shit can I make up about Trump and Putin, and how many idiots can I get to believe it"

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!

11:41 AM - 30 Dec 2016
15,292 replies14,240 retweets33,737 likes

Forum List

Back